Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 545. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Activity: 280
Haven't been here for a few days now... where can I find a list of the last sweepstake winners?

Thanks
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

youtube interview also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnES7nR-MEY

Wow, Smith and Crown supporting ARK?

This is so good, better, this is so amazing!

Let big investors know about ARK
Yes, they are cool guys. Really into blockchain tech and projects, also very thorough in their research. They wrote an initial review of ark and followed up with a review just for ARK's SmartBridge Technology.
Here is the initial review.
https://www.smithandcrown.com/event/ark-ico-platform-cryptocurrency-consumer-services/
so there is a bright future in front of us.....!!
proud of u guys.... Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 420

Yes, they are cool guys. Really into blockchain tech and projects, also very thorough in their research. They wrote an initial review of ark and followed up with a review just for ARK's SmartBridge Technology.
https://www.smithandcrown.com/event/ark-ico-platform-cryptocurrency-consumer-services/
so there is a bright future in front of us.....!!
proud of u guys.... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Also only 16 Hours until the bonus drops again!
Could someone please tell me what the ico price of ark is?
How many ark per lisk
How many ark per BTC

Thanks greatly appreciated

i did a small test for 1 lisk and it has 14.40 ARK so

1 LSK = 14.40 ARK
1 BTC = 67,500 ARK

Right now, or somewhere along these numbers.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
How many ark per lisk
How many ark per BTC

hi,
the final price will be figured at the end of the token exchange campaign and depends on how much is raised in lisk and bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
How many ark per lisk
How many ark per BTC

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

It's good publicity.  Cheesy
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Looking good guys as you are almost at 6M LSK already. With forging starting next week you will reach your threshold from the Lisk pump alone. I predict that you will go to around $3m by the end of this ICO Wink

Thanks dude!  ARK Testnet will be coming soon also!

Our internal testnet is having amazing results self healing from forked nodes and with 200tx per block, we're coming along nicely.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Looking good guys as you are almost at 6M LSK already. With forging starting next week you will reach your threshold from the Lisk pump alone. I predict that you will go to around $3m by the end of this ICO Wink

Our internal testnet is having amazing results self healing from forked nodes and with 200tx per block, we're coming along nicely.

Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Activity: 432
Just participated in the exchange campaign, good luck guys!

Thank you, we very much appreciate your support. The internal testnet net is performing incredibly well, we think you will like it a lot. We will also be rolling out a lot of information over the next week to acquaint people with the delegate system, how to run nodes, and suggestions for obtaining votes.
M0w
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Just participated in the exchange campaign, good luck guys!
getting super close to the 6 million lisk mark Cheesy
Jump to: