Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER: Entering the Future of ASIC Mining by Inventing It - page 15. (Read 3916349 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
AM still trading on Havelock? The company seems dormant for some time.

The company has been dead/dormant since FriedCat retired in Feb/March. Cheesy

did he retire or did someone encourage him to stop breathing?

More like withdrew coins and bailed.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

The company has been dead/dormant since FriedCat retired in Feb/March. Cheesy

did he retire or did someone encourage him to stop breathing?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

The tradebook is still open but it would be better to just call it dead for most purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
With the advent of the SFARDS, I would think most players are out of the game.
Maybe only KnC will compete with them.....
...and Bitmain and LK Group and ...
...and BitFury and 21co and...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
With the advent of the SFARDS, I would think most players are out of the game.
Maybe only KnC will compete with them.....
...and Bitmain and LK Group and ...
legendary
So I just came back to see what's going on after about a year...
It seems that all AsicMiner shares are now worthless and this turned into a scam?

Yes. AM is dead.

So if AM is dead, who has the IP rights for the BE300?

Re-vitalizing that development effort would be something we'd be interested in.

I know more than one board designer that would get a serious woody given a couple of prototypes.

Well the board (or whoever is left in this company) silence about this and other stuff makes you realize in what you have invested. Maybe there are some cultural differences, but keeping shareholders so uninformed about the company's leftovers is an ugly thing to do. But I am sure they got used to it since FC was treating them the same. Why expect more now when shit hit the fan? You should've pushed for information long before this.
legendary
It seems that all AsicMiner shares are now worthless and this turned into a scam?

Yes. AM is dead.

I know more than one board designer that would get a serious woody given a couple of prototypes.

It was probably a flop like the last few generations. AM has never created a killer chip since it started...just made a killing selling over priced hardware with no competition. I would guess that the BE300 is not even worth making at this point.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Yes. AM is dead.

legendary

Yes. AM is dead.
legendary

That pretty much sums it up. AM failed on a couple gens of chips then FriedCat decided to run off.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Can't believe people are still wondering if they'll get their money back. Grow some experience in forex and you'll make your asicminer losses in like a couple months, whatever the amount. rofl

Is forex trading easier than bitcoin trading? Does forex trader value technical analysis more so that resistance and support are of higher value than on bitcoin trading?

Only wondering?

TA (along with macroeconomics) is way way more reliable in FX than in bitcoin, simply because the sheer volume of orders (liquidity) in Fx comparing to bitcoin hence S/R ( support/resistance) along with pivot points are more reliable and respected.

You need couple of billions in order to be able to manipulate the prices in FX whereas in bitcoin a couple of millions would do it  Wink plus if you get caught doing it in FX there are fines/jail time whereas in bitcoin is just another day in wild west or shall i say another day in paradise   Roll Eyes
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Still, i can understand if the investor wants to stay private. It doesnt mean that we have to have the same opinion on that topic.
what's your history on picking scams so far? briefly looking through your post history indicates that it is fairly easy to part you and your btc using a couple of nice words.
FWIW, SebastianJu is usually a valuable scam detector.
That he himself made some bad decisions in the past is probably true for most of us "experienced veterans".
That's precisely the reason why we're so good at telling scam and "things-that-just-didn't-turn-out-as-expected" apart.

edit:typo

Agree on the "valuable scam detector."
He's like a bloodhound, that Sebastian!  Sniffs them out, tracks them & falls for each.and.every.one.of.them.  I actually can't think of a single "bitcoin securities" scam he hasn't fallen for.
Haven't been following this section lately, but, as I remember, he's waiting on some anon pot grower to make him rich now?  Oh well, maybe 999th time's the charmed Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Still, i can understand if the investor wants to stay private. It doesnt mean that we have to have the same opinion on that topic.
what's your history on picking scams so far? briefly looking through your post history indicates that it is fairly easy to part you and your btc using a couple of nice words.
That he himself made some bad decisions in the past is probably true for most of us "experienced veterans".
That's precisely the reason why we're so good at telling scam and "things-that-just-didn't-turn-out-as-expected" apart.

I don't read everything here, but the consensus is he ran away and there is a story to back that up.

I get the feeling no one knows where he is, and i also get the feeling that he invested a lot into the business, has anyone entertained the idea he was knocked off, the story fits if you care to weave it?
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hmm, guess even if I'd dig out more shady stuff about dadice than is already known, you'd still find a shitload of excuses to stay on their payroll. did the other scams you unknowingly got caught in took that much btc from you?

anyway, I'm still interested what your price is?

What do you mean with "dig out"? Are you the one who hacked the chat? You know... its a bit suspicious lately. ndnhc, the campaign manager, was framed, letting him look like an extortionist and now the chat was hacked. Those are actions that would hurt dadice. I wonder who would have an interest in this. As far as i know, dadice is nowhere near the volume of primedice, who took over most of the players when just-dice died on bitcoins. So why having an interest taking it out of the playfield?

*lol* On their payroll. You mean with the couple USD each month from signature or do you suggest more?  Roll Eyes

My price? You want to pay me leave them? Or you suggest im getting paid more than the campaign? Dude... you sound more and more suspicious to me. Whats your interest?

Of course... i dont have bounds to dadice. If you are a competitor and you pay me, so be it. Wouldnt be different from changing my signature campaign. I only take part in signature campaigns because i post anyway and thought that i could be paid for it for too. Not more work on the way. But so far i did not have a reason to leave. The framing was found out, the hack is serious but their security held, thats more than other sites experienced and getting hacked happened to many bitcoin related websites already. Surviving it is the art and learning out of it.

Im sure dadice lost quite some through these happenings. And the sane thing for a scammer would be to drop the line the minute such things happen. A scammer would not wait until investors want to withdraw or gamblers leave. And for sure they would not want to live with red trust, knowing that it will hurt the future.

Dadice could have circumvent the cold wallet too. As far as i know there are services that offer to fake such cold wallets. Dont know how secure that would be for a scammer but it definitely would have been what a scammer would have done.

you do realize that there is red trust all over their accounts?  Huh

also, I've the feeling that you never took the time to read the whole dadice thread. anyway, if it is just a few usd you're making. let me know how much it is. I'd be happy to get you out off those sig campaigns. seriously, there are dozens of sig campaigns and the one you choose is dadice? and you're really believeing that there is a secret investor and that he's the reason for the lack of a cold wallet? sure thing, mate Grin if there really is one, the only locigal conclusion now would be that it is most likely you, which would explain your shilling for dadice without questioning anything. after all the scamming you've suffered you should see the same red flags everybody else is seeing, but for some reason you don't. that is suspicious at least.

btw I'd love having the abilities to hack a site like dadice, sadly I don't.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
hmm, guess even if I'd dig out more shady stuff about dadice than is already known, you'd still find a shitload of excuses to stay on their payroll. did the other scams you unknowingly got caught in took that much btc from you?

What do you mean with "dig out"? Are you the one who hacked the chat? You know... its a bit suspicious lately. ndnhc, the campaign manager, was framed, letting him look like an extortionist and now the chat was hacked. Those are actions that would hurt dadice. I wonder who would have an interest in this. As far as i know, dadice is nowhere near the volume of primedice, who took over most of the players when just-dice died on bitcoins. So why having an interest taking it out of the playfield?

*lol* On their payroll. You mean with the couple USD each month from signature or do you suggest more?  Roll Eyes

My price? You want to pay me leave them? Or you suggest im getting paid more than the campaign? Dude... you sound more and more suspicious to me. Whats your interest?

Of course... i dont have bounds to dadice. If you are a competitor and you pay me, so be it. Wouldnt be different from changing my signature campaign. I only take part in signature campaigns because i post anyway and thought that i could be paid for it for too. Not more work on the way. But so far i did not have a reason to leave. The framing was found out, the hack is serious but their security held, thats more than other sites experienced and getting hacked happened to many bitcoin related websites already. Surviving it is the art and learning out of it.

Im sure dadice lost quite some through these happenings. And the sane thing for a scammer would be to drop the line the minute such things happen. A scammer would not wait until investors want to withdraw or gamblers leave. And for sure they would not want to live with red trust, knowing that it will hurt the future.

Dadice could have circumvent the cold wallet too. As far as i know there are services that offer to fake such cold wallets. Dont know how secure that would be for a scammer but it definitely would have been what a scammer would have done.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Can't believe people are still wondering if they'll get their money back. Grow some experience in forex and you'll make your asicminer losses in like a couple months, whatever the amount. rofl

Is forex trading easier than bitcoin trading? Does forex trader value technical analysis more so that resistance and support are of higher value than on bitcoin trading?

Only wondering?

also wondering here: was your account sold recently? Or why do you have to whore out your signature to a scam site?

shame on you dude, a legendary member should know it better  Undecided

I spoke with the person behind. When the biggest investor was stupid enough to invest his coins in a way that he could be identified then not presenting the cold wallet address is fine for me. That doesnt proof a scam.

Though in their shoes i would move the coins, by avoiding traces, to a new location so that i could prove that the coins exist.

wow, just wow   Embarrassed

seriously, you should reconsider your benefit of doubt policy in the crypto space.

Youre right. I did a lot of stupid decisions. Though in this case... when its a scam, why is no one complaining that he cant withdraw his investment or deposit? Its very sure that a lot of investors are shaken now. But i dont hear anyone complaining that he did not get his coins.

So far we have... the biggest investor not wanting to be identified by showing the cold wallet. Understandable.
A hack happened without impact. Happened to many legit websites too. Not legit ones take the opportunity and run.

They never defaultet on the pay for signature campaign so they have coins to spend. If they would use up the investors money then an investor would come out claiming that he cant witdraw. Since that would not work for long time. On top... if it was planned as a scam... they would not pay out, they would run when they have enough. And for sure they would not wait until their name is red as it is now.

Maybe your right, i dont know. But forgive me when im not following a random strange that wants to tell me what to do.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Only wondering?

also wondering here: was your account sold recently? Or why do you have to whore out your signature to a scam site?

shame on you dude, a legendary member should know it better  Undecided

I spoke with the person behind. When the biggest investor was stupid enough to invest his coins in a way that he could be identified then not presenting the cold wallet address is fine for me. That doesnt proof a scam.

Though in their shoes i would move the coins, by avoiding traces, to a new location so that i could prove that the coins exist.

wow, just wow   Embarrassed

seriously, you should reconsider your benefit of doubt policy in the crypto space.

Youre right. I did a lot of stupid decisions. Though in this case... when its a scam, why is no one complaining that he cant withdraw his investment or deposit? Its very sure that a lot of investors are shaken now. But i dont hear anyone complaining that he did not get his coins.

So far we have... the biggest investor not wanting to be identified by showing the cold wallet. Understandable.
A hack happened without impact. Happened to many legit websites too. Not legit ones take the opportunity and run.

They never defaultet on the pay for signature campaign so they have coins to spend. If they would use up the investors money then an investor would come out claiming that he cant witdraw. Since that would not work for long time. On top... if it was planned as a scam... they would not pay out, they would run when they have enough. And for sure they would not wait until their name is red as it is now.

Maybe your right, i dont know. But forgive me when im not following a random strange that wants to tell me what to do.
Pages:
Jump to: