Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 54. (Read 136183 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Any news when we can remove our signature?

Nobody in slack channel?
sorry i don't use slack.I always keep my eyes on official announcement and i believe everything should be posted on here for us.

Hello, i have just asked in the slack chat now, the team is amazingly busy with working out all the bounties.. you cna imagine what a HUGE TASK it is trying to find peoples posts here, all the tweets all the blogs posts, not a easy task.

Just waiting on a reply, but i think it is only fair to:

Keep your signature until you have been paid out.

Smiley

PS: and you guys should see some nice battle footage next week.
Thank you for letting us know.Of course i'll keep my signature on until payout.

Nobody in slack channel?
sorry i don't use slack.I always keep my eyes on official announcement and i believe everything should be posted on here for us.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

Nobody in slack channel?
Any info about this project?
The ico is already over and whats next? Where to trading this Augmentors?

I see Databits has been listed on Tuxechange, but i don't know its real token or just IOU

Yes i can confirm that it is real,based on the information that i found.
But where is dev?why he still not making any announcement about the ICO result?And also waiting for bounty distribution and news about when we can remove our signature+avatar.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Congrats to the team for their succesful raise!

Way to go! Now looking forward to the game alpha/beta!
Smiley

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

Trading?  You have to wait few months!

Sometimes people also ask for trading before the launch.

Arrrggghhh  Shocked
Activity: 600

I see Databits has been listed on Tuxechange, but i don't know its real token or just IOU
Activity: 336
More than one million dollars raised, very good result. There should be enough to develop project for long time.
legendary
Bitcoin is a bit**

Trading?  You have to wait few months!
legendary
Activity: 1006
legendary
Bitcoin is a bit**
Don't they have a community/investor manager to update people?

I don´t think so.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Don't they have a community/investor manager to update people?
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
The Augmentors team still active on slack channel, to get faster news updated about this project, I recommend joining there.

I think they need to post here their updates on the post ico work
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The Augmentors team still active on slack channel, to get faster news updated about this project, I recommend joining there.
legendary
Bitcoin is a bit**
Whre the Devs, team,..? A statement after ICO is a must. Or did i miss something?
legendary
Activity: 1232

Smiley

I want to ask, if the minimum cap is 1000BTC or $1 million, because I initial thought that there will be refund since the minimum cap of 1000BTC is not met

There was no minimum cap. That was the maximum cap. All unsold databits will be burned is what the announced.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500

Smiley

I want to ask, if the minimum cap is 1000BTC or $1 million, because I initial thought that there will be refund since the minimum cap of 1000BTC is not met
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
DATABITS added to the first centralized exchange. Since are counterparty asset can ofcourse be traded on DEX that si part of counterparty wallet. Now they got on first centralized exchange.

https://tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=DTB&market=BTC#

Since only those that bought DATABITS in SoG presale got them immediately and was like 45 bTC collected back then I assume there are only like 1 million DATABITS currently available for trading. 
I am not sure why over 6 millions left issuing valet.  https://counterpartychain.io/holders/DATABITS
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
From Slack:

Q: I bought a Augmentors package during the crowdsale - When do I get my Tokens?
A: You'll be contacted by email by the 14th of March, your token address will be confirmed.  Your Databits and Creature Tokens will be distributed by April 1st.

Q: When can I expect to trade in my CREATURE tokens for the specific Augmentors Creature I want?
A: We hope to launch the Augmentors Alpha release within 3 months of the crowdsale end, the Creature Swap will happen before that time.

Thanks Khilone7, I guess those were exactly answers to my questions I posted here!

Its strange the creature choice is postponed so much, I expected it to be much sooner (just because it should be easy, and not connected to the actuall creation of the token, or to Augmentors Alpha release)...
But well, this can be done in many ways, and they chose this one. Its ok. The most important part is knowing the information itself, and being informed when the moment comes, preferably via forum and investment email!
Pages:
Jump to: