Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Fixed-Price Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades -everyone won, SEE OP- - page 9. (Read 59565 times)

donator
Activity: 848
Merit: 1005
Nothing here either, scrambled to get that payment together and nothing back. Its near the end of the day in China, and its taken so long I've now missed it getting in before the weekend. Byebye $400 :/

It's not 6PM in China yet. They can still send it today.
We had many times of sending the blades out in 8-10 o'clock in the evening.

A lot of blades to be shipped later today. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Nothing here either, scrambled to get that payment together and nothing back. Its near the end of the day in China, and its taken so long I've now missed it getting in before the weekend. Byebye $400 :/

i hope u;re right, friedcat is online, maybe he is preparing them Cheesy
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

legendary

i feel your pain, im in same boat with u  Grin tomorrow maybe ! ... i hope Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
legendary
I think I paid at the earliest time and I am in Beijing, China. Don't worry, the cute toys are on the way to your hand. Be patient.

Ah, u're very close to them, congrats for your toy !  Grin
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
I think I paid at the earliest time and I am in Beijing, China. Don't worry, the cute toys are on the way to your hand. Be patient.
legendary
Wow, they ship fast.
Paid for mine about 24 hours ago, haven't received DHL shippingcode yet, but will let you guys now when I have.

Same here, paid 2 days ago, still waiting for tracking # Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Wow, they ship fast.
Paid for mine about 24 hours ago, haven't received DHL shippingcode yet, but will let you guys now when I have.
Activity: 589
Merit: 500
I got it and I will set it up tonight.

BE Blade Made in Shenzhen, China.
May 2013

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Powering, cooling, mounting and setup guide is up if anyone here still needs it:
https://bitcointalk.net/index.php?topic=205369.0

I am still waiting on my DHL tracking as well. In the mean time, can anyone point me to the best power wiring for the blades? I am looking to run them of off this PSU (6 blades):
http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Professional-Digital-Platinum-AX860i/dp/B00A0HZNDW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=35RJLZR0IZ6WD&coliid=ITK0NNU02V77V

You'll have to be running the wiring overspec if you want to power 6 on 1 PSU. I'd recommend 2x3s.

Thanks
donator
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Got my DHL tracking info from friedcat by pm.  My blade is on its way to the USA, sitting in Hong Kong customs right now.  No ETA but I imagine it will be here soon based on others' experience!

Duh, I bid earlier and I still don't have my DHL tracking  Sad

I don't think the bid order matters.  I paid within a couple hours of receiving John K's pm that I had won.  Maybe they go in that order.

So did I. As soon as I found out.
legendary
dogiecoin.com
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
Commander of the Hodl Legions
Payment made (*)

You've got a PM John!
legendary
dogiecoin.com
legendary
Powering, cooling, mounting and setup guide is up if anyone here still needs it:
https://bitcointalk.net/index.php?topic=205369.0

I am still waiting on my DHL tracking as well. In the mean time, can anyone point me to the best power wiring for the blades? I am looking to run them of off this PSU (6 blades):
http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Professional-Digital-Platinum-AX860i/dp/B00A0HZNDW/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=35RJLZR0IZ6WD&coliid=ITK0NNU02V77V

You'll have to be running the wiring overspec if you want to power 6 on 1 PSU. I'd recommend 2x3s.

.ORG ... not .NET
legendary
yup, friedcat said he will send on first paid , first served
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Got my DHL tracking info from friedcat by pm.  My blade is on its way to the USA, sitting in Hong Kong customs right now.  No ETA but I imagine it will be here soon based on others' experience!

Duh, I bid earlier and I still don't have my DHL tracking  Sad

I don't think the bid order matters.  I paid within a couple hours of receiving John K's pm that I had won.  Maybe they go in that order.
Pages:
Jump to: