Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 39. (Read 136283 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
So... just in time when bitcoin resumes the uptrend.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Good, we finally  got a burn date. 3 weeks is not that far from now.  Lets hope till then or a bit after we will also have date when Beta will be out so we can all test game. Maybe if we will be really lucky even a projection when game will be officially lunched. I doubt that will happen this year So yes I guess to early for that.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
What should one do to be able to join alpha or beta testing of the game please?

Join Slack and ask, Alpha is not ready yet, but at least you can find out and keep up to date.  Smiley

http://augmentorsgame.signup.team/
legendary
That 44k satoshi price combined with expensive Bitcoin was huge fro DTB. Way to much for state the project is in right now. Reason fro such high price was that deposits on Bittrex was disabled. Now when re enabled. Price lowered a bit.  But in June price can go back. Lets hope all will get presented perfectly and at end of June will will have clear picture about when what will happen.  I am sure AUGMENTORS team already have it since  they also need to shoot fro that Sharktank episodes.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
In the mean time.... $DTB is going to be bashing out New ATH's. 

Grab them while you can Databits going to be as rare as Chickun Teeth  soon. 100k going to look like a steal in a few months.

Yes, I think so too. 100k in few months - quite a no-brainer given the bull market we have going on.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Activity: 168
LOL, VintageBazaar keeping databits price stable at 30k sats for days.  Grin
legendary
Now that the token has launched, is there going to be any development on the blockchain tech, or is this just gonna be 100% focused on the game itself only?

For what I can see the blockchain (Counterparty) is used to create game assets and to display them in the game.
I think the game itself is 80% of the development efforts going forward.
Activity: 149
juhu - burn in about 10 days ...
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
Now that the token has launched, is there going to be any development on the blockchain tech, or is this just gonna be 100% focused on the game itself only?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
It seems the Creatures are getting their exact stats

why distribution bounty not full paid ,
i think more /

You got your 2nd bounty share?

dope. cant wait!
legendary
Definitely the Alpha should be great to see. Remember AR/VR is the next frontier, it will replace mobile phones entirely in a few years from now, hence why Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Samsung, HTC, and Google are all going ballistic about it. Augmentors is a very original take on AR with a collector aspect to it too. Looking forward to see how it develops.
legendary
It seems the Creatures are getting their exact stats

why distribution bounty not full paid ,
i think more /

You got your 2nd bounty share?
Activity: 80
When is the burn taking place? https://counterpartychain.io/address/1Rjkk2nrfmFbYN3fvxkdsEQi6QtJPnWKS

Holding some, waiting for burn to buy more.

the same question, when the remain asset will be burned?
legendary
Activity: 938
When is the burn taking place? https://counterpartychain.io/address/1Rjkk2nrfmFbYN3fvxkdsEQi6QtJPnWKS

Holding some, waiting for burn to buy more.
Activity: 104
all, it may only be Alpha, but they still have people to impress

I assume you're talking about Vinny Lingham of Shark Tank. How much vested is he in this, by the way?  Cool

what happend on this counter Huh
https://ibb.co/fpExJ5

Simple. The TX is still unconfirmed.
i want to sell DTB
can i deposit BTC for withdraw DTB ?

send DTB to bittrex and place sell order? shouldnt be hard.
legendary
Also the game being successful plays a good part, if it gets many players buying game assets databits will also be used quite a bit.
More databits demand should equal higher price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
What parameters are needed for to send the coins to myethwallet?
You cann't send DTB to myethewallet, because it's asset on XCP layer. You can only use counterparty supported wallets to operate your tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: