Pages:
Author

Topic: Attack On Worldcore: Who hides behind? - page 3. (Read 1867 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 12:35:36 PM
There are enough evidence on the net proving Worldcore has been attacked by the Alex Prochukhan and Cheslav Pestyuk controlled group of paid posters. For example:

https://s25.postimg.cc/a459qjrfz/image.jpg
Activity: 154
September 11, 2018, 01:55:23 PM
The company doesn't behave like scammers do. Moreover, they fought for their reputation opening files in the court. Point me just a single scammers doing this? Everyone makes mistakes, but it's nothing but bias when you mix up altogether being a scammer thing and being not a 100% effectively operated project. The WRC team obviously made a few management mistakes but it's life, it's business - everybody makes it. A lot of startups sank at very start the way the Swedish "Vasa" flagship did in the harbour - but Worldcore survived and sails on. 

You've metioned a very important thing - there' two files opened by EUPSProvider at the Moscow court in defense of the business reputation against two Russian paid medias mentioned Wordlcore as a scam on the websites. Moreover, one of them rb.ru (Rusbase) has removed the notorious article from their site even before the first court sessions. The final session with Rusbase is set to 18.09.18 and the other one will follow in October. This means the only thing: EUPSProvider shall be able post the court desicions everywhere in the world which not only shall dispell the scam accusations but also serve as a boost for the token's price. Interesting news are ahead.   
Activity: 76
September 11, 2018, 01:54:24 PM
The company doesn't behave like scammers do. Moreover, they fought for their reputation opening files in the court. Point me just a single scammers doing this? Everyone makes mistakes, but it's nothing but bias when you mix up altogether being a scammer thing and being not a 100% effectively operated project. The WRC team obviously made a few management mistakes but it's life, it's business - everybody makes it. A lot of startups sank at very start the way the Swedish "Vasa" flagship did in the harbour - but Worldcore survived and sails on. 
September 10, 2018, 01:57:32 PM
Oh! Forgot to mention a really important new - the Worldcore trade team are in the process of coordinating details with Visa regarding the issue of new debit cards Worldcore. By next Monday it is already planned to sign a contract and then proceed to the technical integration of their API. By Monday is plannned to complete integration of Bitcoin Cash wallets. Also they will soon add new currency pairs. Sounds nice - Worldcore is alive and kicking!   Cheesy
September 10, 2018, 01:56:08 PM
Hi to everyone here!  Wink
Summer's moved on, any news or something interesting about Worldcore? What's going on in the Marina Uni's paidposters camp?
Is Marina Uni alive and well enough to keep on posting fakes, nonsense or speculations?  Grin

I've just downloaded their AppStore Mobile App 1.7 - that's the new   Wink
Nothing revolutionary to be honest, just minor bugs fixes but anyway this means the train is on the rails and moving on!
The team promised some major updates soon.   
September 10, 2018, 12:50:40 PM
Hi to everyone here!  Wink
Summer's moved on, any news or something interesting about Worldcore? What's going on in the Marina Uni's paidposters camp?
Is Marina Uni alive and well enough to keep on posting fakes, nonsense or speculations?  Grin
August 15, 2018, 11:45:49 AM
Btw, being a Slovenian, I speak and read the Russian a bit and here's what I've understood in the Russian thread: the Worldcore team filed another lawsuit against one more media having named Worldcore a scam and also three more medias - BitJournal, Expert and Cryptocurrency have removed removed their articles spreading ill gossips around Worldcore. Moreover, Bitjournal also has made their excuses with a rettraction post. Sounds good!  
Activity: 108
August 15, 2018, 11:11:34 AM
Um. Quite an interesting article. I've never seen this kind of attacks , in cedar so sure. There were cases in the 20th century, when it was the norm, but now it is rare.

Does it mean the attackers are quite old fashioned people the least to say?)))
Nonetheless, sadlt it's been a proven fact (a few screenshots from the independent media are attached above) and this attack impacted badly on the Worldcore's bussiness.
In combination with the falling market in general the effect for Worldcore has been quite painful indeed.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
Um. Quite an interesting article. I've never seen this kind of attacks , in cedar so sure. There were cases in the 20th century, when it was the norm, but now it is rare.
Activity: 86
August 14, 2018, 01:42:52 PM
Telling you the truth we're all a bit sicke and tired with this almost a year-long story built around and about an advertisment banner purchased by Worldcore at the Pavel Krymov's forum - the black PR-campaign against Worldcore was interesting for the last couple of months but all the attackers arguments are more like stinking corpses or horde of falling apart walking zobies - nothing new, nothing serious, nothing to catch attention with.   
August 14, 2018, 01:32:17 PM
Meanwhile the whole crypo market has been falling deeper and deeper I would expect any great boost for Worldcore.
The market capitalization has fallen as low as at $189 billion mark today.
The leader is Zilliqa - it lost 35% of its price in a day!
XRP (the third major token) also lost 35% in a week and now it's $0,265 - once again, it's XRP!

https://ttrcoin.com/attachments/screenshot_49-png.5765/

I hope there'll be a rebound for the market in autumn, also in autumn Worldcore are going to roll out their new features - this te lowest point for the WRC has been passed.
August 13, 2018, 12:51:11 PM
@SteelLiver

Real background of crypto market losses

- hundreds of non-performing crypto-based companies
- hundreds of fake icos with high-faluting marketing promoting promises (for example Worldcore)
- a lot of crypto scams
- a lot of payment problems in shops with certain cryptos (I suspect most of widely unknown ones - like Worldcore)

>> heavy loss of confidence in cryptos

Hundreds if not a couple of thousands...

The problem is the market is regulated barely - no proper legislation, no any formalized professional standards, no professional associations. This makes a wide range for any sort of swindlers to opearte pesudo crypto currencies and also makes some weaker market players easy preys to black-PR campaigns and various speculations (i.e the  Worldcore case).   

I agree completely with your comment about the industry legislation and professional association membership. If you're a member of an association and conduct in accordance with a professional code you're defended against any fake news, rumours and attacks with your association protection - i.e. official statement confirming you're a trustworthy company and not a scam. Of course this overweights easily any private (or paid) opinions on any forums. On the other hand, it's up the your association colleagues to decide if you're a scam or not, and if a scam to expel you from the association. But once again, it'll be an official prodecure performed by market professionals and can not be based on any forums discussion. Sadly, the market palyers are not ready to cooperate this way yet, which makes them very vulnerable  Sad     
August 13, 2018, 12:20:01 PM
After reading this article i have just realized that im also holding some wrc from many months that i get after the ico, this incident of black pr is really terrible, i hope despite all the negativity being spread worldcore will continue its development and the team will come up with worldclass products and platform.

For sure.
They don't stop the development (the scammers won't do that at all!)
The Worldcore team has promised us some nice development news on th 1st of September. So far the team has pushed the new iOS app version (dash-wallets intergated, 10+ bugs removed, usability improments).
The big lawsuit news are also expected by the end of September - we all are staying tuned.  Wink   
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
August 10, 2018, 01:25:31 PM
After reading this article i have just realized that im also holding some wrc from many months that i get after the ico, this incident of black pr is really terrible, i hope despite all the negativity being spread worldcore will continue its development and the team will come up with worldclass products and platform.
August 10, 2018, 01:20:53 PM
Yes, it is - sadly

Do you ask for more prooves? Not a problem at all! Proof #2 is below. Do you want even more?

https://s25.postimg.cc/7a24d4cf3/cryproninjas.jpg
August 10, 2018, 01:20:00 PM
Just to remind the newcomers

An independent proof that Worldcore has been attacked, what else is needed to be discussed???

https://s25.postimg.cc/a459qjrfz/image.jpg

August 09, 2018, 02:42:56 PM
And here's another interesting graph for your watching pleasure - for the last 7 days only, that's all you need to know about the current cryptomarket situation.
And just stop please blaming Worldcore for being something it is not  Grin The team is doing their best and trying to survive in the murky sea.

https://s25.postimg.cc/cuibm1un3/loosers.jpg
August 09, 2018, 01:44:45 PM
Meanwhile lets have a look at the market as a whole - it's been falling for months and months... As for a month ago for example:

https://s25.postimg.cc/ddithy727/ee5755668b09cfe8c9be09a8fb0ecc15.png

To make WRC against the market trend I don't know what's needed - titanic efforts - and the is busy with launching new features for the autumn boost!
August 08, 2018, 01:02:41 PM
August 08, 2018, 12:02:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: