Pages:
Author

Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress - page 27. (Read 38352 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have a few questions for dev's
- Will be your code open and located on GitHyb?
- How you plan to engage users for using only your framework? Because now, we have so many frameworks written on JS.
- Can i make desktop app with u Framework?
and the main question
- What he will have an advantage over the others (except that it's decentralized)? Smiley

- Will be your code open and located on GitHyb?

Ascendancy will be open source on release but during the development phase we are using our own private source code management.

- How you plan to engage users for using only your framework? Because now, we have so many frameworks written on JS.

Javascript is the perfect scripting language to use, It's easy to learn yet powerful with so many libraries.

This may be a posibility through some RESTful API and something we are looking at when designing the server / daemon software.

and the main question

- What he will have an advantage over the others (except that it's decentralized)? Smiley

Ascendancy will have some differences to other frameworks available, our ethos is to educate and attract people to the cryptocurrency world by offering an easy to use framework to build blockchain based applications. We are also being realistic in our goals, We will not saturate the market with too many ASC tokens as to maintain a high value. As Joel said previously, Similar products exist with anything you find and we will make Ascendancy the best it can be.

Richard Aldridge
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
If the IPO fails then we will pay the BTC bounty for the Signature campaigns.
We will begin the BTC signature campaign once we get some funds from the IPO.

-Andrew Penn
You will pay the investors' money signatures campaign? Not so easy to collect 480BTC. Suddenly, the IPO will not take place, and investors will demand a refund? What then?
I hope you will succeed and you will collect the necessary sum.

It's all in the Escrow Agremeent, in case we do not reach our goal, we will analyze what we can do with the amount raised, then make a proposal to the investors. The project will continue in one way or another.

The escrow agreement talked about a possible refund if minimum is not met. In that case where will the BTC bounty for signature come from?
Minimum
Our target is a Minimum of 4,800,000 ASC sold, if we do not reach the target by the end of the
IPO we will budget to see what can be done with the current amount of funds and our proposal
will be made to investors. Upon this proposal we will decide whether to continue with the project
or to refund investors. At this time funds will be held with escrow and we can discuss the
situation with the escrow team.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
- Will be your code open and located on GitHub?
and the main question
Activity: 53
Take a fancy to a good job.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Are you really going to call it an IPO? Seems like you're not even trying anymore  Smiley

Do we know anything about the founders of the project?
Yes, since Ascendancy is a crypto framework and not a crypto currency calling it an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) would be misleading. IPO (Initial Public Offering) on the other hand is more accurate for this kind of project.

We will publish interviews of all team members on the new website that will be live any day now. I hope you have the patience to wait until then!

Sincerely,
Axel Karlsson aka SparkIt
Project Manager

Appreciate that reply, and look forward to seeing the whole team in the future. Would you have any restrictions in terms of who can participate in the IPO and how much they are allowed to buy-in?
I think the more you invest the more it would be helpful for the project, no restriction mate, just put what you can afford. This project really looks good, I'll put a bigger portion of my investment here, seriously.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
I follow twitter bounty ASC, whether after signing up for an account ipo, bounty will immediately send it automatically?
Activity: 56
Appreciate that reply, and look forward to seeing the whole team in the future. Would you have any restrictions in terms of who can participate in the IPO and how much they are allowed to buy-in?

Ruletheworld,

We are not planning on having restrictions on who can participate in the IPO or how much they are allowed to invest.
I'm not sure why we'd do that as it could be seen as unfair and they could simply just make another account on our site and invest more.

I hope that clears things up,
Andrew Penn
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Are you really going to call it an IPO? Seems like you're not even trying anymore  Smiley

Yes, since Ascendancy is a crypto framework and not a crypto currency calling it an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) would be misleading. IPO (Initial Public Offering) on the other hand is more accurate for this kind of project.

We will publish interviews of all team members on the new website that will be live any day now. I hope you have the patience to wait until then!

Sincerely,
Project Manager

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Sincerely,
Project Manager

Oh my, again this ascendancy crap. How do u lads even trade this one. Its not listed anywhere besides vietnamese exchanger, but u keep talking it up like its a hot mover, hyped by the entire polo trollbox. Modular nature of ascendancy platform might be the most hyped gimmick of the year 2017.
You can't trade it since the IPO hasn't even started yet. The IPO starts in a week, then you'll be able to buy Ascendancy.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Oh my, again this ascendancy crap. How do u lads even trade this one. Its not listed anywhere besides vietnamese exchanger, but u keep talking it up like its a hot mover, hyped by the entire polo trollbox. Modular nature of ascendancy platform might be the most hyped gimmick of the year 2017.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hey there, good to see something different from coutless skinny~shady altcoins ICOs   Cool

I joined, or at least gave the info, signature campaign, and reading the promo graphics I have a question.
Could you provide some specifics to the this line: "Users who join the campaign during the first two week well get a loyalty bonus if they are active during the whole campaign"?
Are you talking about the weekly distributed ASC bounties for writing >15 posts a week or something else?

Is there a way to see if I am enlisted? What happens if + when my rank is upped during the campaign, whome and how to bother  Cheesy

Recently I wrote to '[email protected]' but got no reply atm, is the person who checks it one from this forum?

Hi!
If you join during week 1 or week 2 of the IPO and then you're active (you keep your signature and you keep posting etc) you'll receive a bonus at the end of the signature campaign! You will receive the bonus in ASC (even though phase 2 of the Signature Campaign is paid in BTC).

Lutpin will update spreadsheet soon and then you will all be able to see if you're approved.
If your rank is upped, contact Lutpin.

I can't find any recent e-mail, you can forward the e-mail to [email protected] in case you have any questions in addition to those you asked here.

Sincerely,
Axel aka SparkIt

Thank you for your answer, I forwarded the letter.
Seems signature campaign is not on your team's priority list, 've been waiting for enrolling since the 18thCry
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1311
Get your game girl
What's different from this and Lisk?
On the understanding level - Nothing.
On the code level - A lot.

For instance,different Linux kernels exist for a reason.Their parents are same but code optimization and algorithms used on the system level is what makes them different.Similarly,the case with ASC when compared to Lisk.They both offer a few similar features to serve as a framework for creating Dapps but it is their internal implementation and ease of use is what makes them different.With ASC'S user-friendly modules,it wouldn't take much time in setting up the apps,even newbies for that matter can start writing their own Dapps since day 1 of their introduction to the framework.We're primarily focusing on the algorithms and trying to reduce the time and space complexity for better analysis.

Nothing, both were rolled out by a crooked baboon at the railway station in northern japan. They should be more thoughtful about user response if they dont wanna be buried under volcanic rock in fukushima prefecture.
We're more bothered about user's learning curve while using our framework for the first time. Smiley

Sorry, but it's looks like LISK. But cheaper version of course Tongue  Where differences?
Also, there too big terms for goals which listed in roadmap. Everything can be launched within 2-3 month after IPO (i mean everything which listed in 2017)
To add a few notable differences that I can think of right now (from the "n" number of them)
-ASC Custom Plugin Feature.
-ASC Plugin marketplace.(so one doesn't have to re-write the code already written by someone) .Paid and free usage options available which is upto the app developers.
-Supports Multi-threading etc.

Only one week and one hour left now!
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
There are 6 members in the asc coin, it should be a reliable team because darkstar is a famous guy in the forum, I trust him very much. Let us wait for the ICO starts, but I can't wait, still some days.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1845
Crypto for the Crypto Throne!
Sorry, but it's looks like LISK. But cheaper version of course Tongue  Where differences?
Also, there too big terms for goals which listed in roadmap. Everything can be launched within 2-3 month after IPO (i mean everything which listed in 2017)
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

Nothing, both were rolled out by a crooked baboon at the railway station in northern japan. They should be more thoughtful about user response if they dont wanna be buried under volcanic rock in fukushima prefecture.
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: