Pages:
Author

Topic: Ascendancy IPO Turned Into a Scam - Investigation in progress - page 26. (Read 38352 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 250
i waiting twetter camphain sir Cheesy

good luck  for you
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
I can do the german translation. Please reserve
German Translation reserved, updating list.

PSD Files here
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The price of this shit coin is far to high! Anyone that buys into this garbage will regret it.

Thanks for your response, I have seen you have not done much research as Ascendancy is not a coin, but a framework.

Richard Aldridge

ASCENDANCY COIN gets listed?
Is this really not a coin? or a token as what you stated in the specs?

What do you mean trading from website-ascendancy? Is this not tradable to other popular exchange?

you said, Its 1.5 years in the making but the roadmap still needs another year to develop.

The price is too high, In my opinion I'd rather wait for this to be listed in exchange and buy from there since most IPO and ICO type will be dumped when it hits exchange than investing in IPO stage, isn't smart enough.  

P.S: The graphics above are annoying better expand the size of the fonts for the roadmap like other section's font size rather than using those graphics while its not relevant.

1) Just some typos, I will have our graphics designer fix these.

2) This was in reference to the Ascendancy Token getting listed on an exchange. We will first allow trading via your account on our website http://www.ascendancy.io. We are planning for this to be direct between a single exchange and our site and intersite trades. The node software at this point will be closed source to allow trading only as development will still be on going.

3) About a year or just over now. But development is not just pure coding, The idea has been created in stages. We are not rushing Ascendancy, We would rather take a longer time and provide a much more complete and much better product.

Richard Aldridge
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hello,

We can do the Dutch translation for you.
Thanks.

The Dutch translation has already been reserved.
Activity: 644
The price of this shit coin is far to high! Anyone that buys into this garbage will regret it.

Thanks for your response, I have seen you have not done much research as Ascendancy is not a coin, but a framework.

Richard Aldridge

ASCENDANCY COIN gets listed?
Is this really not a coin? or a token as what you stated in the specs?

What do you mean trading from website-ascendancy? Is this not tradable to other popular exchange?

you said, Its 1.5 years in the making but the roadmap still needs another year to develop.

The price is too high, In my opinion I'd rather wait for this to be listed in exchange and buy from there since most IPO and ICO type will be dumped when it hits exchange than investing in IPO stage, isn't smart enough. 

P.S: The graphics above are annoying better expand the size of the fonts for the roadmap like other section's font size rather than using those graphics while its not relevant.

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

Not long until IPO now! Join the campaigns below to earn ASC before the IPO starts!

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Hello,

We can do the Dutch translation for you.
Thanks.

Activity: 314
Price of the coins on Ascendancy IPO looks overpriced, but devs have long-term roadmap and if they can work as scheduled in phases to implement the plans submitted to us it may be justified, and then grow well. I will think about my participation in this IPO and follow the new information provided by the development team.

Do not forget that the number of coins is much less than that of the similar projects. This price is lower than the initial offer many other popular coins. (Lisk, Waves, Iconomi)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Price of the coins on Ascendancy IPO looks overpriced, but devs have long-term roadmap and if they can work as scheduled in phases to implement the plans submitted to us it may be justified, and then grow well. I will think about my participation in this IPO and follow the new information provided by the development team.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1311
Get your game girl
'To make things easier,we may have our own CLI ' like Express Generator?
Actually,  very nice that you can answer such questions, it means that your project isn't scam) And u don't fly on the islands after IPO ends. Grin
I'd to see on tour first release of the framework, but also want to see how tou will make training materials to attract more users.
P.S: try to create and publish the full course of the development of some simple application on Youtube and Coursera
Training Materials on Coursera is too far fetched for now.However,we will have solid documentation and "Get Started With Your First App" tutorials which will be as detailed as possible. Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
So, can I install your framework from npm manager in the near future?
As i undestand u wanna create something like Express ( main framework for Node) only somehow  screwing  blockhain and  decentralization.
it's not clear how u can do this.
Let me explain,the whole package will come as a npm install including the dependencies.To make things easier,we may have our own CLI (which runs on node obviously) inside npm.
Something like $asc new dapp (that should create the basic boilerplate including config files)

I mean you are developing different type of frame work with modular technology. So is there any thing that you are going develop in the form of mobile application?
At the end of the day,it is based on JavaScript.No matter what platfrom you deploy your app on,if it supprts the native lanuage or hybrid like cordova,it should run well.

'To make things easier,we may have our own CLI ' like Express Generator?
Actually,  very nice that you can answer such questions, it means that your project isn't scam) And u don't fly on the islands after IPO ends. Grin
I'd to see on tour first release of the framework, but also want to see how tou will make training materials to attract more users.
P.S: try to create and publish the full course of the development of some simple application on Youtube and Coursera

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1311
Get your game girl
As i undestand u wanna create something like Express ( main framework for Node) only somehow  screwing  blockhain and  decentralization.
Let me explain,the whole package will come as a npm install including the dependencies.To make things easier,we may have our own CLI (which runs on node obviously) inside npm.
Something like $asc new dapp (that should create the basic boilerplate including config files)

I mean you are developing different type of frame work with modular technology. So is there any thing that you are going develop in the form of mobile application?
At the end of the day,it is based on JavaScript.No matter what platfrom you deploy your app on,if it supprts the native lanuage or hybrid like cordova,it should run well.
Transact Safer / Chase Better
I have a few questions for dev's
- Will be your code open and located on GitHyb?
- How you plan to engage users for using only your framework? Because now, we have so many frameworks written on JS.
- Can i make desktop app with u Framework?
and the main question
- What he will have an advantage over the others (except that it's decentralized)? Smiley

Its very unlikely that he will throw the code on gitty-shitty hub as he has no tech savvy to create an account and upload his code to there, not to mention that he will be required to pay for hosting of his code on that hub.

The code will be released publicly when the project is complete, We are currently using our own private source code management system until then. as for github. its actually free to commit and push source code.

Ascendancy will be coded in javascript utilizing node.js. It is NOT a node.js library.

Building frame work with decentralized flat form is completely different technology where you can build the with block chain technology is very good to know, but really i will focus on watching how it's IPO will run.

Sorry, I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean. Could you elaborate?

Richard Aldridge

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi sir,

I would like to reserve portuguese translation to your thread.

Pm me if you want this.
Best regards
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
- How you plan to engage users for using only your framework? Because now, we have so many frameworks written on JS.
and the main question
- What he will have an advantage over the others (except that it's decentralized)? Smiley

Its very unlikely that he will throw the code on gitty-shitty hub as he has no tech savvy to create an account and upload his code to there, not to mention that he will be required to pay for hosting of his code on that hub.

The code will be released publicly when the project is complete, We are currently using our own private source code management system until then. as for github. its actually free to commit and push source code.

Ascendancy will be coded in javascript utilizing node.js. It is NOT a node.js library.

Building frame work with decentralized flat form is completely different technology where you can build the with block chain technology is very good to know, but really i will focus on watching how it's IPO will run.

Sorry, I'm not sure I quite understand what you mean. Could you elaborate?

Richard Aldridge
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
Activity: 698
Free Speech is the most important thing.
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
and the main question

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
Appreciate that reply, and look forward to seeing the whole team in the future. Would you have any restrictions in terms of who can participate in the IPO and how much they are allowed to buy-in?

Ruletheworld,

We are not planning on having restrictions on who can participate in the IPO or how much they are allowed to invest.
I'm not sure why we'd do that as it could be seen as unfair and they could simply just make another account on our site and invest more.

I hope that clears things up,
Andrew Penn
Cheers man, good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: