Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 51. (Read 136183 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Official Augmentors Developer
Hi All

We are in the process of obtaining all the wallet addresses in order to distribute, You will need a counterparty wallet to receive the DTB.

We will create a post soon with regards to the date we will begin the distribution.

Thanks

Augmentors Team  Smiley
How to claim the bounty articles
so that's not an error claiming sir?
Please inform

You would need to send an email to [email protected] and place all relevant information in the mail along with your internal user ID.

Thanks
Activity: 952
Merit: 530
guys issue the databits now.  Grin Grin Grin

it is the very moment we need listing. lol  don't be so lazy.

I am 100% sure the team is working their asses off right now.

Just a little bit more patience.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
guys issue the databits now.  Grin Grin Grin

it is the very moment we need listing. lol  don't be so lazy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Wait for Databits on Polo. It must be there , Polo love game coins like Game, NXC, Databits
legendary
Activity: 867
Hi All

We are in the process of obtaining all the wallet addresses in order to distribute, You will need a counterparty wallet to receive the DTB.

We will create a post soon with regards to the date we will begin the distribution.

Thanks

Augmentors Team  Smiley
Please inform

Check your email, if you are eligble for the bounty
you received an email from the team Augmentors for instrution how to claim your bounties.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
I created a counterparty wallet but am not sure which address is my DTB address. It gives me only a BTC address: http://prntscr.com/ek7rku

It also gives me an option to create a token (Asset) and charges a fee for the same. How to get my DTB address?

DataBits were already made by AUGMENTORS team. https://blockscan.com/assetInfo/DATABITS
You have wallet and in wallet you can make more addresses. One of theses you will need to provide to AURMENTORS team where they will send you your DataBits and other tokens.

Counterparty address is just normal BTC address. You see you can put on BTC, actually you will need tiny amount of BTC for transactions fees when you will want to move your DataBits.

Counterparty dont have its own blockchain but used bitcoin blockchain and works on to of it.

Oh and you can make your own asset. I think cost 0.5 XCP. Simplest way to make an altcoin as secure as Bitcoin is Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I created a counterparty wallet but am not sure which address is my DTB address. It gives me only a BTC address: http://prntscr.com/ek7rku

It also gives me an option to create a token (Asset) and charges a fee for the same. How to get my DTB address?
Activity: 1414
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Hi All

Thanks

Augmentors Team  Smiley
Please inform
Activity: 211
Official Augmentors Developer
Hi All

Thanks

Augmentors Team  Smiley
Activity: 154
when token will come to my wallet and on exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1006

Where better to use wallet counterparty or use wallet exchange
Exchange is now available and is market Tuxexchange?
and I still do not understand about the use wallet counterparty

Better use the wallet counterparty. of course
yes, it is available on https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=DTB&market=BTC#
Create an account here counterwallet.io

is it counterparty asset? can u give us info? Thank you

Yes, Augmentors uses counterparty token on the bitcoin blockchain
Activity: 415
is it counterparty asset? can u give us info? Thank you
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
Is there any Counterparty compatible offline wallet for Windows..? Keeping all the funds on centralized website (controlled by someone else) doesn't sound too good idea to me, be it an exchange, or Counterpart official online wallet...

I'm pretty sure Counterwallet uses client-side encryption, so your funds aren't being held on anybody's server. Its like a desktop light wallet but in your browser.

Where better to use wallet counterparty or use wallet exchange
Exchange is now available and is market Tuxexchange?
and I still do not understand about the use wallet counterparty
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Is there any Counterparty compatible offline wallet for Windows..? Keeping all the funds on centralized website (controlled by someone else) doesn't sound too good idea to me, be it an exchange, or Counterpart official online wallet...

I'm pretty sure Counterwallet uses client-side encryption, so your funds aren't being held on anybody's server. Its like a desktop light wallet but in your browser.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Is there any Counterparty compatible offline wallet for Windows..? Keeping all the funds on centralized website (controlled by someone else) doesn't sound like a good idea to me, be it an exchange, or Counterparty official online wallet...
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Hi Mlich I received an email from augmentors about bounty campaign, I just want to ask a bit before I reply that email , it doesn't matter if we use DTB address in Tuxexchanges for received the bounty payment ?

Good question.  I guess it depends on the amount of coins also, exchanges are risky to keep coins on, no matter who they are.
Counterparty wallet should be safer, but there does not seem to be a added layer of protection when withdrawing from counterpart.

I know some people would rather have coins go to tux exchange , as counterparty wallet can be "temperamental" and also there are extra fees for sending coins.

so its really 50/50.

I've already sent them my DTB address of Tuxexchange. Is tuxexchange not trustworthy enough to store my DTB there? I would be selling them soon as I too don't keep money on exchange websites for long. For me, an exchange website is better as I can convert the bitcoins as I am not familiar to the counter party wallet and how it works.

I heard that it would be listed on bittrex too. Hope that happens soon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
Hi Mlich I received an email from augmentors about bounty campaign, I just want to ask a bit before I reply that email , it doesn't matter if we use DTB address in Tuxexchanges for received the bounty payment ?
Activity: 476
how about issue Databits now?

best time to hit polo  Grin
I think yes. Poloniex will definitely added Databits.
legendary
Activity: 1330
how about issue Databits now?

best time to hit polo  Grin
Activity: 517
Where to download wallet ?

I think Augmentors uses Counterparty asset, so...we can use Address on Counterparty
Pages:
Jump to: