Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 40. (Read 136283 times)

Activity: 282
Merit: 260
What parameters are needed for to send the coins to myethwallet?
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
all, it may only be Alpha, but they still have people to impress

I assume you're talking about Vinny Lingham of Shark Tank. How much vested is he in this, by the way?  Cool

what happend on this counter Huh
https://ibb.co/fpExJ5

Simple. The TX is still unconfirmed.
i want to sell DTB
can i deposit BTC for withdraw DTB ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
all, it may only be Alpha, but they still have people to impress

I assume you're talking about Vinny Lingham of Shark Tank. How much vested is he in this, by the way?  Cool

what happend on this counter Huh
https://ibb.co/fpExJ5

Simple. The TX is still unconfirmed.
Activity: 401
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Coinmarketcap have many mistakes. One is no number of Satoshi cards, everyone can see there are only 199.  So as Nexium is listed as a coin, but is actually an Ethereum asset. I think Databits are also listed as coins instead of Counterparty asset.  Does anyone know how to contact coinmarketcap? I was looking few times for an email or soemething.

If you look at the bottom of the site there is a link to "Request Form" that's the only way to contact them.
It allows you to submit new coin requests as well as modify existing listings. Of course once it goes through their support.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
any info on ICO creature redemption?  when/how do we do this?

Sadly no date said. LOL More then 2 months after ICO "finished".  I put it in brackets because of reason since it had not finished before everyone have their exact creature and not a token, but a creature and everything that was not sold in ICO is burned. All this worries me but I just hope that since they were sort of thrown into blockanization by Vinnie they are way better at making a game then this sort of simple distribution and burning.  My humble expectations was that it will be done till end of April. And I say humble. Not to mention only timeline there is is End of May to have working alpha.  The worse thing will be if everything will be same as it is now when end of May comes. ICO not finished, no road map, no alpha.

how do I claim my "ultimate token" and "premsa"  that I recieved from ICO ?

I think you should already have them in your wallet. if not best to ask them on email.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Go stream live developers on Twitch will you do?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
The token is trading at 50 cents right now and on the thread it's stated the supply is 100Million.

So the total market cap is 50M$?

Thats not incorrect. The total supply is around 21 million. As you can see in tweet: https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/844608640069910529

any info on ICO creature redemption?  when/how do we do this?
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
The token is trading at 50 cents right now and on the thread it's stated the supply is 100Million.

Thats not incorrect. The total supply is around 21 million. As you can see in tweet: https://twitter.com/Khil0ne/status/844608640069910529
Activity: 810
Merit: 258

Activity: 476
Okay,this is too much now.Where are you dev?do you have any plan for the bounty distribution? Just say no and nobody will care.just say something you idiot.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
how do I claim my "ultimate token" and "premsa"  that I recieved from ICO ?
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
Any reason DTB is in maintenance on Bittrex?

edit: nvm back to normal now.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How about the progress of the game?
Activity: 476
When is it worth waiting for the second part of the bounty of payments?
The past was in April, and this should be in May all right?
Yes,everything is under control as scheduled. So after this holiday team will payout the next part of bounty payment.
Pages:
Jump to: