Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 569. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think this project will raise 10mil$+ easily, and all of us will be happy with our investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
This Project will surely be awesome when launched. Invested in it.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
I will invest tomorrow in btc to be ehure i have 70 % bonus in btc.

btc is 20% in the site

anyone who has donated BTC so far from the beginning of ARK TEC until 11 November at 1900 UTC will get 70% Bonus for Bitcoin exchanges.

When we exactly get the bonus? I mean when the bonus + our money will be send back to our own wallet?
the official date for mainnet launch if 1 FEB. but that is a very conservative estimate.  We will work very hard to deliver sooner to make everyone happy in January some time.

Cool, man, actually I want to trade it when ico ends, so work hard now, may the timeline can be done a little earlier.

Hilarious....bet you invested 0.01 Lsk...
Activity: 518
I think ark team will collect 10M of LSK before the end, their project is awesome Smiley.

You are doing a great job dev.... a lot of coins lately are managed by shit people because they only want to dump their premine. This coin is really nice... I also love to see some promotion banners on coinmarketcap. Keep up the good work, and this can will be a +$10,000,000 coin

Grin thanks man, appreciate it!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think ark team will collect 10M of LSK before the end, their project is awesome Smiley.

You are doing a great job dev.... a lot of coins lately are managed by shit people because they only want to dump their premine. This coin is really nice... I also love to see some promotion banners on coinmarketcap. Keep up the good work, and this can will be a +$10,000,000 coin

By the way, I couldn't play the video on the gleam site itself, probably due to country specific restrictions; so I couldn't get the points for it. I'm not that involved in the gleam thing, so it doesn't really bother me, just felt like mentioning it.

There is no need to participate in the sweeptakes or what is it called, the selection criteria was rigged, it was not made public, the criteria used to pick winners, the new one too will be thesame rigged method, I guess they are giving the tokens to their cronies
stfu, the selection process is random.

https://gleam.io/docs/competitions/drawing-winners

You're just mad because you got caught spamming and I probably deleted all your spam accounts.

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
By the way, I couldn't play the video on the gleam site itself, probably due to country specific restrictions; so I couldn't get the points for it. I'm not that involved in the gleam thing, so it doesn't really bother me, just felt like mentioning it.

There is no need to participate in the sweeptakes or what is it called, the selection criteria was rigged, it was not made public, the criteria used to pick winners, the new one too will be thesame rigged method, I guess they are giving the tokens to their cronies
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

btc is 20% in the site

anyone who has donated BTC so far from the beginning of ARK TEC until 11 November at 1900 UTC will get 70% Bonus for Bitcoin exchanges.

When we exactly get the bonus? I mean when the bonus + our money will be send back to our own wallet?
the official date for mainnet launch if 1 FEB. but that is a very conservative estimate.  We will work very hard to deliver sooner to make everyone happy in January some time.

One more thing, I did not receive email verification for my account, so I cannot log in to participate.
Activity: 331

btc is 20% in the site

Cool, man, actually I want to trade it when ico ends, so work hard now, may the timeline can be done a little earlier.

btc is 20% in the site

Activity: 7

btc is 20% in the site

Can someone please explain again why the 70% BTC bonus is calculated retroactively?? Others including myself were responsible enough to move our Lisk to lisk's web wallet before the TEC started in order to avoid this kind of mess, why shouldn't we get rewarded for that? and also why would the BTC investors of the first day will get the reward after they chose freely to not invest in Lisk??

Because it also would not be fair to increase a bonus without retroactively increasing it also.  Normally we would not do this but it was not only Poloniex issue.  There were issues related to the Lisk blockchain.

comparative to the whole amount raised, the bitcoin total is miniscule in size and will not dilute the totals very much.

We thank you for moving it sooner, that's why you get a 120% bonus while everyone else gets a 70%.
Activity: 398

Can someone please explain again why the 70% BTC bonus is calculated retroactively?? Others including myself were responsible enough to move our Lisk to lisk's web wallet before the TEC started in order to avoid this kind of mess, why shouldn't we get rewarded for that? and also why would the BTC investors of the first day will get the reward after they chose freely to not invest in Lisk??

remember 70% btc Bonus for 2 days!

Anyone who exchanged btc since TEC launch will also receive a 70% bonus on their exchanges.

Should be more bitcoin fund there, it is beneficial for the total fund, because if most part of fund is lisk, the sell for lisk fund will be huge, and will get less fund than we expect.

yes the more btc we can gain the better off for the project goals.  We are all about Win/Win situations, I know the corporate sentiment right now is winner take all but we feel there is huge growth potential for blockchain and we should be collaborating with other groups. 

Let's bridge blockchains and not fight blockchains!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

remember 70% btc Bonus for 2 days!

Anyone who exchanged btc since TEC launch will also receive a 70% bonus on their exchanges.

Should be more bitcoin fund there, it is beneficial for the total fund, because if most part of fund is lisk, the sell for lisk fund will be huge, and will get less fund than we expect.
Activity: 318
amazing show of support guys!  GL to all the sweepstakes, I think a lot of the spammers decided not to participate in them again Cheesy

Disagree, I think they will create more accounts to join, to increase the winning probability.  Cheesy

haha you're probably right, to make my life hard  Cry
Activity: 25
amazing show of support guys!  GL to all the sweepstakes, I think a lot of the spammers decided not to participate in them again Cheesy

Disagree, I think they will create more accounts to join, to increase the winning probability.  Cheesy
Jump to: