Pages:
Author

Topic: Attack On Worldcore: Who hides behind? - page 6. (Read 1867 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 08:51:54 AM
The recent (April 2018) extensive investigation how Questra works from the serious Dutch financelab.blog - it says Questra is definitely a harmful Ponzi-scheme:   

"The roots of Questra and AGAM are in Kazakhstan and Ukraine. Konstantin Mamchur, Aleksandr Prochukhan, Cheslav Pestyuk, and the Kazakhs Stanislav Kravtsov and Fanis Dzhuraev have been involved in all kinds of scams for years. They use the so-called MLM model (multi-level network marketing) that we see today at Questra (now Lianora), where members can build their own network and take off in a pyramid structure. If you are higher up in the pyramid by recruiting more employees, you increase your income because you earn a share of the commissions that your employees earn", - says the article.

https://financelab.blog/2018/04/23/vermeend-ponzinetwerk-questra-kondigt-doorstart-in-belgie-aan/

It's all in Dutch, but Google helps!

I think it's absolutely clear.
Worldcore is managing the damage slowly.

Questra/ AGAM is thinking.
Alex Prochukhan and Cheslav Pestyuk are busy with their new pyramids - Digithereum, FWAM, Golden Island - I wish the police could caught them in an act! 
Activity: 124
June 06, 2018, 11:57:08 AM
The recent (April 2018) extensive investigation how Questra works from the serious Dutch financelab.blog - it says Questra is definitely a harmful Ponzi-scheme:   

"The roots of Questra and AGAM are in Kazakhstan and Ukraine. Konstantin Mamchur, Aleksandr Prochukhan, Cheslav Pestyuk, and the Kazakhs Stanislav Kravtsov and Fanis Dzhuraev have been involved in all kinds of scams for years. They use the so-called MLM model (multi-level network marketing) that we see today at Questra (now Lianora), where members can build their own network and take off in a pyramid structure. If you are higher up in the pyramid by recruiting more employees, you increase your income because you earn a share of the commissions that your employees earn", - says the article.

https://financelab.blog/2018/04/23/vermeend-ponzinetwerk-questra-kondigt-doorstart-in-belgie-aan/

It's all in Dutch, but Google helps!

Activity: 79
June 06, 2018, 10:08:58 AM
Indeed, the project has dipped into obscurity after the ICO, in fact, there has been a lot of daily trading volume of it for a while months ago, but its a bummer to see the project struggle (especially as I am holding a bag of their tokens Cheesy).

Questra's guys, Alex Prochuhan and Cheslav Pestyuk who fooled arround the finger a lot of their investors in a number of countries - Germany, Israel, Poland, Spain, Russia, Ukaraine, now trying to throw the investigation off the track linking their own activities beyond law and order to arrested Pavel Krymov and then to Worldcore, though the only Worldcore's mistake was to buy once an ad banner from Krymov. Be cautious when hear somethting about Prochukan and Pestyuk "projects". A year go Questra/ AGAM has been already banned in the UK, Italy, Austria, Belgium, the Czech republic.  Prochukhan and Pestyuk are trying to launch new "projects", so be aware!

Activity: 59
June 06, 2018, 09:47:29 AM
Indeed, the project has dipped into obscurity after the ICO, in fact, there has been a lot of daily trading volume of it for a while months ago, but its a bummer to see the project struggle (especially as I am holding a bag of their tokens Cheesy).

Holding a bag of WRC tokens like a leprechaun guarding his pot of gold?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I believe it worths it - there shall be big news when Worldcore.trade is launched in full!
June 05, 2018, 01:46:37 PM
Worldcore is amongst partners of the massive Money Europe conference in Prague, the event has extremely solid status - the speakers are from Apple, Samsung, PayPal, Nordea, Deutsche Bank, UniCredit and so on. And, yes, thanks to omnipresent Sean Patterson  Wink

Worldcore was also a sponsor of several more major fintech events - Finovate Europe, European Fintech Awards and Phoenix Fintech Awards.
And, yes, let the "omnipresent" Mr.Patterson speaks:  Grin

http://worldcore-review.com/en/2018/05/31/why-worldcore-participates-in-leading-fintech-conferences-and-exhibitions/
June 05, 2018, 12:59:13 PM
Apart from social activities, the latest platform-related Worldcore news date back to 18th of May - Worldcore's cryptocurrency exchange development complete, been tested in demo environment and now their legal team has been working on the service terms and conditions Hopefully the launch party will follow soon in Prague))

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 04:07:58 PM
June 04, 2018, 03:47:55 PM
Worldcore is amongst partners of the massive Money Europe conference in Prague, the event has extremely solid status - the speakers are from Apple, Samsung, PayPal, Nordea, Deutsche Bank, UniCredit and so on. And, yes, thanks to omnipresent Sean Patterson  Wink

Interesting.
I wish Worldcore to find new business connections and pertnership synergy at the forum!
June 04, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

June 03, 2018, 06:32:10 AM
I think it's needed to be taken into consideration that  the cryptocurrencies market is barely regulated and you should be prepared for anything trying to invest or, say better - playing with it. Also the nature of all tokens is virtual and elusive - they're nothing without their ecosystems but these ecosystems are subject of changes and agreements. That's why the "pump and dump" strategies are normal marketing instruments here, we've got even specialized stock markets for pump and dump players - Bittrex (in the top-10 on the cryptomarket, btw), certain Telegram channels are also widely used for pump and dump campaigns. Even wel-know currencies like, for example, Tron were blamed for using such a strategy. The only reliable strategy is to catch the moment to hip on and not to lose the moment to hop off, from my humble point of view.
But talking in general about "serious" markets, lets' say oil - the price was $47.01 in June '17 and now it's $76.79, but it was $140.44 in June' 08. So what do you expect from the cryptocurrencies market then?  Grin   
June 03, 2018, 06:16:55 AM
Yes, I agree - the lack of news serves bad service to the WRC token. But at least the last news from the end April were posiitive - WRC is listed on KuCoin. (The Woldcore’s token is currently listed on OKex, HitBtc, Coinexchange and YoBit exchange). The price dropped indeed but it's been stable since the end of the March.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 01, 2018, 03:45:18 PM
Since the end of their ICO, this is the time I'm hearing about the project, this project has really under delivered IMO, this is issue I don't know who to believe, it is possible the team is trying to spin the news so as to manage the damaged done so far, I think the only way for me is to delivered a sound product
June 01, 2018, 03:32:29 PM
It was expected - the WRC token price drop and then such excessive caution of the investors. Too many pros and cons and where lies the truth?
Obviously Worldcore shall need some time to generate itself. At least it looks like the lowest point was passed in March and now the project has been rating as "developing" by the most specialized media. Let's wait and see indeed. 
That's an old story with very simple explanation as read somewhere (wish my memory serves me better)!   Grin

Questra had cheated their investors for $30.000.000.
Then decided to make Pavel Krymov, of the one its founders, responsible for it alone to help the rest of the scammers waltz away from it and make the investigation to go the wrong way. That's why they're trying with all their poor might to linled Krymom with Worldcore, just because Wordcore before their ICO once bought an advertisment banner on the Krymov's forum.

That's the actual reasons Queatra's been making this fuss while trying to get away from the cheating accusations and criminal punishment.

Worldcore investors lost their money, Worldcore lost their money because of black PR campaign by Alex Prochukhan & Cheslav Pestyuk - Worldcore should be more active and agrressive in their response to its business and the investors from paid goblins with pens!   Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 112
That's where the whole story begins....

There’ some independent sources who posted their articles stating clearly Worldcore has been attacked with black PR-campaign and it affected their marketing plans badly causing significant WRC price drop.  Of course, this situation made the WRC investors hugely disappointed and misguided to say the least.

ICO Rating:
https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/worldcore/

Cryptoninjas.net put all the blame on Questra:
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/04/09/next-steps-for-worldcore-adds-iban-plus-major-cryptocurrencies/

Yes, ill-famed Questra/ AGAM – now they’re well known even in Scotland, there’s The Herald article below and it’s dedicated to Questra. Another candy for your reading pleasure.
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15579582.Scots_firm_fronts_for_alleged_get_rich_quick_global___39_pyramid_scam__39_/

What are your opinions and thoughts on the situation?

Apart from Questra/ AGAM's scam - there's  an interview with Alexey Nasonov, discussing the history of Worldcore going back to 2014 amonst the other things. Please pay attention, in not a freshly baked piece of reading - it dates back Jan. 2016, even long before the Wolrdcore ICO, which additionally proves the Alex's position at Worldcore. Two and a half of year ago! Sean Patterson joined Worldcore later, if memory serves me well. Also Alex talks a bit about the Worldcore's predessecor - Swifthub.

https://www.thepaypers.com/interviews/alexey-nasonov-worldcore-we-are-setting-up-the-new-standards-for-successfull-fintech-companies-in-the-cee-region-/762690-38
12 minutes long professional in-depth video overview of Worldcore by CryptoCoins - and their verdict at 10:26 is generally positive:

"Worldcore is a simple project and a established company with working product, but in long terms it depeds on how company is doing". Worth watching in whole.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0H3IDIM6oo
Activity: 124
A little extra on Questra "family" head - Alex Prochukhan:

He’s definitely an accomplice. The man has fooled several thousand investors, including pensioners, and you’re kissing his feet.
He learned it long ago, we’ve even had a conversation.

For adequate society: meanwhile watch this video, where Alexander Prochukhan is making fools of investors when talking about Questra World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EDfZHFwOPE

For those who are interested, or for those who suffered from his activity, and for Marina and Black PR posters company, who are so much disturbed by Worldcore

– the dossier on Alexander Prochukhan, read more about your employer.

http://prochukhan.org/prochukhan.docx

An interesting investigation about Alex Prochukhan and Cheslav Pestyuk funds withdrawal scheme...

The company Development Distribution Analytics Capital Limited has been created for withdrawal and distribution of funds raised on electronic and bank accounts through the work of Questra World and Atlantic Global Asset Management (AGAM) pyramids. The owner of the company is Prochukhan Alexander Mikolayevich. It became clear during the investigation that he was the initiator of the Black PR attack on Worldcore.

Screenshots from Alexander Prochukhan's mail <[email protected]> are given below. Using this company Alexander registered several payment accounts (Advcash, ePayments, Perfect Money) and bank accounts to receive money from the head company Questra Holdings. For the payment services Prochukhan had prepared a story: his company is a partner of Questra and receives its partnership assignments. Clever enough. However, the thing is that he withdrew everything to the very last kopek and only to his company.

(RUS, E-mail screenshot translation)
Hello,
+Gulchachak Kamalova, adding to the copy of your account manager
Thank you for your information!
The thing left to be done is to specify a static IP-address (or addresses) which will be used for sending response messages. This is the obligatory condition for integration. We’re looking forward to receiving this data from you in the reply.
We will create test accounts for you, indicate IP-address limitation and give you the access during the day.
2016-12-02 3:38 GMT+03:00 Daria Miller [email protected]
Good day to you! I’m writing regarding API connection to the website ddacltd.com
   List of options you would like to use: acceptance of payments from the website
   E-mail of the ePayments account, that will be used for integration: [email protected]
   E-mail, phone number and static IP-address for creation of an account in ePayments test environment: [email protected]
   Success URL: http://ddacltd.com/payment-successful/
   Decline URL: http://ddacltd.com/payment-failed/

You will see that AdvCash payment system blocked Alexander Prochukhan’s company’s account and informed him that he has to provide documents and an explanation regarding the reference of Questra World/AGAM financial flows to this account. By now the account hasn’t been unlocked.

Hello,
We ask you to provide a photo with your identity document in one hand and a sheet of paper with the message «Для ADV 3300276» (For ADV 330276) in the other. The photo must be clear, in high resolution; the document text must be readable. Do not edit the photo; only attach it to your reply to this message.
We would like to ask you to explain the origin of money on your account and what did AGAM company pay you for?
Sincirely,
Yuriy Advanced
Advanced Cash Ltd
Customer Support Service Engineer

[email protected]
June 20, 17:13 MSK
Hello,
Why have I received a letter that the account is blocked?
Tell me the reason, and how can I unblock it?
I look forward to receiving a quick answer, thank you!

Andrew Advanced (Advanced Cash Ltd)
June 22, 11:40 MSK
Hello,
The work of your account is stopped due to the investigation against ATLANTIC GLOBAL ASSET MANAGEMENT SA.

Here’s an example of a letter that confirms a transaction from Perfect Money to Bitcoin. 60.000 dollars at once! And there are lots of messages like that, they come every several minutes.

Request number: 837996
Wallet U12600253
Your e-mail: [email protected]
Action: 60.000 Perfect Money USD from wallet U12600253 changed to 9.660178 Bitcoin in the wallet 19VXzPRAY7RvVvP6pzTNgmDjaJhTmvjNQW
Payment: 60000.00 Perfect Money USD
Pay method: using Perfect Money website
Commission: 0.001 Bitcoin

For those who want to verify: https://blockchain.info/address/19VXzPRAY7RvVvP6pzTNgmDjaJhTmvjNQW

The wallet 19VXzPRAY7RvVvP6pzTNgmDjaJhTmvjNQW received more than 3000 BTC in total. Using 10,000 USD for 1 Bitcoin exchange rate, it’s 30 million dollars!

No wonder that a lot of money is invested in creation of an information veil in the Internet and laying blame on others, as during the work of pyramids their and their relatives’ faces appeared very and very often. After the fall of the pyramid they didn’t have a single chance to stay free, unless you can show another one for the deceived investors to blame. That’s what you observe here again.
Later we’ll talk about other participants of this group, starting from managing partners (Prochukhan, Pestyuk, Mamchur and others) and heads of marketing departments of Questra World and Atlantic Global Asset Management (AGAM) directly to the posters, who received electronic payments and payment cards for every post. The personalities of all the participants are identified. We’ll also know about the participation of Pavel Krymov and if there’s a connection between Krymov and Worlcore (a hint – there isn’t).

Pages:
Jump to: