Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Fixed-Price Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades -everyone won, SEE OP- - page 14. (Read 59567 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
IMO, The Blades are overpriced. Sad
Activity: 336
Update

Here is the payment address of the rest bids.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdGlXTFQtRllCM2E5Mk01VnRtN2tNeGc&usp=sharing

Please report your name/postal address/zipcode/telephone to John or to us.

Shipping will be executed in the first-pay-first-serve manner.

The demand is beyond our expectations and sorry for all manual inconvenience introduced. Next time the process will be more automatic.

Wow all of them. I did not see that coming..! So if my second blade is within 50 - 100th bid. What is the tentative shipping timeline of that batch (batch 4).?

The shipping will be done according to your paying speed - the faster you pay the faster you get it!  Smiley
Friedcat has actual stock on hand so that'll be fast.

Smiley

It would also be nice if Friedcat would reduce the prices of these device.
Avalons where selling for 75 BTC for 65GH/s. = 0.86 BTC per GH/s.

ASICMINER blades sell for 50 BTC for 10GH/s = 5 BTC per GH/s.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Update

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdGlXTFQtRllCM2E5Mk01VnRtN2tNeGc&usp=sharing

The demand is beyond our expectations and sorry for all manual inconvenience introduced. Next time the process will be more automatic.

Wow all of them. I did not see that coming..! So if my second blade is within 50 - 100th bid. What is the tentative shipping timeline of that batch (batch 4).?

The shipping will be done according to your paying speed - the faster you pay the faster you get it!  Smiley
Friedcat has actual stock on hand so that'll be fast.
legendary
^ Added everyone in.  Smiley

Please pay according to the list (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdGlXTFQtRllCM2E5Mk01VnRtN2tNeGc#gid=0), and PM John with the phone number, shipping address and transaction ID.

Thanks!

Edit: Sorry, wrong sheet.
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
Payment done, please kindly confirm it.

Thank you for your great work.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
You should have payment for 10 total units to the addresses indicated, both John K and you have PMs with txid and mailing address.

Thanks again!
Activity: 560
Update

Update
...Shipping will be executed in the first-pay-first-serve manner...

People have received their units in a week of paying, based on the last 2 auctions.
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD
Update

donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005
Please DO remember offering your phone number with your postal address. Or DHL won't process the shipping.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1008
all of them? i did not see that coming...
Activity: 379
Update

another 140 units. Fantastic!
donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005
Update

Activity: 379

PS: Everyone who has been issued an address has paid except cchan and biganth. Please make your payments ASAP.  Smiley

Payment is made. Please kindly confirm.

Sorry for late.
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Come on Friedcat, don't leave us down.
legendary
10  -  but with the option to reduce or cancel if at the time these become available I don't have the btc to purchase.

.... if we're allowed to say that then why would't we all say 100? You should dismiss this bid.
Ah, I forgot to place his bid at the bottom - additional confirmed bids will turn up on top of his. Thanks for pointing that out.

I dont see how this works, ao by "bidding" on this item Im locked in to paying even if these boards go on sale in a month? I have to keep BTC around doing nothing just in case there is more blades to buy? Whats the point of having 50 units for sale and allowing people to keep bidding? Either its a waiting list (with no defined date of purchase should not be binding) or its an auction so only the first 50 people get a blade (the rest have to wait for another auction and bid on it then when it comes up), I dont think you can have it both ways.

If the list is binding, how long is it binding for? 1 day? 1 week? 1 month? forever?

Please clarify this so everyone knows what they are signing up for when bidding.

Well, as long as we (all the bidders below the first fifty units in the list) are just bidding in the hope to get something, and friedcat promised immediate shipping for the 50 units he sold in the auction, I guess he will announce something like "I can deliver another X units at once and the next Y ones are not ready before Z days" (of course, X can be 0 here in the worst case and Z a very long time, but I sure don't hope so). So as we bid out of line of the auction's rules, I suppose nobody will get grumpy or blacklist any bidder who says, that Z days is too long and that he wants to back out. At least I wouldn't do this if I just sold a whole batch of my product in less than one day and have enough customers in line for more than another two batches.

Yep, that should be true here.  Smiley I'll see what friedcat says about this - I've not got any clarifications from him so far.

PS: Everyone who has been issued an address has paid except cchan and biganth. Please make your payments ASAP.  Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
10  -  but with the option to reduce or cancel if at the time these become available I don't have the btc to purchase.

.... if we're allowed to say that then why would't we all say 100? You should dismiss this bid.
Ah, I forgot to place his bid at the bottom - additional confirmed bids will turn up on top of his. Thanks for pointing that out.

I dont see how this works, ao by "bidding" on this item Im locked in to paying even if these boards go on sale in a month? I have to keep BTC around doing nothing just in case there is more blades to buy? Whats the point of having 50 units for sale and allowing people to keep bidding? Either its a waiting list (with no defined date of purchase should not be binding) or its an auction so only the first 50 people get a blade (the rest have to wait for another auction and bid on it then when it comes up), I dont think you can have it both ways.

If the list is binding, how long is it binding for? 1 day? 1 week? 1 month? forever?

Please clarify this so everyone knows what they are signing up for when bidding.

Well, as long as we (all the bidders below the first fifty units in the list) are just bidding in the hope to get something, and friedcat promised immediate shipping for the 50 units he sold in the auction, I guess he will announce something like "I can deliver another X units at once and the next Y ones are not ready before Z days" (of course, X can be 0 here in the worst case and Z a very long time, but I sure don't hope so). So as we bid out of line of the auction's rules, I suppose nobody will get grumpy or blacklist any bidder who says, that Z days is too long and that he wants to back out. At least I wouldn't do this if I just sold a whole batch of my product in less than one day and have enough customers in line for more than another two batches.
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD
Here's the initial payment addresses for the first 50 bidders. Please make your payment soon. For the rest of the pending bids, friedcat/me will announce the increase of blades if that's so.

Payment Addresses

They also serve as a transparent receipt:

1  - cchan 17o4UwPkXfQdsPstYfwzbwXv1VZG93Nbju
1  - biganth 1PY8pJfLmpLE1ZHYR2qqAp5TEjoFnbTh1f
1  - kobaya74 1N3s1Eevc8agD3i6GAma9uTqzb5UskhYxj
3  - psjw4450 1NYNX7Ptdno8ysmDLTSP1YTWgmkxXXmnxA
7  - nlive 16avRT1SdM3hJ8u6QHaE6ZMVbCPgik4RF5
2  - gsmline 1MVqmewyoruDtrbkkWohBaGcTqeyhNAPXG
1  - americandesi 1GfYjwX4uGQYDbqRtHYWMxCrMaVVWqK9DZ
20 - teek 1Hn7gsqTibkatCyAuv8M4dVAwh4R2wP79r
1 2  - nave 1HasPntFFayBaeYcDA8w7uXQudv18VrUt9

I will be PM'ing the people on the list soon, thanks again.

Payment has been sent. Have PM'ed JohnK and Friedcat with the Transaction ID
John / Friedcat : Kindly confirm the receipt of the payment.
Thanks,
Activity: 302

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Just noticed that the time has ended.  Smiley

I'll PM friedcat on this for his verdict.

finally Smiley
legendary
Just noticed that the time has ended.  Smiley

I'll PM friedcat on this for his verdict.
Pages:
Jump to: