Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 547. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

Well done! That's a good amount with so much time to go before the end. Nice work

Yes thats right. It already reached 75% in less time. with 23 days to go 25% isnt a big deal.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Did ark have the normal wallet?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1104
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Just make my deposit and join the ARK-TEC. Smiley
I wish all the best to the team and the members who support this project.

I am confident that we get the threshold and we will launch.
Good luck though to all!                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
What is the recent progress in the coin? I think the ICO is finshed. Did the dev team publish the statistics and other plans?

Still 23 days to go with ARK-TEC.  The exchange campaign is just getting started and not even half way through.

-tb-
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is the recent progress in the coin? I think the ICO is finshed. Did the dev team publish the statistics and other plans?
Activity: 1624
I want to ask how to look at the data signatures that have been accepted by the ARK ..  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
There was 1000 participants when the threshold was 78%. Now its 75% with 1300 participants. I really can't do the math. I know it is because the lisk price but if threshold don't reach his goal, we are gonna lose our investment by 30%. And I thought you were calculating this bonus with the current lisk price. I bought it on 27k but now the amount of bonus we claim will be same with the one who buy them on 21k. How fair is that?

ARK doesn't control the market.  This is why we are taking the 35 day median price.  That could very well be the price you bought at but we will not know until the end of ARK-TEC.

-tb-

Can i Participate in this. Is there any requirement for participating in this contest ??

Just register or login via one of the options and do the tasks to earn yourself as many entries as possible for better chance of winning.

Ok. Thanks..
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

Can i Participate in this. Is there any requirement for participating in this contest ??

Just register or login via one of the options and do the tasks to earn yourself as many entries as possible for better chance of winning.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
I would not even put money inside this ICO, if someone would give it to me.

There are 10s reasons for that. If you want to participate buy cheap between the time after the ICO and product lunch. Probably half price if you want a real shitcoin in your portofolio.

No one asked you to - each has its own free will and his own opinion, needs to do his research if its worth or not,  but no need to write words like shitcoin if you don't have a clue of what you are talking about. ARK made more in 1 month of development than some other coins can't make in a year or more - but I guess you don't know the meaning of implementing if I name  just a few innovations - Vendorfield, IPFS or custom Practical Byzantine Fault Tolerance algorithm, ...
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
I would not even put money inside this ICO, if someone would give it to me.

There are 10s reasons for that. If you want to participate buy cheap between the time after the ICO and product lunch. Probably half price if you want a real shitcoin in your portofolio.

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
 i m fed up of this lottery... did not win 2 times
Merit: 501
More and more people to participate, but the progress is declining, and why it is now down to 76%?

The price of lisk has been falling and it has been really putting a beating on our totals.
Where is the third chance to win ark?
Merit: 501
Once again I was not lucky, it seems easier to win the lottery, apparently this last draw will house 1000 winners, if I do not win, I will give up everything!  Cheesy Cheesy

This new one everyone should have a good chance at winning.  Good Luck!
Jump to: