Pages:
Author

Topic: Attack On Worldcore: Who hides behind? - page 5. (Read 1867 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
July 23, 2018, 02:43:28 PM
I bought these coins at 0.09 dollars on e. D.and thought that would be growth, I did not sell when they were 0.25, thought that it is very promising and now I regret, I sold them at 0.12 with a small profit and now I do not believe in this team. Maybe I'm wrong, but the price has fallen very much.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
July 23, 2018, 02:40:38 PM
Worldcore is it a listed project already? or is it still in ICO stage? If it's trading already, then when the market recovers, it won't count again, but if it is still in the ICO stage then it will really affect their ICO.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 02:28:22 PM
Marina Uni refers to stopkrymov.com constantly, ok.
And why then I'm not surprised that BuiltWith service shows stopkrymov.com is connected with questraworld.es?  Grin Grin Grin
Just have a look!

Pavel Krymov is a major financial criminal of the 21st century

The swindler Pavel Krymov is the organizer of Worldcore, Questra World, Forex Trend and 40+ projects

https://scamworldcore.com/en/pavel-krymov-worldcore/

The same old and extremely boring story...
Anyone who has eyes will see that

Dear Marina Uni,

Why just stop posting all of this nonsense here in the English thread?
It's been already pointed that stopkrymov site is connected to questraworld.es. Everyone knows that. What else is needed to prove the campaign is paid?
Stop your useless efforts and better go back writing about nursery services and vehicles repairs as you did before, ok? 

Very interesting!
And there's a link - stopkrymov fakes site is connected to the www.questraworld.es mentioned above by Stardefender.

https://s25.postimg.cc/wrxr1qiy7/stop_krymov.png

Indeed.
The girl costantly refers to the site linked to Questra, Prochukhan and Pestyuk, and then states she's got nothing in commomn with them  Grin Grin Grin
Who are you trying to fool around, dear?
Activity: 108
July 21, 2018, 12:04:37 PM
Marina Uni refers to stopkrymov.com constantly, ok.
And why then I'm not surprised that BuiltWith service shows stopkrymov.com is connected with questraworld.es?  Grin Grin Grin
Just have a look!

Pavel Krymov is a major financial criminal of the 21st century

The swindler Pavel Krymov is the organizer of Worldcore, Questra World, Forex Trend and 40+ projects

https://scamworldcore.com/en/pavel-krymov-worldcore/

The same old and extremely boring story...
Anyone who has eyes will see that

Dear Marina Uni,

Why just stop posting all of this nonsense here in the English thread?
It's been already pointed that stopkrymov site is connected to questraworld.es. Everyone knows that. What else is needed to prove the campaign is paid?
Stop your useless efforts and better go back writing about nursery services and vehicles repairs as you did before, ok? 

Very interesting!
And there's a link - stopkrymov fakes site is connected to the www.questraworld.es mentioned above by Stardefender.

https://s25.postimg.cc/wrxr1qiy7/stop_krymov.png

Activity: 154
July 21, 2018, 11:35:02 AM
The actual scammers are Alex Prochukhan and Cheslav Pestyuk, the owners of Questra
Questra has been blacklisted by the most of the EU financial authories but these sweet couple is trying launch new pyramids while making noise and pointing attention to some other projects. Worldcore is just a one of their victims.

https://s25.postimg.cc/imrxznuen/Q-scam.jpg

Activity: 32
July 20, 2018, 05:20:33 PM
July 20, 2018, 03:14:51 PM
Most projects that are not scam have very similarities with scam projects because basically this system corrupts so I would rather stay away.

Yes, it's because the whole industry lacks regulation, imo, it's very hard to divide the projects into groups.
I've just looked through some independent media ratings assigned to Worldcore and wouldn't say it's a supernova but also it's nothing bad and not scam. Icorating, Coigecko, BMJ amongst the some others give Worldcore 2,9-3,5 out of 5 score and mark the rating as developing which means Worldcore is ok, it's mediocre, but it's working  Grin Grin   
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
July 20, 2018, 02:58:29 PM
Most projects that are not scam have very similarities with scam projects because basically this system corrupts so I would rather stay away.
Activity: 108
July 20, 2018, 02:53:55 PM
Any news about the project?
I've read Alex Prochuchan and Cheslav Pestyuk are very busy with a bunch of their new projects, have they stopped attacking Worldcore?
It's just impossible to sing the same old song forever and still have impact on people 

Hi Squeeze,

Actually not - the Questra masterminds keep on spending money on paid posters, the same old videos, pseudo-facts etc.
There's a whole thread - 50 pages of garbage doesn't worth mentioning here at all, sadly they keep it alive   
July 20, 2018, 02:48:50 PM
Any news about the project?
I've read Alex Prochuchan and Cheslav Pestyuk are very busy with a bunch of their new projects, have they stopped attacking Worldcore?
It's just impossible to sing the same old song forever and still have impact on people 
Activity: 124
June 15, 2018, 02:27:41 PM
Guys, just for your reading pleasure - an aggregated Worldcore news feed. It seems like Worldcore alive and well - enjoy!  Wink

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldcore/

ValarCrais,

Couldn't you expalin, why are you saying "guys"?
Are you sure there's been ot a girl lurking around?   Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 112
June 15, 2018, 02:24:02 PM
Guys, just for your reading pleasure - an aggregated Worldcore news feed. It seems like Worldcore alive and well - enjoy!  Wink

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldcore/

June 15, 2018, 02:06:46 PM
from worldcore :

Our development team has also started integration of Ripple into both Worldcore payment platform and Worldcore.trade cryptocurrency exchange. The next step will be integration of Monero and NEO into both platforms and Worldcore iOS and Android mobile applications. The token listing options will be also added to Worldcore.trade features before the end of June.

@Daydream 61

Ha-ha, interesting news but that's exactly what I wrote about yesterday - in the post just above of yours  Grin Grin Grin
Worldcore should thank you for draggaing twice as much attention to their progress!

Meanwhile interesting news from Worldcore team in Portugese media BTC Soul - they're launching their brokege platform with very low fees and integrating it with Ripple, Monero and NEO.

Read more here (with a little help of Google translator):

https://www.btcsoul.com/noticias/worldcore-lanca-carteiras-worldcore-trade-seguras-tokens-erc-20/
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
June 15, 2018, 12:38:16 PM
from worldcore :

Our development team has also started integration of Ripple into both Worldcore payment platform and Worldcore.trade cryptocurrency exchange. The next step will be integration of Monero and NEO into both platforms and Worldcore iOS and Android mobile applications. The token listing options will be also added to Worldcore.trade features before the end of June.
June 14, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
Meanwhile interesting news from Worldcore team in Portugese media BTC Soul - they're launching their brokege platform with very low fees and integrating it with Ripple, Monero and NEO.

Read more here (with a little help of Google translator):

https://www.btcsoul.com/noticias/worldcore-lanca-carteiras-worldcore-trade-seguras-tokens-erc-20/
June 13, 2018, 12:49:05 PM
it looks like it is already good for the project, because I used to invest in the altcoin and I earn more than 3 times as much and that I think it is worth the altcoin.

Hi andra73,

Which altcoin do you mean exactly?
I think when it comes to investing in altcoins you just need to feel when it's time to step in and when it's time to run out before it's too laye - not to stay for a long hagging a bag of any tokens  Grin 
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
June 13, 2018, 09:21:01 AM
it looks like it is already good for the project, because I used to invest in the altcoin and I earn more than 3 times as much and that I think it is worth the altcoin.
June 13, 2018, 09:14:11 AM
All you need to know is that:

June 12, 2018, 02:29:09 PM
Indeed, the project has dipped into obscurity after the ICO, in fact, there has been a lot of daily trading volume of it for a while months ago, but its a bummer to see the project struggle (especially as I am holding a bag of their tokens Cheesy).

Questra's guys, Alex Prochuhan and Cheslav Pestyuk who fooled arround the finger a lot of their investors in a number of countries - Germany, Israel, Poland, Spain, Russia, Ukaraine, now trying to throw the investigation off the track linking their own activities beyond law and order to arrested Pavel Krymov and then to Worldcore, though the only Worldcore's mistake was to buy once an ad banner from Krymov. Be cautious when hear somethting about Prochukan and Pestyuk "projects". A year go Questra/ AGAM has been already banned in the UK, Italy, Austria, Belgium, the Czech republic.  Prochukhan and Pestyuk are trying to launch new "projects", so be aware!

Yes, I remeber this story Worldcore bought a banner for $1000 per month on the forum which belonged to Pavel Krymov - this is the and the only connection between them.

The whole story is here on the YouTube channel of Andrey Zharikov, the independent researcher:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TOc9JdshOM

Exactly!
After a brief research it's easy to discover that a bunch of "Stopkrymov" sites are connected to the Spanish Questra one www.questraworld.es - as it was to be proved:
June 12, 2018, 02:16:09 PM
Indeed, the project has dipped into obscurity after the ICO, in fact, there has been a lot of daily trading volume of it for a while months ago, but its a bummer to see the project struggle (especially as I am holding a bag of their tokens Cheesy).

Questra's guys, Alex Prochuhan and Cheslav Pestyuk who fooled arround the finger a lot of their investors in a number of countries - Germany, Israel, Poland, Spain, Russia, Ukaraine, now trying to throw the investigation off the track linking their own activities beyond law and order to arrested Pavel Krymov and then to Worldcore, though the only Worldcore's mistake was to buy once an ad banner from Krymov. Be cautious when hear somethting about Prochukan and Pestyuk "projects". A year go Questra/ AGAM has been already banned in the UK, Italy, Austria, Belgium, the Czech republic.  Prochukhan and Pestyuk are trying to launch new "projects", so be aware!

Yes, I remeber this story Worldcore bought a banner for $1000 per month on the forum which belonged to Pavel Krymov - this is the and the only connection between them.

The whole story is here on the YouTube channel of Andrey Zharikov, the independent researcher:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TOc9JdshOM
Pages:
Jump to: