Pages:
Author

Topic: ASICMINER Speculation Thread - page 62. (Read 808757 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
December 03, 2013, 12:16:27 PM
^ ?
Dividend doesn't come only from mining.
Last week: mining BTC479, + BTC319 from hardware sales.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
December 03, 2013, 12:09:34 PM
My dividend prediction for tomorrow is 0.001757 BTC per share.

Based on the currently mined 373 BTC plus two more blocks is 423, divided by 479 which was last week's total BTC, times 0.00199.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 03, 2013, 08:47:18 AM
AM's hash rate seems to be picking up, prollly just lucky

I'm calcu-guessing 75TH/s average since last dividends.

(12 blocks in 874 is asicminer, average network hashrate around 5500 TH/s)
Activity: 525
December 03, 2013, 08:37:01 AM
AM's hash rate seems to be picking up, prollly just lucky
Activity: 630
December 03, 2013, 07:52:03 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg3406810;topicseen#msg3406810
Sorry if some misunderstanding is caused. The interviewer just confirmed that the 1000P estimation is by the end of 2014, instead of in Feb 2014. Also this estimation is kind of pessimistic, as actual hashrate may be lower than it then.
I hope that will stop all that speculation about 1000ph network in Feb (or April) 2014.
1000ph was an estimation, pessimistic estimation, for the end of 2014.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Still wild and free
December 03, 2013, 07:27:58 AM
binaryFate, this time you're wrong. Translation error was elsewhere and we're fully aware about it.

I still couldn't find anything that would convince me of what you're saying, but anyway if I'm wrong I apologize.
Activity: 378
December 03, 2013, 04:48:39 AM
binaryFate, this time you're wrong. Translation error was elsewhere and we're fully aware about it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
December 02, 2013, 07:53:17 PM
Dear jimmothy,

Somebody told you EXACTLY what I took some time to explain again, and on the 21th of November!
Either you have alzheimer, or you're not playing honest:

It was mentioned in the interview along with the fact that Friedcat plans to prepare for a network of up to 1000ph/s (currently only a few ph/s).

No, that was an initial mis-translation. The corrected translation said that he was about to have sold/deployed a total of 1000ph/s - he wasn't describing plans for the future.

As Sebju said the mistranslation was that people thought FC would DEPLOY an extra 1000TH to the AM solomine in nov 7. The translation I provided is accurate. Please stop contributing to misconstrued information.
December 02, 2013, 07:51:34 PM
Friedcat is counting with 1000PH
I think you're confusing with FC stating (in the interview with the chinese girl) that AM had made 1000TH/s of hardware already, either sold or mining "in the house". This is a known translation error that got transformed in "FC sees 1000PH/s in 2014" when the video came out. And this has been explained many times already.
If you are sure of what you say, could you provide a source?

when gen3 come online in "hundreds of PH" also around April.
Source?

Interview says FC thinks network hashrate will be 1000ph and he will provide several hundred.

Source: interview
Did you read my entire post before posting or?...

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjI1OTIxMTc2.html

One of our group members in Chinese community had an interview with Friedcat today. Above is the brief introduction of what Friedcat has done and planned to be accomplished in the next months.
To be short:
1. 1000T would be released around Nov 7th. These chips may be sold or deployed, depending on the situation then.
2. 2nd Gen chips have already been developed long time ago. But they were delayed to deploy considering the unsatisfactory performance.
3. 3rd Gen chips were also under development during that period. It is already developed now but still under test. It is expected to become a mature product in Feb 2014, which means its key indicators would be much better than those of its competitors. It is estimated that the network hashing power would be 1000p then, while Friedcat would deliver several hundred of it.

As I said, there was a translation error. Just scroll up, but if you don't find it Ctrl-F "This is a known translation error that got transformed".
Basically you've just quoted the first version of the translation, which is not accurate according to follow-up comments in the next days.

The translation error was at point 1. 1000TH will be deployed by asicminer then in total. Not additional in november.
The 1000p werent a translation error.

What i dont see is how friedcat, when tapeout is end of january, will bring online 100PH so fast...

My guess is that during the interview FC just made an estimate based on what he knew at the time but now with confirmed tapeout date of jan20th? I think we should get a new estimate.
legendary
Still wild and free
December 02, 2013, 07:49:44 PM
Dear jimmothy,

Somebody told you EXACTLY what I took some time to explain again, and on the 21th of November!
Either you have alzheimer, or you're not playing honest:

It was mentioned in the interview along with the fact that Friedcat plans to prepare for a network of up to 1000ph/s (currently only a few ph/s).

No, that was an initial mis-translation. The corrected translation said that he was about to have sold/deployed a total of 1000ph/s - he wasn't describing plans for the future.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
December 02, 2013, 07:47:41 PM
I think you're confusing with FC stating (in the interview with the chinese girl) that AM had made 1000TH/s of hardware already, either sold or mining "in the house". This is a known translation error that got transformed in "FC sees 1000PH/s in 2014" when the video came out. And this has been explained many times already.

Source?

Interview says FC thinks network hashrate will be 1000ph and he will provide several hundred.

One of our group members in Chinese community had an interview with Friedcat today. Above is the brief introduction of what Friedcat has done and planned to be accomplished in the next months.
To be short:
1. 1000T would be released around Nov 7th. These chips may be sold or deployed, depending on the situation then.
2. 2nd Gen chips have already been developed long time ago. But they were delayed to deploy considering the unsatisfactory performance.
3. 3rd Gen chips were also under development during that period. It is already developed now but still under test. It is expected to become a mature product in Feb 2014, which means its key indicators would be much better than those of its competitors. It is estimated that the network hashing power would be 1000p then, while Friedcat would deliver several hundred of it.

As I said, there was a translation error. Just scroll up, but if you don't find it Ctrl-F "This is a known translation error that got transformed".
Basically you've just quoted the first version of the translation, which is not accurate according to follow-up comments in the next days.

The translation error was at point 1. 1000TH will be deployed by asicminer then in total. Not additional in november.
The 1000p werent a translation error.

What i dont see is how friedcat, when tapeout is end of january, will bring online 100PH so fast...
legendary
Still wild and free
December 02, 2013, 07:44:19 PM

Source?

To be short:

December 02, 2013, 07:38:29 PM

Source?

To be short:
legendary
Still wild and free
December 02, 2013, 07:36:00 PM

Source?

December 02, 2013, 07:31:37 PM

Source?

legendary
Still wild and free
December 02, 2013, 07:21:58 PM

Source?
December 02, 2013, 06:07:10 PM
Nope....Jupiter and Saturn at the end of Oct to the tune of 3.8 PH, and next will be 1200 Neptune devices @ 3TH each for another 3.6 PH by early next year...maybe April or May.

Mars? Who makes that one? Lol.

So speculation is that the network hashrate will be ~15-20 PH on April 2014 ? Friedcat is counting with 1000PH when gen3 come online in "hundreds of PH" also around April.

A 20ph network is going to dissapoint FC..
Activity: 378
December 02, 2013, 01:15:41 PM
Nope....Jupiter and Saturn at the end of Oct to the tune of 3.8 PH, and next will be 1200 Neptune devices @ 3TH each for another 3.6 PH by early next year...maybe April or May.

So speculation is that the network hashrate will be ~15-20 PH on April 2014 ? Friedcat is counting with 1000PH when gen3 come online in "hundreds of PH" also around April.
Activity: 588
December 01, 2013, 10:41:24 PM

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064
Bitcoin is antisemitic
December 01, 2013, 11:42:09 AM
HashFast and Cointerra is quality competition?

Compared to Avalon and BFL? Yes.

Is this a serious question?
Have either Hashfast or Cointerra produced a working asic? Until then we can assume they are no different than BFL.

So where does the network hashrate comes from? Mars?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: