Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency ★★ - page 8. (Read 106123 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
You should not criticize ATB. He will show himself again. You see the number of coins he has small. Turnovers are also not bad. Need time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
Hello, I want to buy some ATB coins but I don't know how much I need them for good staking Cool Cool Cool For example I want stakes everyday or once per 2 days. Can you advise to me? is 1000 coins enough? or I have to buy more?
Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
Invest more BTC on ATB

Now I can see more gains in staking/mining... steadily increase my ATB coin portfolio.

So, for the best return and as a future investment... Trying to accumulate much coin staking/mining/buy on current price !!

Best luck to dev & ATB  Cool

I don't mean to be a jerk but... what's the point of this comment? Of course you receive more coins by holding more coins. Of course you'll get a "better return" with more coins.

Comments that are beyond obvious and then praise the developers without any real reason to do so look like they are comments from ATBCoin themselves trying to create a positive narrative.

I'm not accusing ATBCoin of doing it, but if you're actually a real investor, try to keep comments like this that add nothing to the discussion out of the boards. Potential investors will see that comment, think it's ATBCoin shilling their own coin with a fake account, and leave.

Mr. blockchainbits26, I invested in this project from the beginning...

I see a lot of negativity on this thread...
You may aware... there are 100 of coins, but more people try to put bad impression on ATB coin.

I don't think it offensive to You or any other investors in that matter.

What I am trying to do.... is share little positivity on this forum.

Thanks
Activity: 45
Invest more BTC on ATB

Now I can see more gains in staking/mining... steadily increase my ATB coin portfolio.

So, for the best return and as a future investment... Trying to accumulate much coin staking/mining/buy on current price !!

Best luck to dev & ATB  Cool

I don't mean to be a jerk but... what's the point of this comment? Of course you receive more coins by holding more coins. Of course you'll get a "better return" with more coins.

Comments that are beyond obvious and then praise the developers without any real reason to do so look like they are comments from ATBCoin themselves trying to create a positive narrative.

I'm not accusing ATBCoin of doing it, but if you're actually a real investor, try to keep comments like this that add nothing to the discussion out of the boards. Potential investors will see that comment, think it's ATBCoin shilling their own coin with a fake account, and leave.

Activity: 92
Merit: 12
Happy Mining!
Invest more BTC on ATB

Best luck to dev & ATB  Cool

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good to see there's been very little progress on this since I sold up, sadly I had big hopes for ATBcoin but the mining was just a complete shambles.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
Project development has been a very active effort, and has also responded to a lot of people like and support, very potential projects.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Project development has been a very active effort, and has also responded to a lot of people like and support, very potential projects.

Thank you for your trust,shixd8899.
Me too I am unable to access my ATBcoin account, the reset password does not work either and gives me the red arrow, I contacted support and they said they are upgrading the system and it should be back to normal soon, but it has been over a month now. I also have 2FA on my account so an unauthorized access shouldn,t have been possible to change my password.

Our experts are involved in this issue, sorry for the inconvenience, we hope that this problem will be solved soon.
Is this coin based on it's own blockchain or it works as ERC20 token in etherium network ? what was the ICO price for it ?

Own blockchain.
Price was 1$ for 1 ATB at the ICO stage.
Activity: 350
Merit: 46
Activity: 1190
Merit: 260
Tryig to survive in this harsh world
I still can not access my account on ATB, what is going on ? I know I am not the only one.
Is this coin based on it's own blockchain or it works as ERC20 token in etherium network ? what was the ICO price for it ?

ATBcoin have own blockchain ofcourse. ICO price was almost 3x higher then now so its good moment for buy.  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Здpaвcтвyйтe.He мoгy вoccтaнoвить пapoль,нe пpиxoдит нa пoчтy нeчeгo

This is englisch language forum not russian. I love Russia but englisch here please.
Me too I am unable to access my ATBcoin account, the reset password does not work either and gives me the red arrow, I contacted support and they said they are upgrading the system and it should be back to normal soon, but it has been over a month now. I also have 2FA on my account so an unauthorized access shouldn,t have been possible to change my password.

Hello, pm me please with your e-mail.

I have sent you a PM with my e-mail, awaiting your response.
Activity: 112
Здpaвcтвyйтe.He мoгy вoccтaнoвить пapoль,нe пpиxoдит нa пoчтy нeчeгo

Hello, pm me please with your e-mail.
Pages:
Jump to: