Pages:
Author

Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress - page 25. (Read 38372 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Hello all,

We are the ICOrating team.

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having, or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness on such companies.

We’re happy to announce that Ascendancy is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/38/Ascendancy.

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.

It's great that you have added to the ICO afford it. Often I use your site, but I can not understand why not all the projects you assign rating score? It is very important to know what is actually the level of risk to participate in another ICO. More experienced users have the information on their own and can determine risks, but for beginners it is most important information.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
This one looks cool!
Hey dev, any ongoing apps?
I'd like to see what kind of apps can people build here.
Right now,the framework is in the development process.With using the framework,you can pretty much deploy your apps on all the platforms that support native or hybrid JavaScript.We're are equally excited to see the apps that would be built using our framework.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Glad to be a part of this campaign,this is the kind of campaign that i want to get in after the last one that went off,good potential in the market and with good features I'm looking forward to the success of this venture may the ico be a success..

It took me 2 seconds to catch ur first sentence and realize that u are a shilling noob. U dont really support this campaign, u dont own this asset, and u dont belong here, moreover, if u read up on terms and conditions u would of known that access to this thread is limited to folks older than 21.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hello all,

We are the ICOrating team.

We’re creating the most detailed database of every company that is having, or planning to have, an ICO. We’re also developing ratings and analytical reports that will increase potential investors’ awareness on such companies.

We’re happy to announce that Ascendancy is now listed on our website. Check it out here http://icorating.com/project/38/Ascendancy.

We appreciate any feedback. Please feel free to contact us if there are any additions/corrections you want to insert.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Glad to be a part of this campaign,this is the kind of campaign that i want to get in after the last one that went off,good potential in the market and with good features I'm looking forward to the success of this venture may the ico be a success..
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I would like to reserve the Croatian language translation.
Croatian translation is yours, feel free to start translating! Remember, no google translate!  Wink
PSD Files here
Activity: 700
joined Ascendancy slack sir
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
This one looks cool!
Hey dev, any ongoing apps?
I'd like to see what kind of apps can people build here.

and secondly, since it is a programmable platform, is it turing-complete model or something else?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
I would like to reserve the Croatian language translation.
Activity: 284
The price of this shit coin is far to high! Anyone that buys into this garbage will regret it.

Thanks for your response, I have seen you have not done much research as Ascendancy is not a coin, but a framework.

Richard Aldridge

ASCENDANCY COIN gets listed?
Is this really not a coin? or a token as what you stated in the specs?

What do you mean trading from website-ascendancy? Is this not tradable to other popular exchange?

you said, It's 1.5 years in the making but the roadmap still needs another year to develop.

The price is too high, In my opinion I'd rather wait for this to be listed in exchange and buy from there since most IPO and ICO type will be dumped when it hits exchange than investing in IPO stage, isn't smart enough. 

P.S: The graphics above are annoying better expand the size of the fonts for the roadmap like other section's font size rather than using those graphics while its not relevant.

Hey man, I'm Ascendancy's Graphics Designer. First up, sorry for my lowish status on this forum, I'm just starting to use it more often.

Now onto business, I got your request by sparkit, the project dev, and would like to say thanks for the heads up. I've now redesigned the Roadmap.

I have changed the font, increased the font size, added a ASC 2017 'watermark' to the bottom right and corrected the actual spelling/text errors.

Your point out really helps seeing what needs to change from a community/public perspective. Cheesy

Yours Sincerely,
superwoot112
ASC Graphics Designer 
Activity: 353
cannot waiting Ascendancy IPO starts
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Yes really very interesting project because Modular decentralized App Framework is completely new technique where to get some secure position you to be monopoly in it, you are focusing on all possible ways to make this Ascendancy more popular, already you have started your promotion good luck dev.
i like the idea of Modular decentralized App Framework but we need adev team to finalize simple steps for noobs trying to create a webstore app , manual attached to the project website is preferred .
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Yes really very interesting project because Modular decentralized App Framework is completely new technique where to get some secure position you to be monopoly in it, you are focusing on all possible ways to make this Ascendancy more popular, already you have started your promotion good luck dev.
Activity: 490

Not long until IPO now! Join the campaigns below to earn ASC before the IPO starts!

very nice signature campaign bounty and the manager is so profesional i think will be run smoothly, is there no facebook campaign bounty?
approximately 4 days left to Ascendancy IPO to start goodluck for this project.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
i waiting twetter camphain sir Cheesy

good luck  for you
Our Twitter Campaign is live, click here to see our current campaigns.

Has ur twitter account been taken over by a black guy from toronto? Someone with a very similar nickname to urs is currently attempting to peddles non-usable goods to my buddy.
My personal twitter accounts? These are my Twitter Accounts.
My "private" twitter acc
My Crypto twitter acc
Ascendancy's twitter acc

Could you link the Twitter Account of that guy?

Sincerely,
Axel Karlsson aka SparkIt
1+ for transparency, good job  Smiley

good luck  for you

Has ur twitter account been taken over by a black guy from toronto? Someone with a very similar nickname to urs is currently attempting to peddles non-usable goods to my buddy.
My personal twitter accounts? These are my Twitter Accounts.
My "private" twitter acc
My Crypto twitter acc
Ascendancy's twitter acc

Could you link the Twitter Account of that guy?

Sincerely,
Axel Karlsson aka SparkIt
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

good luck  for you

Activity: 658
Price of the coins on Ascendancy IPO looks overpriced, but devs have long-term roadmap and if they can work as scheduled in phases to implement the plans submitted to us it may be justified, and then grow well. I will think about my participation in this IPO and follow the new information provided by the development team.

Do not forget that the number of coins is much less than that of the similar projects. This price is lower than the initial offer many other popular coins. (Lisk, Waves, Iconomi)

If I remember it right, those altcoins you are comparing the price to (Lisk, Waves, Iconomi) did not have a fixed price in ICO. Final price highly depended on the total amount of BTC raised, the higher the total BTC raised, the higher price/value of the token in the end. So you cannot really compare the price of those to this one.

Good observation, the ICO price of Lisk, Waves  and Iconomi was detrmined by the market not a fixed price like ASC tokens. But for me 10Ksat per token is not high for this project let be realistic. We all know that Lisk, Waves and Iconomi were all over subscribed and their ICO price is far more than 10ksat
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Price of the coins on Ascendancy IPO looks overpriced, but devs have long-term roadmap and if they can work as scheduled in phases to implement the plans submitted to us it may be justified, and then grow well. I will think about my participation in this IPO and follow the new information provided by the development team.

Do not forget that the number of coins is much less than that of the similar projects. This price is lower than the initial offer many other popular coins. (Lisk, Waves, Iconomi)

If I remember it right, those altcoins you are comparing the price to (Lisk, Waves, Iconomi) did not have a fixed price in ICO. Final price highly depended on the total amount of BTC raised, the higher the total BTC raised, the higher price/value of the token in the end. So you cannot really compare the price of those to this one.

good luck  for you
Pages:
Jump to: