Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 53. (Read 136183 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
Congrats everyone on the successful crowdfund Smiley

Looking forward to the future!
Activity: 531
hi,
in the google spreadsheet i´m not accepted because of "reason: duplicate". But i did nothing wrong. I wondered myself why i´m in the list twice. I don´t know what s wrong and i never wanted to cheat or something like that. Help please.

best regards.

edit: my position changed from full to sr. member - could this be the problem?
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
When the bounty will be paid?
Thank you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Has anyone tried the game?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
...This is the official Augmentors BitcoinTalk account. .. With regards to your Avatar and Signatures, Due to the ICO being completed you may take your Signatures and Avatars off if you want to Wink

Finally, an official response! I guess I'll be removing the signature now.

Just in case....Here was my sig.
Activity: 211
Official Augmentors Developer
Hi Everyone,

This is the official Augmentors BitcoinTalk account.

We are currently finalizing the numbers with regards to the DTB distribution for both the ICO and Bounty campaign participants.

Once we have completed this process, we will be sending out emails to the participants to verify details etc.

We apologize for not being on this channel as much as we should have been, we are here now to update and answer questions.

With regards to your Avatar and Signatures, Due to the ICO being completed you may take your Signatures and Avatars off if you want to Wink

Once again, thank you for supporting us in both the Bounty and ICO.

Augmentors Team
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Don't they have a community/investor manager to update people?

Their main channel is I think their Webpage.
On Twitter they are more a slackers. Slack is ofcourse perfect to get fast answer.

Any news when we can remove our signature?

Nobody in slack channel?
sorry i don't use slack.I always keep my eyes on official announcement and i believe everything should be posted on here for us.

There is i think subchanel made on slack only for bounties. What is the point that you keep wearing signatures after ICO ended is beyond me. They should clearly state till when signatures can be worn and also clearly tell everyone their stake.  I will for sure ask tomorrow on slack till when they plan to run this signature campaign.    We can no longer call it an ICO campaign. LOL

Activity: 209
Great. Have a play around with the colours. Try and get them to match mine.

Use html color codes.

Google.  Html color  colors.

And where the code for color is in sig.  Change it to  #38a9fff8     for example
ok i did it. and looks better now Smiley.

btw why you dont share your colors codes?

PS.: you like how  it is?
Activity: 209
New Signature Design

I simply edited the text, real easy to do.

IMPORTANT: Depending on your user level, you can only add a certain amount of text, so you will have to play it to see what fits.

This is the code for mine, by i have hero status so i can use more words and bigger casing/font size.

TO EDIT SIGNATURE

click on your username / profile.
far left of page you will see  MODIFY PROFILE
under this heading > click  Forum Profile Information

Then near the bottom there is the text box SIGNATURE

you can easily see the text, simply edit it.

PRO TIP: Save the original to word pad, so if you mess it up, can easy copy and paste it back in.

Code:
[center][url=https://augmentorsgame.com][size=11pt][b][color=blue]ICO Ended with a HUGE 895BTC invested ! Expect a Blockbuster Augmentors Game this Summer![/color][/b][/size] [center][size=11pt]Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.[/size][/center]
i update my sig Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Oh...I guess The AugmentorsGame make a new signature campaign, thanks for confirmed.
Still waiting for released of Augmentors 3D Smiley
Congrats AaugmentorICO!  Wink
Activity: 518
OK THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED HERE >

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17640636

all the help and info i gave people here.

and not one...

not one bleeping, bleeper, bleep of you messaged me  or told me to also post in the 3rd place.

Thats gratitude.     Angry

Those thread is new signature campaign of AugmentorsGame, how much slot is available?
Activity: 476
IMPORTANT RULES FOR BOUNTY SIGNATURE:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-augmentors-bounty-program-complete-tasks-to-earn-databits-1766646

Criteria:

You need a minimum of 5 posts per week and a maximum of 30 posts on Bitcointalk.
In order for your signature to count towards the bounty, you need to make one post per week (Sunday 00:00:00 GMT to Sunday 23:59:59 GMT) on the official Augmentors signature bounty thread (http://bit.ly/2ksQlS5). If you forget to post on the official board during a week, you can appeal by emailing [email protected], with the subject line: “[User Name] Bitcointalk - Appeal.” You will have to prove that you have posted at least 15 times on Bitcointalk during the missed week. Each participant is only entitled to one appeal, which will be granted at the discretion of Augmentors.

Other signatures are not permitted during campaign.
The Augmentors signatures / avatar must remain as your only signature/ avatar until the end of the campaign (February 28, 2017). Failure to adhere to this rule will lead to total disqualification from the Bitcoin Talk bounty campaign.
We will randomly check all our Signature bounty participants once a week at http://bit.ly/2ksQlS5 to ensure participants are wearing their signatures at all times.

So.  CLEARLY.  IF you did not post in the Bounty Thread, at least 1 post per week. Then you are not counted.

Rules are Rules and at least once per week i was reminding people to read them.
There is also a rule that if someone forgot to post,he can email to support and explain about that.I sent email about that,i can show you the screenshot for your concern.
Regards
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
Tokens are already distributed? Or what are these coins listed on the exchange? I did not receive my tokens, bought at the first day...

Not yet
yes already listed at https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=DTB&market=BTC#
and also you can buy at counterparty
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
Tokens are already distributed? Or what are these coins listed on the exchange? I did not receive my tokens, bought at the first day...

The only tokens that have been distributed are the tokens from the Pre-ICO.

Tokens from the normal ICO haven't been distributed yet.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
The ico is over
When will be available to trade on exchange? any info?
Augmentors was listed in tuxexchange already, just for beginning, Im sure they are will get another exchanges soon which better than tuxexchange https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=DTB&market=BTC#
Activity: 882
New Signature Design

IMPORTANT: Depending on your user level, you can only add a certain amount of text, so you will have to play it to see what fits.

This is the code for mine, by i have hero status so i can use more words and bigger casing/font size.

TO EDIT SIGNATURE

PRO TIP: Save the original to word pad, so if you mess it up, can easy copy and paste it back in.

Code:
[center][url=https://augmentorsgame.com][size=11pt][b][color=blue]ICO Ended with a HUGE 895BTC invested ! Expect a Blockbuster Augmentors Game this Summer![/color][/b][/size] [center][size=11pt]Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.[/size][/center]
how signatures were old and I use this? whereas I've sent an email to the count, but still not  update

Hi, were you using the Augmentors Signature? If you were you should of still been using it.

The other signature was old because it states/suggests the ICO is still live, when infact it has ended.

Also you might not of been selected all people who were selected were informed and on the google doc, if you are not on the google doc, you were not chosen
I was there, and accepted. but point has not been updated, and  I've sent an email to a calculation using the spreadsheet
Activity: 882
New Signature Design

TO EDIT SIGNATURE

Code:
how signatures were old and I use this? whereas I've sent an email to the count, but still not  update
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
The ico is over
When will be available to trade on exchange? any info?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Any news when we can remove our signature?

Nobody in slack channel?
sorry i don't use slack.I always keep my eyes on official announcement and i believe everything should be posted on here for us.

Hello, i have just asked in the slack chat now, the team is amazingly busy with working out all the bounties.. you cna imagine what a HUGE TASK it is trying to find peoples posts here, all the tweets all the blogs posts, not a easy task.

Just waiting on a reply, but i think it is only fair to:

Keep your signature until you have been paid out.

Smiley

PS: and you guys should see some nice battle footage next week.
Thank you for letting us know.Of course i'll keep my signature on until payout.

I think keep wear the signature is not a big problems, it cool though, but if that has changed with a new design as MrWhiteBites wearing that will be better I think, at least people are know if the ICO has been finished. Wink could you please send me a BB code MrWhiteBites.
Pages:
Jump to: