Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 543. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
bitcoin going down blues?   check out https://tec.ark.io  Cheesy

or enter our sweepstakes for a chance at some FREE ARK https://gleam.io/iaFvf/ark-main-event-sweepstakes-1000-winners-150k-ark
i think, investors didnt like ARK.. bcz invested money too low.

that makes no sense, then we would be at zero since it would require an investor to start.    I bet you our coin has a Better distribution than a few coins that raised 8 million dollars but have 3 people who own 30% of the coin.

ark team is teribble... noone more trust you.. sorry

Failed Google translation.  Correct translation:. "Ark team is terrific... noone has more trust than you... sorry"

Grin

-tb-

It would be nice to see Ark pull in 10% of all Lisk, but the question is:   How do you plan to sell the Lisk?  massive dump? or gradually?

As needed but we have plans that use Lisk long term.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
It would be nice to see Ark pull in 10% of all Lisk, but the question is:   How do you plan to sell the Lisk?  massive dump? or gradually?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

that makes no sense, then we would be at zero since it would require an investor to start.    I bet you our coin has a Better distribution than a few coins that raised 8 million dollars but have 3 people who own 30% of the coin.

Failed Google translation.  Correct translation:. "Ark team is terrific... noone has more trust than you... sorry"

Grin

-tb-

that makes no sense, then we would be at zero since it would require an investor to start.    I bet you our coin has a Better distribution than a few coins that raised 8 million dollars but have 3 people who own 30% of the coin.

haha your colors come out, FUD!

i think u are same scammers with lisk,cyrpti

Why do you think they are scammers?  You obviously know crap about crypto.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250

i think u are same scammers with lisk,cyrpti

that makes no sense, then we would be at zero since it would require an investor to start.    I bet you our coin has a Better distribution than a few coins that raised 8 million dollars but have 3 people who own 30% of the coin.

Why can't the goal be a solid number instead of a USD figure? The amount to go has been sitting at 21% for a couple weeks now.

the price of lisk went down pretty hard right after the start of the token exchange.  We should see it even out soon.

If you would like to help us out you can spread the word about us and get us stable above the threshold with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Why can't the goal be a solid number instead of a USD figure? The amount to go has been sitting at 21% for a couple weeks now.
Just do it like etherum 1.5 years delay and ark next 0.03 btc.

with such low turnout so far and our team makeup and plans, if we get to launch, some of you guys I feel will do amazingly well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Just do it like etherum 1.5 years delay and ark next 0.03 btc.
Activity: 491
Merit: 500
Giving my support for this great project ! All aboard the crypto ARK.
Would the Smart Bridge Technology able to bridge smart contacts within the Ethereum?

unknown as of right now, we still need to get funding for the project and our timeline is highly dependant on it.
Activity: 560
Would the Smart Bridge Technology be able to bridge smart contacts within the Ethereum?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Don't miss on current bonus - next Sunday the LISK and BTC become equal at 5%!
Bonus for lisk and bitcoin have decreased, we are updating documentation.
Jump to: