Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Blade Sales [Temporarily Out of Stock] - page 14. (Read 105952 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Can anyone tell me to contact for tech support with the blades? I have an issue with the backup pool setting in the blade: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2261283  Thanks
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Sent a second e-mail this morning.  I really want a second blade but can't buy one.  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
oh right, they're standalone. duh.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
maybe you guys can give me a hand, those who have the blades up and running:

i just got the first shipment of the AM USB miners. blugged it in, installed the apparently required c210x uart bridge driver and... well, cg miner doesn't see it at all.

Probably want to find a USB miner thread, the blades are completely different and don't use cgminer at all.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
maybe you guys can give me a hand, those who have the blades up and running:

i just got the first shipment of the AM USB miners. blugged it in, installed the apparently required c210x uart bridge driver and... well, cg miner doesn't see it at all.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Received mine earlier today, total shipping time was like two and a half days.  It is hashing right now at 10,745MH without any tweaking.

This post is a great help on the setup.  Piece of cake, though I am pursuing another method to mount the board.  I knows ASICMiner uses blade-style rack boxes but some screw mounting holes on the PCB would have be extremely helpful.

ty Wink

Hi let me introduce myself,

us www.asicgigahash.com is the 1st UK based company offering services in relation to the Avalon ASIC Chips.

At this time we are simply offering ASIC Chips available for purchase on our website, we are working in conjuction with many software developers & electrical engineers who can assemble these chips onto the "k16" klondike board. "evilscoop"

As many of you may know GPU mining will cease to Exist in the next 3 months with avalon asic's being readily available of the shelf.

We aim to offer complete ready to mine bitcoin rigs on a "k16" giving a hash rate of 4.5gh/s ~282mh/s per chip.

we also are looking into having a fully functional Mining farm with the option to simply hire out GH/S "this then you do not require to order your own Avalon ASIC, you can simply hire Hash rate from us that bitcoins will be generated daily & sent direct to your wallet, (this is yet to be confirmed)

Please visit us at www.asicgigahash.com
Kind Regards

www.asicgigahash.com

Begone troll *shoes*
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Only 2 days, and I've tracking number, my asic had just left china...
Everything works as they wrote in first post, just send email with your personal data, PM and wait for answer...

They are really fast
Activity: 23
Received mine earlier today, total shipping time was like two and a half days.  It is hashing right now at 10,745MH without any tweaking.

This post is a great help on the setup.  Piece of cake, though I am pursuing another method to mount the board.  I knows ASICMiner uses blade-style rack boxes but some screw mounting holes on the PCB would have be extremely helpful.
Activity: 50
Got my tracking number as promised 2 days after payment. This is how a real company is run!
I got my tracking number 51 hours after paying them. However, they clearly shipped well within their 48 hour guarantee. On the one hand, I am impressed. On the other hand, considering that with the price they are charging an optimistic ROI is 9-12 months I would expect nothing less.

Love your name/avatar combo! My second comment was an obligatory stab at BFL, I see the mindset of their poor customers the same as victims in a Ponzi scheme "It'll be okay, just have to wait a little longer".
If any large players have hiccups getting their millions of TH's online that 9-12mo ROI can only be decreased and even if everything goes smoothly for everyone, where else in this day and age will you get an ROI < 12months (and in an appreciating currency as well!)? "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"
donator
Activity: 1616
Merit: 1003
Got my tracking number as promised 2 days after payment. This is how a real company is run!
I got my tracking number 51 hours after paying them. However, they clearly shipped well within their 48 hour guarantee. On the one hand, I am impressed. On the other hand, considering that with the price they are charging an optimistic ROI is 9-12 months I would expect nothing less.
Activity: 546

• Do I need to solder wires from an ATX PSU directly into the connector, or are there already wires (even short ones) provided?

The green connector shown in a photo above is a screw terminal - bare some wires and screw into it. No soldering.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Payment sent a couple of hours ago, fingers crossed Cool

For those who got theirs already, three quick questions:

• Do I need to solder wires from an ATX PSU directly into the connector, or are there already wires (even short ones) provided?
  • To power-on a standalone ATX PSU, I just need to sink pin 13 to the ground, right?
  • Do you think using a desktop grade fan (about 30 cm diameter) oriented at the radiator is sufficient (without manual OC = in factory state), in a way that makes the air flow go through the blades of course

Thank you very much for your advice, I'm so excited to get it Kiss
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
is this plastic connector shipped with the blade?

Yes
Activity: 752
bitcoin hodler
is this plastic connector shipped with the blade?

Paid on the 21st. Looking forward to getting my tracking number tomorrow  Grin
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
You do not need to send PM. Actually it says in first post that PMs may be ignored.
Contact: Please send mail to ([email protected]) about the quantity, your postal address, zip code and telephone number. PM to friedcat(this account) or [email protected] about this sales thread may be ignored.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
OK, thanks for your feedback. I guess he is very busy at the moment. Will keep waiting.
Activity: 53
...Has anyone else had an answer to their e-mails from [email protected] recently?

I just got reply yesterday within few hours.
Remember "Please send mail to ([email protected]) about the quantity, your postal address, zip code and telephone number"
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
16.5. ordered
19.5. payed
21.5. shipped
Pages:
Jump to: