Pages:
Author

Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress - page 24. (Read 38325 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

What would you create if you could use Ascendancy right now?
Join the poll or share your ambitions with us here!  Cheesy
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
this will definitely be a success, and I think this will actually achieve its objectives. Well, so far, I think the app is still in process, this might be the app that makes a lot of people are interested to know the world cryptocurrency
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello, how are you? One small question, if I make a deposit via same altcoins then the ratio them to bitcoin will be deemed at that time or at the end of IPO.

Specturul,

The value of your Altcoins will be based on how long it takes Shapeshift to Process the request and send the Bitcoin to your address.
So, to answer your question, they will be ratioed at the time of sending and not at the end of the IPO.

-Andrew Penn
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
You ICO will be starting very soon, but take into account the bullish bitcoin price, I think your project will fail, you won't raise 500 BTC, unless you set the threshold lower.

Wavespump,

The value of Ascendancy should be worth even more than that of Lisk even though their price is higher than ours.
Lisk offered double the amount of tokens for their IPO.

Our price is set based on the amount of ASC we are offering in the IPO.

We have no plans on changing the price or amount of ASC offered, it's already set in stone.

-Andrew Penn

Hello, how are you? One small question, if I make a deposit via same altcoins then the ratio them to bitcoin will be deemed at that time or at the end of IPO.
Merit: 503
Hi,

I can do the punjabi translation if available..?
Hi!

Yes, you can start now. I'll update the list asap. PSD Files here

Sincerely, Axel aka SparkIt.

thanks i will start it soon
Hi,

Hi!

Yes, you can start now. I'll update the list asap. PSD Files here

Sincerely, Axel aka SparkIt.
Merit: 503
Hi,

I am very eager to know how this going to work for Ascendancy project accepting all other major currency also. But the given site is not working properly back ground you coder is working may be https://shapeshift.io/getcoins?

BTC_1856,

Which site are you saying 'is not working properly'?

Basically, what our website will do is retrieve the list of currencies that ShapeShift accepts.
Then it will provide an address for the Alternate Currency to be sent to which will then be converted into Bitcoin by ShapeShift and sent to your Ascendancy account's Bitcoin address.

-Andrew Penn
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Very interesting to know about it please can you share me the link where i am going to register. What are the other alternate currencies you are going to accept, how can it be calculated.

BTC_1856,

You will be registering at https://ascendancy.io/#/api, currently it redirects to our main page.
But once the IPO is live, you'll be able to see our IPO page and create an account.

We will be accepting all the Cryptos listed here: https://shapeshift.io/getcoins

-Andrew Penn

I am very eager to know how this going to work for Ascendancy project accepting all other major currency also. But the given site is not working properly back ground you coder is working may be https://shapeshift.io/getcoins?
You ICO will be starting very soon, but take into account the bullish bitcoin price, I think your project will fail, you won't raise 500 BTC, unless you set the threshold lower.

Wavespump,

The value of Ascendancy should be worth even more than that of Lisk even though their price is higher than ours.
Lisk offered double the amount of tokens for their IPO.

Our price is set based on the amount of ASC we are offering in the IPO.

We have no plans on changing the price or amount of ASC offered, it's already set in stone.

-Andrew Penn
Very interesting to know about it please can you share me the link where i am going to register. What are the other alternate currencies you are going to accept, how can it be calculated.

BTC_1856,

You will be registering at https://ascendancy.io/#/api, currently it redirects to our main page.
But once the IPO is live, you'll be able to see our IPO page and create an account.

We will be accepting all the Cryptos listed here: https://shapeshift.io/getcoins

-Andrew Penn
Really i have gone through all your campaign really you are dealing with one of the best escrow in bitcointalkforum, i am very much interested about your project, so when are you going to start your IPO,waiting for it.

BTC_1856,

Our IPO starts on Jan 27, 2017 at 20:00 GMT, which is approximately 3 and a half days from now.
You'll be able to sign up on our website at that time and create an account.

We will be accepting Bitcoin payments along with Shapeshift integration for alternate currencies.

-Andrew Penn

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Really i have gone through all your campaign really you are dealing with one of the best escrow in bitcointalkforum, i am very much interested about your project, so when are you going to start your IPO,waiting for it.

BTC_1856,

Our IPO starts on Jan 27, 2017 at 20:00 GMT, which is approximately 3 and a half days from now.

We will be accepting Bitcoin payments along with Shapeshift integration for alternate currencies.

-Andrew Penn

BTC_1856,

-Andrew Penn
no bounty here?

Hello Powerfull,

Please refer to our Campaigns List for more information regarding our Signature Campaign, Article Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Translation Bounties, and more.

-Andrew Penn
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
no bounty here?
Please remember if you have any questions at all you can Join Our Slack!
All of our Team Members are active here so you can always join the discussion!

We do use a lot of private channels for Business
purposes and what's happening behind the scenes, but we will
gladly reply to any messages that you may have about Ascendancy.

-Andrew Penn

Less than four days now!

Am I the only one here that will explode soon? I can't wait any longer!
Hello all,

We are the ICOrating team.

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having, or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness on such companies.

We’re happy to announce that Ascendancy is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/38/Ascendancy.

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.

Hello!
Great, thank you! We're all glad to hear about this! In case you have any questions don't hesitate asking us.

Sincerely,
Axel Karlsson aka SparkIt
Project Manager
Pages:
Jump to: