Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 257. (Read 808768 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
June 19, 2013, 10:55:06 AM
Who the fuck are you to judge weather. I'm obsessing or calm. If you're that old, you should know better.

You forgot the punctuation.

Wait, did he just call me a meteorologist. How rude!
nice one - thank the both of you! Smiley
FNG
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 19, 2013, 10:52:52 AM
Who the fuck are you to judge weather. I'm obsessing or calm. If you're that old, you should know better.

haha  Cheesy

Activity: 518
June 19, 2013, 10:49:37 AM

June 19, 2013, 10:48:35 AM
My biggest fear with AM is that friedcat loses the shareholder list.
How is it stored?
Since this is a speculation thread, I heard it was a Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet on OS/2 Warp. I have no source, however.

(I think the answer is that nobody knows Smiley)

I heard that he has it tattooed on his arm, so every time you buy or sell he has to get it redone. That's why you shouldn't sell.

Each of the armed guards outside of the facility has one piece of the list, gpg-encypted. The key is in 9 pieces, inside of a metal capsule inside of Friedcat's 9 pet cats.

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
June 19, 2013, 10:47:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 19, 2013, 10:45:16 AM
How is it stored?
Since this is a speculation thread, I heard it was a Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet on OS/2 Warp. I have no source, however.

I heard that he has it tattooed on his arm, so every time you buy or sell he has to get it redone. That's why you shouldn't sell.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
June 19, 2013, 10:42:25 AM
I'm a total noob, but I think the asicminer hashrate must now be an estimate based on the blocks discovered, whereas perviously you could just read it off the pool.

So, it's clear that it's dropped, but a bounce might just be from the odd block being found.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2013, 10:40:58 AM
Who the fuck are you to judge weather im obsessing or calm. If you're that old, you should know better.

Can I just add that you seem angry? Chill out dude Smiley

Funny  Undecided
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 19, 2013, 10:36:22 AM
hashrate at 14 TH/s?  We haven't been that low since May!

Where'd you get that? We're at a 4 day average of 20.75. 1 day average is 21.15.

Here: http://www.asicminercharts.com/

This shows us at 16 TH/s: http://www.asicminercharts.com/live/

I'm not sure how they make that estimate.
Activity: 294
June 19, 2013, 10:33:13 AM
Who the fuck are you to judge weather im obsessing or calm. If you're that old, you should know better.

Can I just add that you seem angry? Chill out dude Smiley
June 19, 2013, 10:32:42 AM
How is it stored?

Activity: 160
June 19, 2013, 10:31:17 AM
How is it stored?
legendary
June 19, 2013, 10:30:46 AM
Did AM move some hashing power from solo to a pool, or where did this all go?

http://www.asicminercharts.com/

Or are they moving it all out of the way to get bigger and badder machines in?! Wink

I find it slightly odd that no-one seems to know the answer to this. Dont you all think you should know why a significant drop in power is happening within YOUR company?

Why is it odd? None of us work for AM, nor are most of us on the board. Shareholders don't typically brood over every little fart a company makes. Be patient young padawan.

Didnt realize i was brooding TAT, and ive just looked up the meaning of padawan. Bloody condescending from my view point, considering im probably twice your age.

Just saying to stay calm. Obsessing over it won't do any good.

I highly doubt you are double my age.

June 19, 2013, 10:29:29 AM
hashrate at 14 TH/s?  We haven't been that low since May!

Where'd you get that? We're at a 4 day average of 20.75. 1 day average is 21.15.
June 19, 2013, 10:28:13 AM

Keep in mind that hardware sales are posted a few minutes before the divs are paid.. So it makes it tough to get an accurate estimate prior to div payment.
June 19, 2013, 10:26:58 AM
hashrate at 14 TH/s?  We haven't been that low since May!
June 19, 2013, 10:24:52 AM

Or are they moving it all out of the way to get bigger and badder machines in?! Wink

I find it slightly odd that no-one seems to know the answer to this. Dont you all think you should know why a significant drop in power is happening within YOUR company?

Why is it odd? None of us work for AM, nor are most of us on the board. Shareholders don't typically brood over every little fart a company makes. Be patient young padawan.

Didnt realize i was brooding TAT, and ive just looked up the meaning of padawan. Bloody condescending from my view point, considering im probably twice your age.

I want to speculate on the ratio of my age to your age. Is that allowed in this thread?

I suspect it's close to 1.25 (you) to 1 (me). I would be surprised if it were 1:1, and even more surprised if it were 2:1.
June 19, 2013, 10:23:34 AM

legendary
June 19, 2013, 10:18:01 AM

Jump to: