Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Fixed-Price Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades -everyone won, SEE OP- - page 6. (Read 59565 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Bitcoin maniac ;)
Activity: 72
Bitcoin maniac ;)
Please help ! Sad

2013-05-18 00:30:14,458 ERROR protocol # Processing of message failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/stratum-0.2.12-py2.7.egg/stratum/protocol.py", line 185, in dataReceived
    self.lineReceived(line, request_counter)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/stratum-0.2.12-py2.7.egg/stratum/protocol.py", line 216, in lineReceived
    raise custom_exceptions.ProtocolException("Cannot decode message '%s'" % line)
'rotocolException: Cannot decode message 'POST / HTTP/1.1

mining_proxy.py --quiet -gp 4500 -sp 4501 -rt -oh localhost -o mint.bitminter.com -p 3333
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
I really cannot understand this, since everyone else got their blades without problems.
[/quote]
   A similar situation is with me was. I got a call from DHL, demanded proof of payment via PAYPALL. They say that Customs would not trust the Chinese. I said that I have no proof of payment. Then they asked to explain via email. I said I paid for virtual money, not real money. I said that virtual money in BiH is not worth anything, it is the gift  things. They said it should be sent by the procedure of gifts. On Monday, DHL blade carry on duty and say they will call me if there's a problem. Officer DHL we calculated CUSTOMS + tax + VAT + who knows what> 35 euro?! A declared price is $ 39. This just in BiH has. Future to pay $ 39 over PAYPALL or similarly.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Does anyone know if we're required to be present and sign for the package in order to receive it? I'm located in the US

Yes a signature is required. But it need not be you. Someone from your hosehold or messaging center (if you have ordered it to your work place)

Cool thanks, I stayed home and signed for it Cheesy 3 miners arrived in good condition!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTC < > INR & USD
Does anyone know if we're required to be present and sign for the package in order to receive it? I'm located in the US

Yes a signature is required. But it need not be you. Someone from your hosehold or messaging center (if you have ordered it to your work place)
Activity: 89
I do not think its about the quantities, on one of the emails i received it seemed that if had a paypal payment to show them it would be no problem.

Buying cheap products and using dhl express should not be suspicious. There are lots of reasons we may need something really fast even if its cheap, more so if its not available on my country like the blades.

Maybe friedcat could call them and explain, or maybe i could call them and say that i payed with bitcoins, but since i cannot show any invoice i do not see how that would help.

And if i cannot supply the documents the merchandise will be sent back after 21 may....

That really s*cks. I think friedcat should be able to help you with the invoice.
It would be more difficult to provide proof of payment though...
Pls keep us updated
Activity: 238
.5 BTC bounty if you can help me get stratum working with a hash rate of 10,700mh/s to 12,000mh/s TODAY.  Thanks.  See here...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208212.new#new
Activity: 65
I do not think its about the quantities, on one of the emails i received it seemed that if had a paypal payment to show them it would be no problem.

Buying cheap products and using dhl express should not be suspicious. There are lots of reasons we may need something really fast even if its cheap, more so if its not available on my country like the blades.

Maybe friedcat could call them and explain, or maybe i could call them and say that i payed with bitcoins, but since i cannot show any invoice i do not see how that would help.

And if i cannot supply the documents the merchandise will be sent back after 21 may....

donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I already sent them a proforma invoice provided by friedcat but they did not accept it.

to bad i am loosing around 700usd a day because of this problem...

for me dhl never again.

What do they want? I don't have email conversations for most of my purchases. What do they expect you to produce?

They want a comercial invoice, and proof of purchase i suppose.

I really cannot understand this, since everyone else got their blades without problems.
I think it's all about quantity of blades. Some countries' customs laws have limitations on how much boxes/parcels/goods at one time can be received by individual (not company). All above would be considered as a commercial batch and taxed in other way (hence the requirements of financial documents). You may definitely want to consult with customs broker (start with talking to DHL's broker, that's their money
eventually).

That may have played a part. It's 12 packages, looks a wee bit suspicious to have them declared for so cheap, especially when they're delivered by DHL Express. It's a massive statistical outlier.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.
I already sent them a proforma invoice provided by friedcat but they did not accept it.

for me dhl never again.

What do they want? I don't have email conversations for most of my purchases. What do they expect you to produce?

I think it's all about quantity of blades. Some countries' customs laws have limitations on how much boxes/parcels/goods at one time can be received by individual (not company). All above that treshold would be considered as a commercial batch and taxed in other way (hence the requirements of financial documents). You may definitely want to consult with customs broker (start with talking to DHL's broker, that's their money
eventually).
Activity: 315
Official sponsor of Microsoft Corp.

for me dhl never again.

I think it's all about quantity of blades. Some countries' customs laws have limitations on how much boxes/parcels/goods at one time can be received by individual (not company). All above would be considered as a commercial batch and taxed in other way (hence the requirements of financial documents). You may definitely want to consult with customs broker (start with talking to DHL's broker, that's their money
eventually).

for me dhl never again.

donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

for me dhl never again.

for me dhl never again.

ajk
donator
Activity: 447
Also on that spreedsheet it only says that i won 2 blades. But i won 12 + 2.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdGlXTFQtRllCM2E5Mk01VnRtN2tNeGc#gid=0

Thing is i also do not know how many blades are coming in the package...

I also purchased in the last auction and my blades arrived, I think the reason they are asking for papers is because he doesnt ship them in one package I received mine in individual boxes, hopefully the best comes out of the situation if you paid for 14 blades as that is quite a bit of money

just wanted to say thank you to friedcat!
Also on that spreedsheet it only says that i won 2 blades. But i won 12 + 2.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdGlXTFQtRllCM2E5Mk01VnRtN2tNeGc#gid=0

Thing is i also do not know how many blades are coming in the package...
Portugal.

I do not think it works, because they want to know how much it costs with shipping included.

I also won 12 blades plus 2 more when he decided to extend the auction.

I did not receive any confirmation if they were all shipped together or not.

I would really appreciate some help here...

They will call me in a couple of hours and i will not know what to say when they ask me for the paper trails.

Tell them you used a foreign currency and show them the exchange rate?
Portugal.

I do not think it works, because they want to know how much it costs with shipping included.

I also won 12 blades plus 2 more when he decided to extend the auction.

I did not receive any confirmation if they were all shipped together or not.

I would really appreciate some help here...

They will call me in a couple of hours and i will not know what to say when they ask me for the paper trails.
I am without luck on this.

They say the invoice that is outside the package is not valid for them.

they say they need paypal receipt, or western union paypal, or proof of ordering with merchandise cost and shipping cost. It can be emails or some other proof.

Can you please help me in this fast? I will start paying taves for the item being held for clearence and i dont know what to so since i do not have any papers to show.

Can you please contact them  somehow and help? Its urgent.

Where do you live?  Can you show them that spreadsheet that has your username and the PM from friedcat?

Maybe it'd be good for friedcat to make a reciept template to use for future purchases...
Pages:
Jump to: