Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 4. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
You yourself have invested in this project
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
ATB Coin Can Be the Next Standard of the Cryptocurrency

ATB tends to be the most reliable and convenient cryptocurrency for its users. The coin has 2 main characteristics that can make it the next standard in the crypto world.

1. Segregated witness

SegWit is a soft fork that allows transaction-producing software to separate transaction signatures from the part of the data in a transaction. It means that transactions are decreased in size and more of them can be included in one block.

2. Lightning network

Lightning network is a solution for those who want to make fast and frequent transactions between two people and not process each transaction through the blockchain as it takes a lot of time. Two parties set up a multi-signature wallet that holds some amount of coins. The wallet address is registered to the blockchain. The two parties can perform an unlimited number of transactions out of the blockchain. As soon as they close this channel, the transaction history will be registered on the blockchain.

In order to become a new standard, coins tend to solve the problems that the first cryptocurrency have. ATB coin already has the above-mentioned feature and can definitely claim for the title.

Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Once the password market starts to pick up, this token will definitely soar! Now, ATB is a portfolio that exists in my portfolio. Good luck!
Activity: 172
Exrates is very suspicious exchange. Few orders in book vs large amount of completed trades which did not have corresponding orders. How is it possible? I believe exchange just draws fake trades and lies about volume.
Activity: 11
https://atbcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/pause-2-2.png

Dear Investors,

Starting from today, we suspend the partnership with two crypto-exchanges: exrates.me and localtrade.pro in order to protect users from possible additional unforeseen expenses.

At the localtrade.pro exchange, as on any other crypto-exchange, there is a cash withdrawal commission. However, on this exchange, it accounts for 1-2%, which, in our opinion, is an overestimated commission. In the process of negotiations, representatives of localtrade.pro have so far refused to make concessions and lower the commission. For this reason, we decided to temporarily suspend the partnership until the final identification of the terms of cooperation.

In addition, there were problems at the exrates.me exchange with the input / output of funds. For this reason, until all mistakes are eliminated, we also temporarily suspend cooperation with this crypto-exchange.

We recommend the withdrawal of available ATB Coin funds, which are held on the balances of exrates.me and localtrade.pro within 2 days. For more information, please contact our technical support.

At the moment, negotiations are continuing with larger exchanges on the cryptocurrency market. Follow the news for the new announcements!

Any update?
Activity: 280
frankly I had your coin a year ago, I sold it as soon as she got on the exchange but now I'm a little buy it as I see that you try what you write here do not listen to people! better slowly and correctly! than fast and into the abyss.
I do not understand why people write charges here, after all they already have our money but as you can see, something has started to happen recently. After all, we all know how risky cryptocurrencies are. I have invested, I regret at this moment but maybe in some time it will give me a some profit. We'll see. At the moment I keep my wallet online , and all the time I get coins.
ATB, do something nice and show that you mean something. Good luck

Thanks for your feedback!
I wonder that atbcoin is only to buy and mine cryptocurrencies?or is ways to use them? cryptocurrency is "fast" when nobody uses it is useless .is only  trades on the exchange ?

While the coin is nowhere used as a means of payment, and only traded on exchanges and there is the possibility of mining.
Activity: 26
I do not understand why people write charges here, after all they already have our money but as you can see, something has started to happen recently. After all, we all know how risky cryptocurrencies are. I have invested, I regret at this moment but maybe in some time it will give me a some profit. We'll see. At the moment I keep my wallet online , and all the time I get coins.
ATB, do something nice and show that you mean something. Good luck
Activity: 88
I wonder that atbcoin is only to buy and mine cryptocurrencies?or is ways to use them? cryptocurrency is "fast" when nobody uses it is useless .is only  trades on the exchange ?
Hello, how to restore mobile wallet from the master key. Or where i can find seed in pc wallet. I dont have it or i cant fint it.

Hello! Use this link where you will find all the information that you need about the wallets! https://atbcoin.com/materials-en/
In which country this will be working? This will be for limited countries?

nope, this will be for all countries =)
after mining, how many days is the balance frozen?

The STAKE field remains zero during the maturation of the coin, the maturation time is 5 days.
Activity: 44
Hello, how to restore mobile wallet from the master key. Or where i can find seed in pc wallet. I dont have it or i cant fint it.
Activity: 280
after mining, how many days is the balance frozen?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Hi! May I ask? Anyboby can answer. Thank you.

How much is the average yearly interest in POS mining in the ATB coin wallet?
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
ATB Coin Listed on OpenLedger DEX

We are glad to inform you that ATB Coin cryptocurrency has been added to the listing of the decentralized exchange, OpenLedger DEX! Now all cryptocurrency owners will be able to trade in the following currency pairs: ATB / BTS, ATB / BTC, ATB / ETH, ATB / EOS, ATB / bitCNY, ATB / bitUSD, ATB / OBITS.

https://atbcoin.com/atb-coin-listed-on-openledger-dex/
Activity: 25
This thread is not only one way to communicate with community, Look for example at telegram chat or facebook, there are a lot of people.
It's nothing strange...
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
Looks interesting! Can I join in? Shocked

Come to our telegram Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
Guys just wait till next year and mine coins from the wallet and next year you will be rich when mass adoption and many investors and regular people get opportunity to invest in crypto

Exactly Cheesy Just wait 1-2 years like people in XVG Cheesy Look at charts of popular coins... First months/years nothing and then... RIDE TO THE MOON Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: