Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Fixed-Price Auction: 50 Block Erupter Blades -everyone won, SEE OP- - page 13. (Read 59567 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Payment sent and details PM-ed to John.
Please confirm all is ok John.

Thank you
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Payment and PM sent to John
Activity: 147
Merit: 104
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
Any hero members with some liquid coin willing to give me a bridging loan? Trying to get 150 coins off bitbargain is hard :/ Have 55 so far, another 95 to go!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Please pay according to the list (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdGlXTFQtRllCM2E5Mk01VnRtN2tNeGc#gid=0), and PM John with the phone number, shipping address and transaction ID.
Interesting requirement to provide the shipping address via a PM.

That effectively gives bitcointalk.org your full identity rather than just the email address which was required at registration.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Payment and PM sent to John K. 

Now to figure out how to power up one of these things...
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Entrepreneur
What about tolls and VAT when receiving a product in EU? Any experience?

Last time I payed something less than 50 EURs tax for one. But it varies a lot, don't think I've seen anyone pay more than 50 EUR though.
Activity: 128
What about tolls and VAT when receiving a product in EU? Any experience?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
PM's sent out.  I cannot imagine the state of my PM box tomorrow morning.  Tongue

Payment has been sent. Have PM'ed JohnK and Friedcat with the Transaction ID
John / Friedcat : Kindly confirm the receipt of the payment.
Thanks,
Activity: 406
They are overpriced Smiley  But that's what the market is bearing, and they are the sole vendor shipping things out.  They also act professionally, or at least seem to so far, so they got my bitcoins.

In the end it was about "will these make money past the initial investment" and the math says yes.  120-160 day payback by my estimation, and then 3-6 months of making a healthy daily return before they get to be perhaps irrelevant to run.  Time will tell!

120-160 day payback is impossible. We've got >20% difficulty increase every 2 weeks. At least an year and more before making a healthy daily return.

No, we have not. Last two were about 11%
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
They are overpriced Smiley  But that's what the market is bearing, and they are the sole vendor shipping things out.  They also act professionally, or at least seem to so far, so they got my bitcoins.

In the end it was about "will these make money past the initial investment" and the math says yes.  120-160 day payback by my estimation, and then 3-6 months of making a healthy daily return before they get to be perhaps irrelevant to run.  Time will tell!

120-160 day payback is impossible. We've got >20% difficulty increase every 2 weeks. At least an year and more before making a healthy daily return.
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
The Last NXT Founder
I can't way when they do the next auction to undercut these bidders. Cheesy
Activity: 155

Activity: 336
PM's sent out.  I cannot imagine the state of my PM box tomorrow morning.  Tongue

heh.
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
And the difficulty just leaped from 10.1 million to 11.2 million. Good luck guys!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
PM's sent out.  I cannot imagine the state of my PM box tomorrow morning.  Tongue
Activity: 336
Update

Here is the payment address of the rest bids.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdGlXTFQtRllCM2E5Mk01VnRtN2tNeGc&usp=sharing

Please report your name/postal address/zipcode/telephone to John or to us.

Shipping will be executed in the first-pay-first-serve manner.

The demand is beyond our expectations and sorry for all manual inconvenience introduced. Next time the process will be more automatic.

Wow all of them. I did not see that coming..! So if my second blade is within 50 - 100th bid. What is the tentative shipping timeline of that batch (batch 4).?

The shipping will be done according to your paying speed - the faster you pay the faster you get it!  Smiley
Friedcat has actual stock on hand so that'll be fast.

Smiley

It would also be nice if Friedcat would reduce the prices of these device.
Avalons where selling for 75 BTC for 65GH/s. = 0.86 BTC per GH/s.

ASICMINER blades sell for 50 BTC for 10GH/s = 5 BTC per GH/s.

You're getting the blades this week, whereas a batch 3 Avalon might take up to July/August at this rate.  Wink
Also, please do your market survey first - a batch 3 avalon preorder is going for around 150BTC shortly.

Yeah. Sad

I don't think friedcat will even reduce the price because the auctions he does finishes so quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Update

Here is the payment address of the rest bids.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al1fvFT7Sd5bdGlXTFQtRllCM2E5Mk01VnRtN2tNeGc&usp=sharing

Please report your name/postal address/zipcode/telephone to John or to us.

Shipping will be executed in the first-pay-first-serve manner.

The demand is beyond our expectations and sorry for all manual inconvenience introduced. Next time the process will be more automatic.

Wow all of them. I did not see that coming..! So if my second blade is within 50 - 100th bid. What is the tentative shipping timeline of that batch (batch 4).?

The shipping will be done according to your paying speed - the faster you pay the faster you get it!  Smiley
Friedcat has actual stock on hand so that'll be fast.

Smiley

It would also be nice if Friedcat would reduce the prices of these device.
Avalons where selling for 75 BTC for 65GH/s. = 0.86 BTC per GH/s.

ASICMINER blades sell for 50 BTC for 10GH/s = 5 BTC per GH/s.

You're getting the blades this week, whereas a batch 3 Avalon might take up to July/August at this rate.  Wink
Also, please do your market survey first - a batch 3 avalon preorder is going for around 150BTC shortly.
Activity: 406
IMO, The Blades are overpriced. Sad

enormous demand speaks otherwise.

First blades, going for 75BTC some two-three weeks ago, made already about 11-12 BTC. Avalons ordered in february made exactly ZERO BTC.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
The realist
Difficulty jumping to 14mil after this. All those people who bought USB ASIC miners. LOL. That is all.
Pages:
Jump to: