Pages:
Author

Topic: Ask me anything about being a sex addict. (Serious thread) - page 4. (Read 3787 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
most people here are sex addicts. if you stop ejaculating for 7 days, you would probably go nuts.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just few questions I have for now
1 How old are you?
2 If you maintained the count would you like to tell how many sex encountered you are indulged into till date. [approx if not totally accurate]
3. At what age you had your fist sex encounter.

I am between 25-35.  I prefer not to name exact age, as I want tostay annon.

I can't remember all the girls names. I tried to make a  list, and it got really hard.  It's easier for me to remember the places I had sex, as opposed to names. I used to also keep a desperate phone with the numbers of all the girls I've slept with, and would randomly call one up when I needed someone. Surprisingly most would agree to hook up again, regardless of tthem knowing by then that all I wanted was to have sex, and regardless if they had a boyfriend or hhusband.

Most accurate count I can come up with is around 150. That's not an exaggeration. It may be a low count also.

I was 17 when I first had sex. I Exposed to sexual stuff at a young age though.
Hey op my question's for you:

Have you had any girl partner's that where also interested in bitcoins?
Are you rich?
How do you pickup girls?

Thanks

I have not met a single female who knew what bitciin were.

I am not rich, far from it. I work and live paycheck to paycheck.

Online, or through work/meeting people at stores, gas stations, through friends.
Do you find yourself deceiving new women you meet? As in telling them you're interested in a relationship and not just sex.

Where do you meet most of these new women you're constantly pursuing?

Do you think that if you were less hung you would also have less interest in sex with new partners constantly? Is part of your motivation in effect 'showing off' to all these new women?

Yes. I'm up front about being very sexual, but I do pay like I want a relationship. I'm a very smooth talker, and can convince most people to do most anything.

I meet the majority online. Different social media sites. A few dating sites.

I think being well endowed is a major reason, I do like to show off.
eid
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Are you a sex addict from having too much sex? or just masturbation.

Do you want to change or are you happy with it?

These have both been answered if you care to read the thread.
Activity: 21
Do you want to change or are you happy with it?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Are you a sex addict from having too much sex? or just masturbation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
1 How old are you?
2 If you maintained the count would you like to tell how many sex encountered you are indulged into till date. [approx if not totally accurate]
Haven't you read the topic? He said he was 17.
There are two other questions ..!
There are so many stupid question asked in the thread , so its better to ask question thats answer you want to get I don't want to read all of them because  many of them are totally stupid according to me..! You might call these stupid too , but its your opinion  like mine..!
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
1 How old are you?
Haven't you read the topic? He said he was 17.
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
1 How old are you?
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
Hey op my question's for you:

Have you had any girl partner's that where also interested in bitcoins?
Are you rich?
How do you pickup girls?

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
amarha
Do you find yourself deceiving new women you meet? As in telling them you're interested in a relationship and not just sex.

Where do you meet most of these new women you're constantly pursuing?

Do you think that if you were less hung you would also have less interest in sex with new partners constantly? Is part of your motivation in effect 'showing off' to all these new women?
This topic is really interesting to read. I have some more questions.
Have you ever dated another sex addict?
What if you met a woman who likes it as much as you do? Could you stop chasing other women and just have fun with her?

I currently am meeting a woman like me, but its still not enough, as I tire of seeing the same person all of the time.  She does anything I ask or want, no limits.  She sees a lot of men herself, and we have done group things together.  

However, I am not happy with just her.  Even knowing I can do anything I want with her, at any time, it still doesn't fill my need or desire.  

Could you have a meaningful relationship with someone and agree to have other sexual partners? Monogamy isn’t for everyone (excuse the pun).

I mean, apart from the addiction, you may just have a very high sexual driver.

That might work.  In the past though, even when I was with someone, it was more of the thrill of someone new, and I would completely lose interest in the person I was with, regardless of how much I was attracted to her.
eid
What if you met a woman who likes it as much as you do? Could you stop chasing other women and just have fun with her?

I currently am meeting a woman like me, but its still not enough, as I tire of seeing the same person all of the time.  She does anything I ask or want, no limits.  She sees a lot of men herself, and we have done group things together.  

However, I am not happy with just her.  Even knowing I can do anything I want with her, at any time, it still doesn't fill my need or desire.  

Could you have a meaningful relationship with someone and agree to have other sexual partners? Monogamy isn’t for everyone (excuse the pun).

I mean, apart from the addiction, you may just have a very high sexual drive.

I currently am meeting a woman like me, but its still not enough, as I tire of seeing the same person all of the time.  She does anything I ask or want, no limits.  She sees a lot of men herself, and we have done group things together. 

However, I am not happy with just her.  Even knowing I can do anything I want with her, at any time, it still doesn't fill my need or desire. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I think my self confidence as a youth was a factor.  I was very shy, and had a hard time talking to people in general.

I view women more as objects than people, honestly.  I have had relationships, but have cheated each and every time.  My relationships are generally not great, I used to have major jealously issues, but that has stopped as of late.  

I used to have problems with jealousy too. It stemmed from my belief that everyone was better than me. So they could come along and take her from me any time they desired.
I also went through addictions trying to blot out this hideous self-hatred. But of course this just creates a huge aversion in your mind, for your mind (or its contents). In the end things only started to improve when I began to face my fears.

It's amazing how quickly fears disappear when you look at them directly.

I guess it's easier for you to have meaningless sexual encounters than go through the hard work of having a proper relationship and all the fear that entails?
But you're giving up so much to your fear :/

Have you thought about getting some help to learn how to deal with stuff?

I want to stop, I am looking into getting help professionally with this, actually.

Good. I'm sure you won't regret it.

I know I won't.  As soon as I have the funds to see a professional, I will be going. 
eid
I think my self confidence as a youth was a factor.  I was very shy, and had a hard time talking to people in general.

I view women more as objects than people, honestly.  I have had relationships, but have cheated each and every time.  My relationships are generally not great, I used to have major jealously issues, but that has stopped as of late.  

I used to have problems with jealousy too. It stemmed from my belief that everyone was better than me. So they could come along and take her from me any time they desired.
I also went through addictions trying to blot out this hideous self-hatred. But of course this just creates a huge aversion in your mind, for your mind (or its contents). In the end things only started to improve when I began to face my fears.

I guess it's easier for you to have meaningless sexual encounters than go through the hard work of having a proper relationship and all the fear that entails?

I want to stop, I am looking into getting help professionally with this, actually.

Good. I'm sure you won't regret it.

Is there a huge difference in quality between masturbation vs sex? Does sex satisfy your addiction more than just masturbation?

I get more pleasure at the thought of sexing a new woman.  The actual process though, is about the same. 
Pages:
Jump to: