Pages:
Author

Topic: Ask me anything about being a sex addict. (Serious thread) - page 6. (Read 3787 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Consider this an AMA but for bitcointalk, not reddit.  I will answer any questions truthfully, just please be respectful, or I will end the thread.  This should be a good way to get to know people like me, and maybe for me to help myself as well.

So lets start.  Ask me anything about being a sex addict.

DISCLAIMER:  I have another account on this site, but for privacy reasons, I created this account so I could be open and honest in this thread and any other confession threads.

Is it sore?

It can be.  I guess it depends, you need to be a little more elaborate in your question.

OK. Well I assumed you're a man but let me know otherwise.

I guess being a sex addict involves a lot of masturbation since you may have trouble satisfying your addiction with partners even if you're very confident/lucky. From my experience (when I was a young man), masturbating a lot makes your penis very sore. I guess I wondered how you deal with this.

I also wonder how one becomes a sex addict. You obviously have a high sex drive, but an addiction is an affliction of the mind; an obsession. So, what led you to this?

I generally masturbate one to two times a day. I also am pretty good at finding new partners on a regular basis. I don't get sore often from masturbation, but it happens occasionally. It doesn't stop me from doing it or skipping a day though.

I started late sexually, at about 17 years old. I had very low confidence in myself, but once I started having sex, everything seemed better. I am hung well, so I think that helped me to get confident fast.

It is very much an obsession. It's not even about the sexual release, it's more about getting a new partner as often as possible. I have been with some very hot women, but after a few times, I would rather find someone new, even if they were terrible looking, than to have sex with the great looking girl. It's a need to get something different.  
Are you frequently worried about your health, or are you cautious with your partners?

I an constantly worried. I am not very cautious, and I need to be. I have been extremely lucky thus far to have avoided all the main stds.  I have had a few, but have been able to them up.
eid
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Consider this an AMA but for bitcointalk, not reddit.  I will answer any questions truthfully, just please be respectful, or I will end the thread.  This should be a good way to get to know people like me, and maybe for me to help myself as well.

DISCLAIMER:  I have another account on this site, but for privacy reasons, I created this account so I could be open and honest in this thread and any other confession threads.

Is it sore?

It can be.  I guess it depends, you need to be a little more elaborate in your question.

OK. Well I assumed you're a man but let me know otherwise.

I guess being a sex addict involves a lot of masturbation since you may have trouble satisfying your addiction with partners even if you're very confident/lucky. From my experience (when I was a young man), masturbating a lot makes your penis very sore. I guess I wondered how you deal with this.

I also wonder how one becomes a sex addict. You obviously have a high sex drive, but an addiction is an affliction of the mind; an obsession. So, what led you to this?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Are you frequently worried about your health, or are you cautious with your partners?

Is it sore?

It can be.  I guess it depends, you need to be a little more elaborate in your question.
eid
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Is it sore?

Pages:
Jump to: