Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 9. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
ATB coins, the fastest and the safest? I hope you can achieve it. Coins are still a lot of concern. Good luck!

You can try our system and make sure of it.
Wish you good luck too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
ATB coins, the fastest and the safest? I hope you can achieve it. Coins are still a lot of concern. Good luck!

What is that? I have seen this on Coinmarketcap.com .

Hmmm... interesting

ATB Coin Wallet is Now on iOS

All happy holders of Apple gadgets, now all financial operations may be maintained right from your smartphones. The state-of-art technologies used by our Blockchain experts provide safe storage of your crypto assets and their instant delivery to any other wallet.
Mobile ATB Coin Wallets provide the opportunity to
– Make purchases instantly
– Stay anonymous online while ordering services or products
– Instant money transfer
What are other features of iOS ATB Coin Wallet?
– Receive and send ATB Coin, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies
– Keep your assets safe with ATB Coin multi-level protection
– QR codes support
– Wallet restoration option
– Offline codes support
– WIF import and export
– Hierarchical deterministic address architecture

iOS ATB Coin Wallet could be download HERE. Get it on your gadget and enjoy the freedom of instant and anonymous financial transactions.

That App not working on my iphone SE "iPhone Distribution: ATBCOIN LLC" has not been trusted on this iPhone. Until this developer has been trusted,  their enterprise apps will not be available for use.
It's not even on Apple Store...

http://joxi.ru/Vm643JjCxnORkA
http://joxi.ru/823v87GT6Boaym

And choose ATB
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

What is that? I have seen this on Coinmarketcap.com .

Activity: 39
https://atbcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/1-1-1-web.png

All happy holders of Apple gadgets, now all financial operations may be maintained right from your smartphones. The state-of-art technologies used by our Blockchain experts provide safe storage of your crypto assets and their instant delivery to any other wallet.
– Instant money transfer
– QR codes support
– Offline codes support
– WIF import and export

iOS ATB Coin Wallet could be download HERE. Get it on your gadget and enjoy the freedom of instant and anonymous financial transactions.

That App not working on my iphone SE "iPhone Distribution: ATBCOIN LLC" has not been trusted on this iPhone. Until this developer has been trusted,  their enterprise apps will not be available for use.
It's not even on Apple Store...
Atbcoin is a fraud, changed the password of my 2 accounts.
My password was almost impossible to solve, fraud!  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Im sure your PC got hacked and not by ATBcoin team.
My password was almost impossible to solve, fraud!  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

And when you try to recover the password, the email does not arrive to put a new password.

What is your e-mail? send me in pm please.
Activity: 51
And when you try to recover the password, the email does not arrive to put a new password.
Activity: 2

– Instant money transfer
– QR codes support
– Offline codes support
– WIF import and export

WTF?!

I just wanted to log in, but the site says my password is wrong and that is not possible, because my password is impossible to guess and i also had 2FA on. So i wanted to click on reset password, and there is just a red arrow, but the site is doing nothing.
So i would like to know what the fuck you guys are doing and why nothing is working with ATBCoin? I just want to get my coins and leave. ATB is the worst of all coins out there, seriously!

Send me your e-mail in PM please
Im here from the begin. I made money on ATB few times, and last time on pump to 2$. Also im mining. I will risk and keep eye on it.
Activity: 87
guys read the ann again, and read it carefully, nothing there but marketing. 
as far as that "interview" with twitchy hoover... if you cant see how fake that is, then...
WTF?!

I just wanted to log in, but the site says my password is wrong and that is not possible, because my password is impossible to guess and i also had 2FA on. So i wanted to click on reset password, and there is just a red arrow, but the site is doing nothing.
So i would like to know what the fuck you guys are doing and why nothing is working with ATBCoin? I just want to get my coins and leave. ATB is the worst of all coins out there, seriously!

JUST WAIT  Grin

Activity: 1
WTF?!

I made a transfer of the wallet ATB to Exchange but it does not arrive in exchange due to an ATB server error. Has anyone had the same problem? Mine have already gone 2 days and nothing yet.

I opened the ATB wallet today and says it has no server available.

ERROR:

EXPLORER.ATBCOIN.COM

HOST
ERROR

Send me your wallet number in pm please.

hey how to check wallet number?

Hello, press RECIEVE button firstly and then press REQUEST PAYMENT

Activity: 16
I made a transfer of the wallet ATB to Exchange but it does not arrive in exchange due to an ATB server error. Has anyone had the same problem? Mine have already gone 2 days and nothing yet.

I opened the ATB wallet today and says it has no server available.

ERROR:

EXPLORER.ATBCOIN.COM

HOST
ERROR

Send me your wallet number in pm please.

hey how to check wallet number?
Pages:
Jump to: