Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 7. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I invested $500 five month back.I have approx 306 atb coin in my account.there is still no mining income in my wallet..Admin please guide what to do

Hello,philong96. You should study instructions firstly. There you can find Instructions for mining setup in the wallet
Hello, I want to buy some ATB coins but I don't know how much I need them for good staking Cool Cool Cool For example I want stakes everyday or once per 2 days. Can you advise to me? is 1000 coins enough? or I have to buy more?

Hello, Shuman.

In the PoS algorithm there is no fixed volume of mining produced in one unit of time. In other words, it is not possible to calculate how much you will earn from 100 ATB per day or from 10,000 per month. I'll explain why. The point is that when consensus is reached by the PoS method, the opportunity to participate in the mining is distributed randomly (casually) between all the wallets in the network. No wallet or user can calculate in advance when exactly his/her wallet will be chosen for the mining of new coin. But despite this fact, there is a number of opportunities increasing the amount and chance of new coins being mined, I will list them below:
1. The volume of the stake held on the balance (the more is your share - the greater is the chance of getting mining)
2. The total amount of shares kept in all wallets of all network members (The smaller is the proportion of other network participants - the greater are the chances of getting mining)
3. Complexity at the current stage of mining. With increasing complexity, the volume of mined coins will be reduced. It will happen once in two years. Profitability is reduced by 50%
4. The period of the wallet being online. The more time your wallet is on the network, the greater are the chances of obtaining mining, because only wallets (nodes) supporting the network can participate in the mining (ones that take the information and synchronize with the single distributed registry - the blockchain). Observing all the above recommendations, you can increase your chances of getting mining, however, it is not possible to calculate mining in advance.
Thank you for your response. I know the concept of Proof of Stake and asking about something else different) I asking all guys who had already a good experience in staking ATB. What amount of ATB did you have already. And what stakes are you receiveing from your ATB amount(coins per day / per amout).
Thanks for response.
Peace!

Guys, can anybody share your experience in stacking ATB Coin to Shuman, please?

The ATB project looks not bad, just demands time for growth, but not all have enough patience for expectation!!

I got very much patience  Grin Im waiting for min 50$/ATB. I can wait easy 2-3 years.

And I hope it will be in the nearest future. To the moon Wink
The ATB project looks not bad, just demands time for growth, but not all have enough patience for expectation!!

You are absolutely right, every project needs time to grow up.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I invested $500 five month back.I have approx 306 atb coin in my account.there is still no mining income in my wallet..Admin please guide what to do
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Hello, I want to buy some ATB coins but I don't know how much I need them for good staking Cool Cool Cool For example I want stakes everyday or once per 2 days. Can you advise to me? is 1000 coins enough? or I have to buy more?

Hello, Shuman.

In the PoS algorithm there is no fixed volume of mining produced in one unit of time. In other words, it is not possible to calculate how much you will earn from 100 ATB per day or from 10,000 per month. I'll explain why. The point is that when consensus is reached by the PoS method, the opportunity to participate in the mining is distributed randomly (casually) between all the wallets in the network. No wallet or user can calculate in advance when exactly his/her wallet will be chosen for the mining of new coin. But despite this fact, there is a number of opportunities increasing the amount and chance of new coins being mined, I will list them below:
1. The volume of the stake held on the balance (the more is your share - the greater is the chance of getting mining)
2. The total amount of shares kept in all wallets of all network members (The smaller is the proportion of other network participants - the greater are the chances of getting mining)
3. Complexity at the current stage of mining. With increasing complexity, the volume of mined coins will be reduced. It will happen once in two years. Profitability is reduced by 50%
4. The period of the wallet being online. The more time your wallet is on the network, the greater are the chances of obtaining mining, because only wallets (nodes) supporting the network can participate in the mining (ones that take the information and synchronize with the single distributed registry - the blockchain). Observing all the above recommendations, you can increase your chances of getting mining, however, it is not possible to calculate mining in advance.
Thank you for your response. I know the concept of Proof of Stake and asking about something else different) I asking all guys who had already a good experience in staking ATB. What amount of ATB did you have already. And what stakes are you receiveing from your ATB amount(coins per day / per amout).
Thanks for response.
Peace!
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
ATB is an excellent project, they have a work plan. It is necessary to keep to this plan and not to turn out of the way. Listing new exchanges proves it!

Every project on the begin have a difficult way to overcome. Also ATBcoin had a bad start but... There is big potential because of this :

Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
is the block creation time still faster after the lightning hard fork btc?
 And the transaction fee  cheaper  Huh ?

I got very much patience  Grin Im waiting for min 50$/ATB. I can wait easy 2-3 years.
Activity: 252
Activity: 336
ATB coin is a project of the encryption money market is a high technology content, 2018 will show its advantages, True gold does not fear fire! Cool
Activity: 35
ATB is an excellent project, they have a work plan. It is necessary to keep to this plan and not to turn out of the way. Listing new exchanges proves it!
ATB coin this project is very promising, technology is strong, team development is very hard, it will become a great project. It only takes a little time to wait. Wink

Thank you for your trust, yewq888  Smiley
ATB Coin Listed on Popular Exchanges

Dear friends and users of ATB Coin payment system, we are happy to be at your service and doing our best to promote ATB coin currency at cryptomarket. Quite recently, after some negotiations, we managed to enlist ATB Coin on BTCPOP P2P Lending platform. It’s not only an exchange where you can trade ATB for any other cryptocurrency, but also a service providing offline storage with the option to use BTCPOP hot wallets. The platform also offers instant loans with no 3rd party involvement (banks, funds, loan sharks, etc.)

The other Exchange to enlist ATB Coin is FreiExchange which was launched in 2016. FreiExchange is a simple and reliable trading-platform.

Keep yourself updated with our latest news and enjoy the high-class service provided by ATB Coin!
ATB Coin is a great project with a complete, detailed, and practical plan. This will attract the attention of many investors and believe it will shine in 2018. Grin

Thank you for your support, zhugy78.
We will do everything from our side to create the bright future for ATB Coin.

Hello, Shuman.

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
ATB Coin is a great project with a complete, detailed, and practical plan. This will attract the attention of many investors and believe it will shine in 2018. Grin
ATB coin this project is very promising, technology is strong, team development is very hard, it will become a great project. It only takes a little time to wait. Wink

PATIENT is the key to everything  Grin
Activity: 35

I completely agree with you. It is necessary to keep and it is necessary time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: