Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Fixed-Price Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades -everyone won, SEE OP- - page 11. (Read 59567 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTC < > INR & USD
If anyone wants any help setting up they can PM me, tips not req but always appreciated Wink

Helped so many people so far! Its actually quite fun Cheesy

i will PM u when i get mine Smiley

Yes you should.. He has such a wealth of info. I learnt so much from him today..!!

Dogie : IOU one.. I know my tips are still pending.. i spent all the available BTC on buying the blade..
I have funded my account again, but bank in between is acting weird because of so much of transfer within such a short period of time.!

Will send it as soon as i have it..!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
If anyone would like they can buy the one blade I won in this auction you can pm me for details we can also use escrow if want. You can have it directly sent to you. Thanks

Reserved Smiley tkone and John K PMed to change order owner, I am ready to make payment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
If anyone would like they can buy the one blade I won in this auction you can pm me for details we can also use escrow if want. You can have it directly sent to you. Thanks
Activity: 711
I have seen the radioshack power supply that kibbles posted, but I just bought another blade and now need to power two.  I have read through the forums and am still confused how to power these blades.  Can I power both with one power supply?  How?

I think you can. For one blade uses one PCI-E MOLEX and the second blade using another PCI-E MOLEX.
Activity: 238
I have seen the radioshack power supply that kibbles posted, but I just bought another blade and now need to power two.  I have read through the forums and am still confused how to power these blades.  Can I power both with one power supply?  How?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
If anyone wants any help setting up they can PM me, tips not req but always appreciated Wink

i will PM u when i get mine Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Well, shit and fuck. Not two words I thought I'd use on getting hold of an ASIC mining device.

Being right at the end of the list I wasn't expecting to be eligible for a blade. So I've stuck too many fingers in too many pies, and temporarily run out of BTC with which to buy this.  Sad But I WOULD kill anyone near and dear to me if it'd help get more BTC.

Friedcat and/or JohnK, I understand that as shipping is 'first-pay-first-served', I'll probably slip right down the queue, which is fair enough. But could you reassure me that you won't
a) boot me out of the queue altogether, and/or
b) get me a scammer tag?

I hope to be able to come up with the money within a week or so. I could make payment in dribbles if it'd help (like I could send 7 BTC right now).

You won't get a scammer tag for this because of how the 'auction' ended up, and the fact these are being sold continuously now rather than in batches. I was unfortunate enough to be only able to pay for 2 of my 3 due to bank issues and John said I wouldn't Smiley

Somewhere above it was suggested we would have 48 hours for payment, but worse case you can't do that and end up at the 'back' of the queue, its only 2-3 days.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Bitcoin maniac ;)
Payment sent and details PM-ed to John.
Please confirm all is ok John.

Thank you
Activity: 492
Well, shit and fuck. Not two words I thought I'd use on getting hold of an ASIC mining device.

Being right at the end of the list I wasn't expecting to be eligible for a blade. So I've stuck too many fingers in too many pies, and temporarily run out of BTC with which to buy this.  Sad But I WOULD kill anyone near and dear to me if it'd help get more BTC.

Friedcat and/or JohnK, I understand that as shipping is 'first-pay-first-served', I'll probably slip right down the queue, which is fair enough. But could you reassure me that you won't
a) boot me out of the queue altogether, and/or
b) get me a scammer tag?

I hope to be able to come up with the money within a week or so. I could make payment in dribbles if it'd help (like I could send 7 BTC right now).
Activity: 108
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
auction is over as far as John stated
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.
Qual é o prazo de pagamento?

Posso passar minha ordem pra alguém?

What is the payment term?

I spend my order for someone?

You're in the row 38 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdGlXTFQtRllCM2E5Mk01VnRtN2tNeGc#gid=0

That address to the right is where you have to pay.

No, if I'm understanding it right, he's asking what's the deadline for payment, and if he's allowed to transfer the order to somebody else's.
Activity: 201
I am always a day late for these...interested in getting a unit when can we expect the next batch to sell?
Bitcoin maniac ;)
I can still order 2 pieces (2 x 49,99BTC) ?

I bought one piece, I would like to buy two more.
Bitcoin maniac ;)
I can still order 2 pieces (2 x 49,99BTC) ?
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

You're in the row 38 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdGlXTFQtRllCM2E5Mk01VnRtN2tNeGc#gid=0

That address to the right is where you have to pay.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum

Pages:
Jump to: