Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Blade Sales [Temporarily Out of Stock] - page 12. (Read 105952 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
.. sent order via email one week ago .. got btc address .. was asking for confirmation (hey, that's are no peanut orders) ..

NO MORE REACTION  Angry

I guess if we are asking to much, friedcat is ignoring us  Huh

What do you mean you asked for confirmation?

I have placed multiple orders with friedcat via this method and have never had to wait more than 24 hours to hear back from him. I wonder if they are being overwhelmed by orders, missing some messages to the spam folder, ignoring emails that don't meet a certain criteria, or what.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
.. sent order via email one week ago .. got btc address .. was asking for confirmation (hey, that's are no peanut orders) ..

NO MORE REACTION  Angry

I guess if we are asking to much, friedcat is ignoring us  Huh
Activity: 71
My case:

-22/05: Sent mail about details.
-23/05: He asking about the functioning of customs in my country.
-23/05: I answered his question.
-29/05: He sent the address to pay.
-29/05: I paid.
-30/05: He sent me the tracking number of DHL.
-04/06: Received  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How exactly this will be packaged?

What would the weight be?

What would the size be?

What would the packaging be?

I am scared of custom.

What would the declared price be?

I've heard it'll be declared as $39. That's fair. $39 is the cost of material, and the rest is the cost of building the blade. So yea the stuffs do worth $39.

The thing is, does asicminer put their brand name on the packaging? What about if custom is aware of what it really is?

I've heard serbian government caught that once.

The two that I have bought come in a small brown cardboard box that is wrapped in dhl packing wrap (the plastic kind that doesn't tear).  The box dimensions are 12in. x 12in. x 2.5in.  It weighs about 2 lbs.  Declared price was $39.  I will refrain from saying what label and address are on the package but it is pretty nondescript.  It's not obvious that there is an ASIC in there.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Probably they are busy with the USB devices Smiley
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I dont know whats going on, i wrote them 4 days ago.
Does friedcat forgot this topic? He ignores the pms,
I tried to remember him that he should take a look in his mail
folder.

I dont understand, every of us want to pay a minimum of 50
Bitcoins, its 5000€ and this week they do not care about us.

I really hope i get the bitcoinaddress soon :/
Activity: 574
Ive only wrote to this mail: [email protected]

Still no reply.

me too. Sent a email at PM 3:00 yesterday . No Reply Yet.
Ive only wrote to this mail: [email protected]

Still no reply.
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
How exactly this will be packaged?

What would the weight be?

What would the size be?

What would the packaging be?

I am scared of custom.

What would the declared price be?

I've heard it'll be declared as $39. That's fair. $39 is the cost of material, and the rest is the cost of building the blade. So yea the stuffs do worth $39.

The thing is, does asicminer put their brand name on the packaging? What about if custom is aware of what it really is?

I've heard serbian government caught that once.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Ordered 2 units on monday and still no bitcoinaddress/reply :/

What email address did you use?
Activity: 658
Just sent an email to  [email protected] and [email protected] asking for payment instructions and I included my address.

Is this the correct protocol to order? Sorry, that was a little unclear to me, so I just sent the same email to both of those email addresses.
He did say contacts to fnnirvana and pm will be ignored. But since it was cc'ed to [email protected], you're OK..
Activity: 8
Just sent an email to  [email protected] and [email protected] asking for payment instructions and I included my address.

Is this the correct protocol to order? Sorry, that was a little unclear to me, so I just sent the same email to both of those email addresses.
Activity: 752
bitcoin hodler
22/5 - emailed the order
23/5 - got the bitcoin address to send the bitcoins and paid in the evening
25/5 - got tracking number
27/5 - got the machine
Ordered 2 units on monday and still no bitcoinaddress/reply :/
Activity: 72
I have sent two (polite) e-mails and got an answer after 2-3 days, with payment address. I paid 2 hours later, and I got my tracking number about 55 hours later, but the shipment was made well within the promised 48 hours after payment. And the shipping was *very* expedited, just a bit more than 48 hours from Shenzhen to Geneva. So I have all reasons to be satisfied, especially in the context of (bad) business practices in the ASIC market.

Almost exactly my result, only the first e-mail response came in about 36 hours, and mine was shipped to Vancouver.

Currently hashing away at 13 GH/s with 99.99% efficiency.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I sent like 4 e-mails to address in the OP over the last 10 days and haven't received a reply. Pretty lame.

This is pure speculation from me (not implying that friedcat doesn't answer incomplete requests), but are you sure that you included ALL relevant details: nb of units ordered, a phone number with int'l dialing code, a ZIP code, a correctly formatted shipping address with country,  and a real name (they need a contact person for DHL).

Another possibility is Gmail's spam filter. If you haven't already, I would suggest e-mailing from an @gmail.com address to reduce the chances of being spam filtered.

I have sent two (polite) e-mails and got an answer after 2-3 days, with payment address. I paid 2 hours later, and I got my tracking number about 55 hours later, but the shipment was made well within the promised 48 hours after payment. And the shipping was *very* expedited, just a bit more than 48 hours from Shenzhen to Geneva. So I have all reasons to be satisfied, especially in the context of (bad) business practices in the ASIC market.
Activity: 742
I feel like ASICMINER should try doing another auction to gauge the price point for Blades with delivery in the next few weeks. I would love to see more blades sold, but I doubt there is a huge market for more @ BTC50-ish with diff going up and avalon chips soon becoming widely available.

Agreed, it's currently very risky to pay 50 BTC for a blade.

If difficulty only increases by 10% every 2016 blocks, and some folks think it will rise much faster than that, it will take 6 months for a blade to earn 50 BTC.

I'm on the fence but would definitely buy at a lower price point.
Activity: 84
I sent like 4 e-mails to address in the OP over the last 10 days and haven't received a reply. Pretty lame.
Activity: 56
I feel like ASICMINER should try doing another auction to gauge the price point for Blades with delivery in the next few weeks. I would love to see more blades sold, but I doubt there is a huge market for more @ BTC50-ish with diff going up and avalon chips soon becoming widely available.

It will have to sell as many blades as possible before that time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: