Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Blade Sales [Temporarily Out of Stock] - page 11. (Read 105952 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
120min stats:

low clk: 10.910GH/s 149H/m 99.27% eff.

high clk: 13.044GH/s 178H/m 99.46% eff.

stratum protocol in use, connected via proxy

i recommend u bitparking.com for merged mining Wink, u earn a little extra
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
120min stats:

low clk: 10.910GH/s 149H/m 99.27% eff.

high clk: 13.044GH/s 178H/m 99.46% eff.

stratum protocol in use, connected via proxy
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Cool, thanks! Sent an email--cant decide between a blade or a bunch of USB miners.

are u serious ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Cool, thanks! Sent an email--cant decide between a blade or a bunch of USB miners.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
These still available? Trying to get enough BTC together, but seems to be no one getting answers here lately.

Seemingly still available. Just placed an order for a blade with friedcat this morning.
.. blade is online and mining at 10.680 on low clock .. thank you friedcat  Kiss
These still available? Trying to get enough BTC together, but seems to be no one getting answers here lately.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Don't mean to thread jack but I have made some mounts for these blades which I am auctioning off here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2368858
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
I think I'll wait for new devices and jump in then. I try to look this investment only from business side. I would pretty happy if a few blades could hash on my desk but I think they can't make enough income to buy new ones to win the competition against difficulty.

If I could make at least 5%+ with each investment against difficulty it would be such a good business. But at this price I think it's better to hold money and wait.
So if one does decide to buy, what really is the easiest, fastest way to get that many bitcoins (if US based)?  I have like 5 now, so we need to buy 45 (or more).

Thanks!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Truth is these blades probably will sell in the future (+1 year) for the same price or higher or slightly lower. Proof of this is when you look for BFL single FPGA now, these sell around the same price as when they were sold new or more even.

That is a good point.  Everyone says the ASICs will have no resale value.  I call BS.  Look at the block erupter USBs on ebay.  People are buying them now just to resell.  And Blades are on ebay right now for $6800, used.  They've already been mining for a month if they are first batch, which means they've made 30 coins or so already.  People are very shortsighted in this business.  That, and some just paint a dire picture because they don't want others to mine out of greed. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I'm thinking about to buy 2 of these blades.

I have no BTC so I have to buy 100 to buy the blades.

The simple question is worth it for that price?

I was thinking about when I mined 50BTC with them I could buy a new one, than an other and so... But with the calculation of 40% difficulty increase per month it's a never ending story with no profit.

What do you think about it?
 Huh
Thats on everybody's mind Elgabo. Invest now and profit from the low diff untill the diff is too high and you need new devices? Or wait until the new devices arrive? Maybe the BTC is worth alot more by then so the calculated fiat price will also rise. Or just buy them and don't care about ROI because its just a hobby? I can imagine a lot of hobbies that are expensive and don't return shit Cheesy.

It really depends on what your financial situation is and if you don't mind losing some money. Truth is these blades probably will sell in the future (+1 year) for the same price or higher or slightly lower. Proof of this is when you look for BFL single FPGA now, these sell around the same price as when they were sold new or more even.
Activity: 635
I'm thinking about to buy 2 of these blades.

I have no BTC so I have to buy 100 to buy the blades.

The simple question is worth it for that price?

I was thinking about when I mined 50BTC with them I could buy a new one, than an other and so... But with the calculation of 40% difficulty increase per month it's a never ending story with no profit.

What do you think about it?
 Huh
.. update .. got DHL tracking number .. blade is already at customs in Switzerland
Activity: 615
can still buy these?
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
What is migros?

How do I send the address? I've heard I have to sign the message. How to actually do that?
Let's hope we can buy that stuff at Migros soon Wink

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I changed the quantity .. asking just to be sure ..
anyway, I transfered yesterday the BTC .. so I pray to get a trackingnumber  Shocked

I think you did the right thing. No one here has reported more than 48h between the time of payment and the time of shipping. You'll notice, however, that you don't get your tracking number immediately after shipping. When I got mine, the unit had already been picked up by DHL something like 12 hours before.

Let's hope we can buy that stuff at Migros soon Wink
.. sent order via email one week ago .. got btc address .. was asking for confirmation (hey, that's are no peanut orders) ..

NO MORE REACTION  Angry

I guess if we are asking to much, friedcat is ignoring us  Huh

What do you mean you asked for confirmation?

I have placed multiple orders with friedcat via this method and have never had to wait more than 24 hours to hear back from him. I wonder if they are being overwhelmed by orders, missing some messages to the spam folder, ignoring emails that don't meet a certain criteria, or what.

I changed the quantity .. asking just to be sure ..
anyway, I transfered yesterday the BTC .. so I pray to get a trackingnumber  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
if they are, i'd be happy to help out!
Pages:
Jump to: