Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Blade Sales [Temporarily Out of Stock] - page 6. (Read 105952 times)

donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
ASICMiner is the only game in town if you want to buy today and get your ASIC as quick as DHL can deliver it.

They could charge 40BTC for the same blades and they would sell like hotcakes.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Waiting for a 50% price reduction similar to USB block erupter  Smiley

I'd expect a ~15% price reduction and a 5-10% hashing efficiency increase. Something around a 20-30% improvement on value, to match the difficulty increases.

50% would probably be too much when the competition isn't quite delivering yet.

It seems that BFL has delivered some ASIC Minirigs (500 GH per rig), so albeit slowly and long overdue, the competition is starting to deliver....

Gosh this is beyond me... they deliver ONE minirig tell customer to spread the hype and people eat that shit as "they are starting to deliver" ?

They've actually shipped 5 Minirigs.
Activity: 868
They shipped 4 X 500Gh boxes, 2 Th worth.... the equivalent of 150 ASICminer blades.... so like it or not, that qualifies as very very late shipping
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I'd expect a ~15% price reduction and a 5-10% hashing efficiency increase. Something around a 20-30% improvement on value, to match the difficulty increases.

It seems that BFL has delivered some ASIC Minirigs (500 GH per rig), so albeit slowly and long overdue, the competition is starting to deliver....

Gosh this is beyond me... they deliver ONE minirig tell customer to spread the hype and people eat that shit as "they are starting to deliver" ?
Ya you really wonder, when did "ONE" become start shipping
Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Activity: 868

donator
Activity: 980

Activity: 449
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
since the USB version price has halved from 2btc to 1btc, what is the pricing for the new batch of blades??

Nothing has been announced yet.
Activity: 572
since the USB version price has halved from 2btc to 1btc, what is the pricing for the new batch of blades??
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
yeah well its the same what shop do, up to 70 percent discount  Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
They are not selling at that price though. A few been relisted a bunch of times.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Activity: 588
The cat came back?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Hello Friedcat,

the winter is coming...

I've still need another asicminer for "heating" purposes Wink
Activity: 516
Still buying and selling blades. PM me for details, lots of transactions completed.

What is your current price for selling one?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Still buying and selling blades. PM me for details, lots of transactions completed.
Activity: 742
They can pay 300 BTC as far as I'm concerned but that doesn't make them less dumb.

The point is that AM is a company that is full equivalent of all those real world corporations that many people from bitcoin community apparently hate and who are the part of a reason why they are involved with cryptostuff.

AsicMiner doesn't give a shit about cryptocommunity, network etc, etc.. all they care is to milk most $$ out of it. I'm not sure who I hate more BFL or them. BFL is obviously worse but they're less hypocrites than lovely friedcat and his army of shareholding shills. And those that let them to rob them while launching their beautiful asic smiles are biggest idiots in that story.

Okay, we get it.  You hate Asicminer and BFL.  Does it matter to anyone but yourself?  If yes, go write your congressmen, file a strongly-worded BBB complaint, or hold hands with each other.  If not, STFU.

No, I won't shut the fuck up, I'll call such a twattish and hypocrite company as long as I can type.. what can you do with that?

Your english is somewhat broken.  Did you mean to ask: "What are you going to do about that?"  If so:  Ignored.  Another whiner bites the dust.

My English is not important at all though it's all you AM shills can get about as you know I'm speaking the truth and you're all assholes  Grin

I don't blame ASICMiner for capitalizing on the ASICs craze.

Neither do I, at least not too much... if they played fair it's their right to price their products as they want. what I do care and that's the reason why I regularly bash them is because they are hypocrites and kind of organized mafia organization. The way they did shill stuff in their first blade auction to "find out it's market price" would be crime anywhere out of bitcoin world and someone would be visited by police. It was so obvious organized event to artificially pump the price of their product so the share price could go up it's untrue.

The only thing that will stop their behavior is competition. ASICMiner is acting perfectly rationale in the current market, so until BFL, Avalon, KncMiner, BitFury, or some other company gets their act together and starts delivering competitive products in a timely fashion expect the ASIC hardware price gouging to continue.
Pages:
Jump to: