Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 256. (Read 808768 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 250
June 19, 2013, 12:28:15 PM
But a large dividend funded by big hardware revenues has consistently driven the price up over the last few dividends cycles. I think this will be the last large dividend for a few weeks, so best to sell off after the dividend hits your wallet, then buy back in once the BlockEruptor v2 are being sold and Hashing Rate gets back to >20%
There must be a reason that HASHPOWER drooped!! this abnormal, since AM has the ability to deploy 39 TH,highest..they must currently doing something without notice us...whether change location or upgrade their facilities.. it is no reason for them to disappear that large amount of miners, unless if they sold it !~~~So be patient, we will see after today and weeks , eventually the answer will be merged. if they sold all devices they will give us a huge surprise, but who knows? we should be patient~~~

or, it could be power issues, blade issues, data center issues, etc.  Why does everyone assume the drop is something positive?

I'd say most likely a one-time power or network issue - blown fuse, internet connection down, etc. - things that happen quite frequently in countries outside of North America and Western Europe.

Imagine, even after a short-lived issue, it may take hours to restore all the mining power, since they are in fact a few thousand individual units hashing...
Activity: 378
June 19, 2013, 12:27:20 PM

Hardware sales will be lower this week, because we weren't selling blades.  Additionally, USB sales have been decreasing, so there is no reason to think this will be a big dividend.  In fact, it may be very small.
[/quote]

If friedcat sells his old blades to someone pay with cash, we never know ... the only questions is he has the ability to deployed 39TH but only 15 now, it is impossible to say, if there are not any incident to his place, then only reasonable explanation is he sold all this for cash..you will never know, util we see the dividend
Activity: 476
June 19, 2013, 12:27:15 PM
Less interesting or profitable reason for decline:
Blackouts in Southern China caused by hot weather.

most likely explanation...
Activity: 266
Science!
June 19, 2013, 12:25:54 PM
Less interesting or profitable reason for decline:
Blackouts in Southern China caused by hot weather.

I'm hoping it's hardware sales, though.
June 19, 2013, 12:24:20 PM
But a large dividend funded by big hardware revenues has consistently driven the price up over the last few dividends cycles. I think this will be the last large dividend for a few weeks, so best to sell off after the dividend hits your wallet, then buy back in once the BlockEruptor v2 are being sold and Hashing Rate gets back to >20%
There must be a reason that HASHPOWER drooped!! this abnormal, since AM has the ability to deploy 39 TH,highest..they must currently doing something without notice us...whether change location or upgrade their facilities.. it is no reason for them to disappear that large amount of miners, unless if they sold it !~~~So be patient, we will see after today and weeks , eventually the answer will be merged. if they sold all devices they will give us a huge surprise, but who knows? we should be patient~~~

or, it could be power issues, blade issues, data center issues, etc.  Why does everyone assume the drop is something positive?
June 19, 2013, 12:23:32 PM

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say it's been sold for fiat.

Then this will be a huge dividend....we are getting rich..... does anyone think the recent price up of BTC is result of that friedcat is buying BTC to pay us for dividend??? OMG...this assumption makes me fell exciting.
June 19, 2013, 12:23:05 PM

Hardware sales will be lower this week, because we weren't selling blades.  Additionally, USB sales have been decreasing, so there is no reason to think this will be a big dividend.  In fact, it may be very small.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
June 19, 2013, 12:22:53 PM

Best I could come up with is that friedcat didn't get rich enough and he got fried.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2013, 12:20:25 PM

I'm gonna stick my neck out and say it's been sold for fiat.
June 19, 2013, 12:14:50 PM
Science!
June 19, 2013, 12:07:04 PM
June 19, 2013, 12:02:52 PM
mining revenue last week: 0.0186052 /share

mining revenue this week: 0.0148758 /share

That's like a 20% drop...
June 19, 2013, 11:59:17 AM
Have to wait, in case the dip in hash rate is because of large hardware sell off.

Watch for a series of deposits (exculding those from ASCIMINER Mining address—We're looking for hardware sales revenues) here: http://blockchain.info/address/115tTroRo3B9ZDQ6ATJGDCHcNEVbjJoZnF
If they total large ( >10,000 ) then buy OR small ( <2,500 ) then sell

meanwhile, the share price has gone from 2.9 to 2.8 over night... 
Science!
June 19, 2013, 11:50:08 AM
Have to wait, in case the dip in hash rate is because of large hardware sell off.

Watch for a series of deposits (exculding those from ASCIMINER Mining address—We're looking for hardware sales revenues) here: http://blockchain.info/address/115tTroRo3B9ZDQ6ATJGDCHcNEVbjJoZnF
If they total large ( >10,000 ) then buy OR small ( <2,500 ) then sell
June 19, 2013, 11:45:55 AM
boy, the buys orders are disappearing fast, if someone starts selling, we could easily hit in the 2.6s

guys, if you are planning to sell, do it now, while the prices are still decent.
June 19, 2013, 11:10:40 AM
the mining revenue is just sitting there, not going to my address...

http://blockchain.info/address/115tTroRo3B9ZDQ6ATJGDCHcNEVbjJoZnF
Science!
June 19, 2013, 11:09:30 AM
Uncertainty begets volatility?. I cite decline in blocks found, the mysterious 12 hours offline yesterday, and block eruptor blades being sold out as reasons for some short-term holders to liquidate ASICMINER shares. I have a suspicion these uncertainties will magnify the impact of today's dividends, and a reduced dividend in the range of (0.015—0.0235BTC) will have many pass-through shareholders selling off (price reduction to 2.65-2.75 BTC/share) Could be an interesting 36 hours after the DIV's hit.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
bitcoin hodler
June 19, 2013, 11:05:48 AM
I wonder if people are hitting F5 in the main thread as much as I am...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2013, 11:05:02 AM
Who the fuck are you to judge weather. I'm obsessing or calm. If you're that old, you should know better.

You forgot the punctuation.

Wait, did he just call me a meteorologist. How rude!

That's a side of you that's been duly noted TAT.
Jump to: