Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 73. (Read 136181 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Who is the escrow for this ico?

Has answered before, take a look

When you will send BTC and provide your counterpary wallet you will directly get all from your package, so tookenly will sort of do an escrow. But this escrow is just few minutes long. in theory sort of similar as shape shift do.

For join this ICO beside BTC and shapeshift, if we want to deposit directly to ICO site what cryptocurrency accepted?

after the ICO end do you have exact time when this token listed in exchange at least estimate time?

a couple ICO run on 2016 didn't listed in exchange until now, little bit bored wait that time.

Please show me where in the op it mentions an escrow or shows the escrow address.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Has answered before, take a look

When you will send BTC and provide your counterpary wallet you will directly get all from your package, so tookenly will sort of do an escrow. But this escrow is just few minutes long. in theory sort of similar as shape shift do.

For join this ICO beside BTC and shapeshift, if we want to deposit directly to ICO site what cryptocurrency accepted?

after the ICO end do you have exact time when this token listed in exchange at least estimate time?

a couple ICO run on 2016 didn't listed in exchange until now, little bit bored wait that time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
is good graphic youre project
but youre not explain youre coin, about tipe coin pow/pos
or only use create toke coin, ethereum , waves
and you not explain about addres and escrow in ico selling
Activity: 210
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Also, where will you store your Databits once you have purchased?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Now they broke their promise and changed the 1 BTC = 15k databits ratio.

Can you tell more of this?  "It was changed to 1 BTC = 15k Databits?"  As I  see it is set that you will get for 1 BTC 18k on the first day to 10k 26th day.

As I  understand this ICO model was changed as it was before announced on their website. But that dont mean they broke any promise. You make a deal when you buy Databits, not a month before when you do nothing.  What they do was announce and model of ICO and latter change it. Change was almost a month before ICO started so fully transparent for all to see.
Activity: 770
I would like to reserve Slovenian Translation
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
how much total suply coin
and youre create much token, silver, rugby and more
so how much total token, how much total coin every token

and youre ico selling use escrow or not
if use escrow you must use reputable escrow in bitcointalk
if not use escrow i think is very low trust
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Why do all write, that project is interesting? Neither new developments, nor new ideas here. An ordinary gaming shitcoin for a narrow circle of the interested players. Such coin will die just right after ICO. On condition that ICO will take place.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'd be careful investing in this, they have postponed and changed the schedule of the ICO three times. Now they broke their promise and changed the 1 BTC = 15k databits ratio. Almost every decision regarding the ICO has been changed several times. The indeciveness and attempt to raise as much as possible by changing the rules will have an opposite effect.

Also remember to read the sales agreement:

The Purchaser understands, that while K and its affiliates will make reasonable efforts to complete the development of the Augmentors game, there is a possibility that an officially completed version of the Augmentors game may not be released and there may never be an operational Augmentors game.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Reserve indonesian translations dev.....
Activity: 109
love to see a lot of game tokens coming!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
what is the diffrent with other coin, i mean like wings or chronobank?

Chronobank is a time based cryptocurrency , I'm surprised how you don't know much about a product you are advertising for , while DataBits is clearly related to gaming and If should be considered as a a game currency on the game they are developing at the moment , those who participate on the ICO will have advantages over the other players.
Activity: 72
 i will follow this project too, looks great project
Activity: 122
Interesting project, waiting the bounty
Activity: 183
will follow this project
Activity: 383
Interesting project, there are more and more game coins like game credits, nexium, and this coin is also created and now have an ICO. Keep watching this and update the escrow and min&max investment limit
Activity: 551
man, another newbie ICO?? another shitcoin? With just high level talks that copied from somewhere you think you will get free money from investors? stop dreaming!
Activity: 129
Very nice graphics... good luck~
Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Pages:
Jump to: