Pages:
Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 59. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 19
If this delegate is sharing 0% of the forged coins, I wonder how can he be in the 51 list.
Are they voting themselves only or they getting community votes?

We'll it's not bad having several different options on reward sharing. I guess some people don't mind having their rewards go towards new projects in order to support Ark. Personally, I'm looking for 80/20 ratio
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Lesson learnt.
Don't leave your crypto on exchanges.
Cryptopia's hack has me sweating bullets for the ARK I've been holding there - not because I was speculating. Was just too lazy to download Ark wallet and send it in (another round of seed phrases to worry about - sure beats sweating these bullets though).
Activity: 1110
Merit: 534

i think 429 is rate limiting on the peer end. So that peer has limiting set to true, meaning only so many api calls can be done in a certain amount of time. So try another peer, then join slack for help.

Hello I've found out what was the problem!
The phone clock was few minutes delayed and not synchronized.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
@RivAngE that's exactly what happens, and I assure you that it is not the first time nor the first delegate, I have seen it on more occasions.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
If this delegate is sharing 0% of the forged coins, I wonder how can he be in the 51 list.
Are they voting themselves only or they getting community votes?
I noticed that I haven't received any rewards till November last year. Usually I'm getting 3-4 rewards a month. My delegate is Jarunik. Any info on the delayed payments?

That's strange because I can see from his/her wallet that payments are being sent every day, even to small wallets.
Are you sure you've vote for them? Maybe you move funds to another wallet and you haven't voted with the new wallet?

I'm sure. My wallet is showing that he still has my vote. Didn't move my funds either. Maybe I should try recasting my vote or something  Huh

You need to follow your delegate. Contact them. Hold them accountable. That particular delegate has been posting for months on twitter/slack/reddit/discord/steemit/blogs and more, that he is no longer sharing forgings. He uses all forgings to give to projects now.

I was absent for a month so missed that. Yeah, I knew that part of the rewards were going towards the projects. It's actually the reasons why I voted for him. Thx for the update
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
I noticed that I haven't received any rewards till November last year. Usually I'm getting 3-4 rewards a month. My delegate is Jarunik. Any info on the delayed payments?

That's strange because I can see from his/her wallet that payments are being sent every day, even to small wallets.
Are you sure you've vote for them? Maybe you move funds to another wallet and you haven't voted with the new wallet?

I'm sure. My wallet is showing that he still has my vote. Didn't move my funds either. Maybe I should try recasting my vote or something  Huh

You need to follow your delegate. Contact them. Hold them accountable. That particular delegate has been posting for months on twitter/slack/reddit/discord/steemit/blogs and more, that he is no longer sharing forgings. He uses all forgings to give to projects now.

Activity: 235
Merit: 62
Ark delegates race -- > https://explorer.ark.io/VoteReport.txt
Someone going to snap and sell a lot or someone will snap and buy a lot? LOL
Very tight race

These delegates look fun
Hello.

Why voting for delegates from mobile wallet is always failing?
Does anyone else has the same problem?!

Do you have newest version? 1.3.1 i think.

Yes

make sure you have service or wifi, then click the top left 3 lines. then click network status. then click the button at the bottom, 'change peer'. should get a green pop up quick. then try your vote again

Thanks for the info.
I have wifi and internet connection I have tried that!
I have changed few peers but got the same result.
Once I was able to get a status code 429 after it failed but usually no other message is displayed except
"FAILD" and  "Transaction failed"

i think 429 is rate limiting on the peer end. So that peer has limiting set to true, meaning only so many api calls can be done in a certain amount of time. So try another peer, then join slack for help.
Hello.

Yes

make sure you have service or wifi, then click the top left 3 lines. then click network status. then click the button at the bottom, 'change peer'. should get a green pop up quick. then try your vote again

Thanks for the info.
I have wifi and internet connection I have tried that!
I have changed few peers but got the same result.
Once I was able to get a status code 429 after it failed but usually no other message is displayed except
"FAILD" and  "Transaction failed"

Activity: 193
Merit: 11
In fact, you are both smart and luckily.
I was lucky to find ARK among this mess, but judging from our market cap I guess I'm among the few who knows about how great it is.

Among those ones, I like the XDNA project.
I actually mined and bought some XDNA for my portfolio.
The other good projects which I've found in 2018, in case someone wants to look into them, were...
  • Blockport - Bought it when ARK announced their collaboration and increased my holdings after the dip
  • RVN - Good project, but I sold 100% because it was overhyped
  • XDNA - A better mining algorithm than RVN and sharing profits for charity
  • Electroneum - Good idea, but sold 100% because I've lost my trust in the team after unsuccessful forks
If there's one thing I couldn't wait to see the back off, it's them fancy whitepapers and fluff talk with zero to no ability to deliver.
2017 ended the era of everyone "disrupting this", "revolutionizing that".
2018 brought in no MVP, no dice.
2019... looking forward to the new levels the year's gonna stamp down considering the current market sentiments

Unfortunately a few good projects were lost among the scam-fest that was 2018.
Some teams were overly enthusiastic and tried to grab a piece of the pie but failed, some others were aiming to scam people and they paid a good amount in marketing to overshadow the competition.

I was lucky to find ARK among this mess, but judging from our market cap I guess I'm among the few who knows about how great it is.
The other good projects which I've found in 2018, in case someone wants to look into them, were...
  • Blockport - Bought it when ARK announced their collaboration and increased my holdings after the dip
  • RVN - Good project, but I sold 100% because it was overhyped
  • XDNA - A better mining algorithm than RVN and sharing profits for charity
  • Electroneum - Good idea, but sold 100% because I've lost my trust in the team after unsuccessful forks
Hello.

Yes

Hello.

Yes
Hello.

Hello.

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
I fully agree with the article that phase of hype and fancy whitepapers has gone with last year. We are moving ahead where blockchain is being watched and picked up on merit and use cases. ARK has prepared itself already using last year in best possible way for development and delivered. I read above  people on't follow but believe what others talk here or in other channels they still are not getting this project.
If there's one thing I couldn't wait to see the back off, it's them fancy whitepapers and fluff talk with zero to no ability to deliver.
2017 ended the era of everyone "disrupting this", "revolutionizing that".
2018 brought in no MVP, no dice.
2019... looking forward to the new levels the year's gonna stamp down considering the current market sentiments
Pages:
Jump to: