Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 258. (Read 808768 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 19, 2013, 10:11:21 AM
Did AM move some hashing power from solo to a pool, or where did this all go?

http://www.asicminercharts.com/

Or are they moving it all out of the way to get bigger and badder machines in?! Wink

I find it slightly odd that no-one seems to know the answer to this. Dont you all think you should know why a significant drop in power is happening within YOUR company?
Friedcat hasn't informed us, yet.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
June 19, 2013, 10:10:07 AM
Looks like it's already recovering...
http://runeks.dk/bitcoin/
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 19, 2013, 10:09:28 AM

Or are they moving it all out of the way to get bigger and badder machines in?! Wink

I find it slightly odd that no-one seems to know the answer to this. Dont you all think you should know why a significant drop in power is happening within YOUR company?

Why is it odd? None of us work for AM, nor are most of us on the board. Shareholders don't typically brood over every little fart a company makes. Be patient young padawan.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009
June 19, 2013, 10:08:38 AM

The blades are temporarily out of stock.

Please wait till late June to early July for newer blades with improved design and better price.

The first round of blades sold to the public were gen 1.

Current dip in hash rate is due to gen 2 being pulled offline and replaced by gen 3.

Once the farm fully switches from gen 2 to gen 3 (late June, early July... i.e. in 2-4 weeks), they will start auctioning gen 2 blades to the public.

Obviously Wink
legendary
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2013, 10:05:36 AM

Activity: 576
June 19, 2013, 09:49:09 AM

Activity: 173
June 19, 2013, 09:46:14 AM
Happy birthday!
Activity: 752
bitcoin hodler
June 19, 2013, 09:14:08 AM
I'm guessing 0.018 dividend today, I'd be happy if it were more since it's my birthday today Smiley
happy birthday~~~

thank you Wink
Activity: 378
June 19, 2013, 09:10:44 AM
I'm guessing 0.018 dividend today, I'd be happy if it were more since it's my birthday today Smiley
happy birthday~~~
Activity: 752
bitcoin hodler
June 19, 2013, 09:09:46 AM

- the hashrate seems to be coming back up, lets hope the problem was solved
legendary
Merit: 1009
June 19, 2013, 08:45:52 AM
Beware

As if we didn't all choose this guy:

Activity: 518
June 19, 2013, 07:22:55 AM
Quick question:

TAT PT is now 64% of the way to a board seat.  Once he gets that, TAT PT shareholders will:

Once the passthrough reaches 5,000 whole ASICMINER shares (500,000 split shares) it may receive a board member seat. If board member status is confirmed, and Friedcat follows through with the plan to give each board member a trial ASICMINER mining board, any income generated will be shares as follows:

85% of the mining income will be paid out to the shareholders of TAT.ASICMINER on the same weekly dividend schedule ASICMINER currently uses. At the discretion of the TAT.ASICMINER issuer, these extra dividends may be distributed sooner.

Will this create a higher price for the PT shares since they'll be getting higher dividends?  Or will the dividends be so insignificant that it won't make a huge difference?  Or does anyone have any other analysis of this?

Also, this is my first post with my new avatar.  Pretty effing sweet brah!

Odds are it would have no effect on the share value because every other PT would also get a trial unit.
Activity: 129
June 19, 2013, 03:13:20 AM
Quick question:

TAT PT is now 64% of the way to a board seat.  Once he gets that, TAT PT shareholders will:

Once the passthrough reaches 5,000 whole ASICMINER shares (500,000 split shares) it may receive a board member seat. If board member status is confirmed, and Friedcat follows through with the plan to give each board member a trial ASICMINER mining board, any income generated will be shares as follows:

85% of the mining income will be paid out to the shareholders of TAT.ASICMINER on the same weekly dividend schedule ASICMINER currently uses. At the discretion of the TAT.ASICMINER issuer, these extra dividends may be distributed sooner.

Will this create a higher price for the PT shares since they'll be getting higher dividends?  Or will the dividends be so insignificant that it won't make a huge difference?  Or does anyone have any other analysis of this?

Beware

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
June 19, 2013, 03:12:40 AM
Best to ask in a TAT thread
But we were around 3K as of a week ago  Wink
So good place to ask for an update is here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/havelock-am100-a-new-micro-share-asicminer-passthrough-199449
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2013, 02:58:45 AM
Quick question:

I have also wondered this... seems insignificant... or maybe I am misunderstanding something?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 19, 2013, 02:50:56 AM
Quick question:

Activity: 476
June 18, 2013, 10:02:56 PM
Even at the current 0.01557/share dividend mining rate, that would still be over a 0.5% dividend for a WEEK.  That's still pretty nuts, guys. Cool

yes, but we were used to 1.5% dividend per week...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
June 18, 2013, 09:43:44 PM
TAT shares were slightly above .025 a week ago... for them to go as high as .029 seems like they were a little overpriced for the time.  While I haven't sold any, I'll probably hold off buying more until after the divs because they seem a little much right now.

Should point out that there was a huge wall at 2.5 for that was eaten through around a week ago so it wasn't much of a jump as just letting the throttle run a bit
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/asicminer-fixed-price-auction-25btcshare-2000-shares-213729
ALL SOLD Do not bid Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
June 18, 2013, 09:27:20 PM
Even at the current 0.01557/share dividend mining rate, that would still be over a 0.5% dividend for a WEEK.  That's still pretty nuts, guys. Cool

agreed!
Jump to: