Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 544. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
The ARK Crowdsale - Bounty Campaign I am Winner 2500 ARK!
                                                             https://youtu.be/ReTykoOCURU   Russian-speaking people!

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
My lsk is frozen on bittrex. their wallets sucks. i can't believe i am going to miss this bonus offer  Angry
Is there any chance to extended the 40% lsk bonus offer?

We have been contacting Poloniex and will also contact Bittrex.  Lisk nodes  are currently jacked up.
I really messed up with them.at first they marked my withdraw as completed but i didn't received anything,and there was no transaction in the block explorer.However they returned my balance after i contacted with them via support.

Bittrex says they are waiting to hear from Lisk regarding updates to main net but I think Lisk is busy working to remove the bug that is causing the Lisk network to be unstable since the start of ARK-TEC. 
Hopefully Lisk can fix this before the end of ARK-TEC.

-tb-
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

less than 5k lisk till we hit 6 Million Lisk exchanged!
My lsk is frozen on bittrex. their wallets sucks. i can't believe i am going to miss this bonus offer  Angry

We have been contacting Poloniex and will also contact Bittrex.  Lisk nodes  are currently jacked up.
I really messed up with them.at first they marked my withdraw as completed but i didn't received anything,and there was no transaction in the block explorer.However they returned my balance after i contacted with them via support.

I'm really sorry to hear that buddy.  Even ourselves,  If we didn't have so many issues with the transactions from the first day, We really believe that we would be OVER our threshold a long time ago.

Many people had their transaction "Canceled" instead of coming to our TEC so who knows if we would be much higher in valuation and would have started to get things ready on our end for a successful launch.
Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

Activity: 248
Merit: 110
#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Wow, Smith and Crown supporting ARK?

This is so good, better, this is so amazing!

Let big investors know about ARK

It's good publicity.  Cheesy

its paid articles. it just show how desparate the guys are getting the money together.

i would invest but the team is built up with losers.

i would invest if i would understand the project. its a clone of circle first approach, which failed, 2 years ago? Connecting Blockchains is no need for, there is just one or you make smart contracts on Eth.

Dont unterstand getting a ring or a bunch of them made of tungsten.

when they fail with this zero-number, the bad thing will be, that they will come back with another chance to get your money. but i guess the next time they will lure you with 300% bonus for the first day  Grin

Just to give proof that you are mis-guided, here is a quote taken directly from the Smith & Crown ICO page.

"We do not solicit or accept payment for listing on this site or for more in-depth analysis."

https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/

only 2 hours left! I'm so fomo!  Grin

Wasup. 2 hours till what? Till they ship LISK bonus to ur location? Share old and fresh news with me.
hehe bonus Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
AKA RJF - Since '14 - On line since '84

its paid articles. it just show how desparate the guys are getting the money together.

i would invest if i would understand the project. its a clone of circle first approach, which failed, 2 years ago? Connecting Blockchains is no need for, there is just one or you make smart contracts on Eth.

when they fail with this zero-number, the bad thing will be, that they will come back with another chance to get your money. but i guess the next time they will lure you with 300% bonus for the first day  Grin
First, Smith and Crown are not monetarily driven. They are independent researchers with an outstanding reputation. No one has paid them.
Second, There are a talented group of people that are tirelessly plugging away behind the scenes on this project.
Third, you don't understand the project, that's fine. So maybe join the slack or ask a question.
Forth, the NFC Ring is a participation bonus currently and i heard it was made with troll tears.
Fifth, I don't know what "zero number" is referring to. We aren't going anywhere. ARK is here to stay.

It is truly amazing how trolls are experts on everything but spend their time here wasting electrons.

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

Wasup. 2 hours till what? Till they ship LISK bonus to ur location? Share old and fresh news with me.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Only 3 hours left before bonus structure changes! Don't wait for the last minute to get your desired bonus! Participate now at https://tec.ark.io

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

First, Smith and Crown are not monetarily driven. They are independent researchers with an outstanding reputation. No one has paid them.
Second, There are a talented group of people that are tirelessly plugging away behind the scenes on this project.
Third, you don't understand the project, that's fine. So maybe join the slack or ask a question.
Forth, the NFC Ring is a participation bonus currently and i heard it was made with troll tears.
Fifth, I don't know what "zero number" is referring to. We aren't going anywhere. ARK is here to stay.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Could someone please tell me what the ico price of ark is?
How many ark per lisk
How many ark per BTC

Thanks greatly appreciated

The ICO is still on, there is no need to speculate the price now, wait for the ICO to hit the minimum fund cap require for the project to continue
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Don't wait till last minutes to participate to be eligible for 40% LISK or 15% bitcoin bonus - current bonus structure ends in 7 hours and 30 minutes and the only metric for bonuses is when TX hits the blockchain (timestamp)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

did publishing articles on  yahoo finance help the funds and get investors to send money for the funds? i really think this is just a waste.  there are a lot of financial sites to get new investors like forbes magazine.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Thanks for putting up the translation. Appreciate it.
Jump to: