Pages:
Author

Topic: Attack On Worldcore: Who hides behind? - page 7. (Read 1867 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Another investigation about Aleksander Prochukhan and Cheslav Pestyuk of Questra - worth reading too.

Clear evidence of P&P’s (Prochukhan & Pestuk) and their relatives’ participation in the international financial pyramids of Questra World and Atlantic Global Asset Management, something to be added to already sufficient legal grounds for their arrest.

Kulibab Ekaterina (maiden name: Osyuk), 5/18/1987, EP067210.

Earlier she used the address from the bank statement: Av. Dr. Perdo Guillen, 5, 30100 Murcia, Spain for the Questra Holdings Ltd company where she is the beneficiary of the main company of the Questra World pyramid.

CaixaBank registered under reference 2100 in the Registry of the Financial organizations of the Bank of Spain, defined under the same name in the Trade Registry of Barcelona, page B-41.232 with the tax identification number A-08663619 located at: Barcelona, Avenida Diagonal 621.

REAFFIRMS
That the account number 2100-0210-03-0000011112 is the property of KATERYNA KULIBABA, passport EP067210; valid until 15/06/2022; address: Av. Dr. Perdo Guillen, 5, 30100 Murcia, Espana

Its international identifiers are:

BIC/SWIFT Code: CAIXESBBXXX
IBAN: ES95.2100.0210.0300.0001.1112
This certificate is valid and after the demand of the interested party it has been issued in Murcia on 20/10/2015

CAIXABANK, S.A.
02786, MURCIA PLANO SAN FRANCISCO

Her sister Lilya Osyuk has married Prochukhan. Now her full name is Lilya Prochukhan. Here they are together with Prochukhan at the office of Questra World:

An interesting fact: she is engaged in promotion of pyramids since 2012, has children. The big question is who’s going to bring them up further, as her husband Vladimir Kulibaba (Gaydarzhi) also participates as an assistant in the activity of this organized criminal group.

Pay attention to the cynical statements of Vladimir «While all the rest are in a stupor, we’re making money!»

Swindler Vladimir Kulibaba in Questra’s criminal office

The swindler Vladimir Kulibaba in the red Ferrari bought for the pensioners’ money.

By the way, here’s Prochukhan sitting in the same car. For you to know, the car was promised to the best partner in the Questra World pyramid.

There is information that Prochukhan tried to make to himself a counterfeit passport to flee from the country and get lost. We’ll return to it a bit later.
Activity: 88
Well, apart from all these campaigns and investigations I can tell you the following - why I don't think Worldcore is not not perfect but more or less ok, somewhere in the middle and deserves to be put into the watch list. I was the ICO member. I bought WRC tokens at a dime and sold out at almost 50 cetns. Sure I can say that I was fuckingly lucky to do this, but so what? It really seems to me that WRC tokens will go up soon. 3 cents is like about nothing of matter and the WRC tokens will never ever be cheaper - the price will be only increasing, no doubt))
And here' the Questra "hero" responsible for the campaign against Worldcore - Aleksander Prochukhan.
He's the real owner of the criminal international financial pyramid Questra World and AGAM (Atlantic Global Asset Management) - to Aleksander Prochukhan from Ukraine and his close partner Vyacheslav Pestyuk. They worked together with Krymov. Can anyone explain to me why are they still at large?

Let’s discuss a delicate family issue, why did his wife’s (Prochukhan Lilia Aleksandrovna, 2/18/1990, AB899416) sister (Kulibaba Ekaterina, 5/18/1987, EP067210) control the head company Questra Holdings Ltd., while he withdrew what he managed to steal from his credulous investors using the company registered on him in Hong-Kong (Development Distribution Analytics Capital ltd.) under the guise of a partner of Questra Holdings Ltd.?

Aleksander Prochukhan, 15.03.1985, АТ057398

Activity: 88
Hi Sinfang,

That's an old story with very simple explanation as read somewhere (wish my memory serves me better)!  Grin

Questra had cheated their investors for $30.000.000.
Then decided to make Pavel Krymov, of the one its founders, responsible for it alone to help the rest of the scammers waltz away from it and make the investigation to go the wrong way. That's why they're trying with all their poor might to linled Krymom with Worldcore, just because Wordcore before their ICO once bought an advertisment banner on the Krymov's forum.

That's the actual reasons Queatra's been making this fuss while trying to get away from the cheating accusations and criminal punishment.

Worldcore investors lost their money, Worldcore lost their money because of black PR campaign by Alex Prochukhan & Cheslav Pestyuk - Worldcore should be more active and agrressive in their response to its business and the investors from paid goblins with pens!  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 124
There’ some independent sources who posted their articles stating clearly Worldcore has been attacked with black PR-campaign and it affected their marketing plans badly causing significant WRC price drop.  Of course, this situation made the WRC investors hugely disappointed and misguided to say the least.

ICO Rating:
https://icorating.com/analytics/indepth/worldcore/

Cryptoninjas.net put all the blame on Questra:
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/04/09/next-steps-for-worldcore-adds-iban-plus-major-cryptocurrencies/

Yes, ill-famed Questra/ AGAM – now they’re well known even in Scotland, there’s The Herald article below and it’s dedicated to Questra. Another candy for your reading pleasure.
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/15579582.Scots_firm_fronts_for_alleged_get_rich_quick_global___39_pyramid_scam__39_/

What are your opinions and thoughts on the situation?

Pages:
Jump to: