Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 5. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 10
Guys just wait till next year and mine coins from the wallet and next year you will be rich when mass adoption and many investors and regular people get opportunity to invest in crypto
+1 Agreed. ASIC and GPU mining already consume much usefull energy. POS mining from our wallet is the furture for decentralized crypto network. Ethereum building ASIC reflect because it not decentralized Ethereum network anymore.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Guys just wait till next year and mine coins from the wallet and next year you will be rich when mass adoption and many investors and regular people get opportunity to invest in crypto
Activity: 106
Merit: 2

that's just what i thought. They held a bounty campaign, but a few only joins the said campaign. Maybe we need more help to promote this project widely.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Does this coin have future? Someone is engaged in it? It is very fast and has cheap transactions - I personally checked it. But what's next, what kind of development awaits ATB? I'm still holding my ATB in my wallet, but I can not understand what ATB is waiting for in the future?
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
ATB coin buy support is less than 0.3BTC across all markets in Yobit....
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
For more than 10 days I've been holding 3000 ATBs in my wallet, but I have not received a penny from the mining ...

1. Make sure wallet is fully synced...
2. Unlock the wallet
3. 24/7 wallet on... do not transfer or move ATB coins
4. Go to the debug option, make sure wallet staking/mining status: Type - getstakinginfo

Hooray! At last I started to get coins from mining, it works and it's cool!
Activity: 92
Happy Mining!
For more than 10 days I've been holding 3000 ATBs in my wallet, but I have not received a penny from the mining ...

1. Make sure wallet is fully synced...
2. Unlock the wallet
3. 24/7 wallet on... do not transfer or move ATB coins
4. Go to the debug option, make sure wallet staking/mining status: Type - getstakinginfo

Activity: 44
Hi guys. When will ATB be on BITTREX?
Activity: 434
Are there any active users in this thread? How long does it take for a coin to make mining in a wallet?

Hello mate. You have to keep your coins active in wallet for 5 days then should start staking. Make sure your wallet is encrypted and mining

it is enough to keep coins on a purse online with mining included, I understand correctly?

Yes, you are absolutely right.
Are there any active users in this thread? How long does it take for a coin to make mining in a wallet?

The new amount to be involved in mining should go through a maturation period -   five days (the time of one block is 2.5 minutes)
I invested $500 five month back.I have approx 306 atb coin in my account.there is still no mining income in my wallet..Admin please guide what to do

Hello,philong96. You should study instructions firstly. There you can find Instructions for mining setup in the wallet

According to the instructions, I downloaded a wallet for Windows from the site, but there is no file "Atbcoin.exe", there are 4 files, which one to install?

You should run atbcoin-qt file.

OK thanks! I installed, set up, coins sent to my wallet, I started mining. How much time should coins be in your wallet, what would be mining?

You are welcome!
The STAKE field remains zero during the maturation of the coin, the maturation time is 5 days.
Activity: 18

Hello mate. You have to keep your coins active in wallet for 5 days then should start staking. Make sure your wallet is encrypted and mining

it is enough to keep coins on a purse online with mining included, I understand correctly?
Well, again everything went down. But ATB is not so much lowered.
Pages:
Jump to: