Pages:
Author

Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits - page 74. (Read 136181 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Very cool project , i will follow you guys . Counterparty projects will be the new era in gaming section .

+1

Looking forward for the ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
ICO ending on 28 Feb 2017  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Skandinavisk translation language reserve
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Hi dev sound great, please reserve for me italian translations thanks!
sent you pm!
Activity: 1111
Merit: 584
Very cool project , i will follow you guys . Counterparty projects will be the new era in gaming section .
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hey There

We are finishing up setting up the bounty program at the moment, we will post it up on Monday (Jan 22, 2017)

There will be bounties for Translations/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Reddit/ Bitcointalk and so on. Will post more as soon as we finalize things Smiley

M
I see all of picture and video too I actually quite interested about you project.but I want to understand first.and glad to hear if you'll running bounty,that the best way to attract Investors to come and for sure bounty hunters for promote you project.Good luck then
Activity: 462
what is the diffrent with other coin, i mean like wings or chronobank?
Activity: 45
another interesting project, let see what the dev can deliver if you will offer other ways of bounty i'm also willing to participate promoting your coin dev
i will keep this thread on watch to see more progress coming from your project good luck.

Hey There

We are finishing up setting up the bounty program at the moment, we will post it up on Monday (Jan 22, 2017)
sorry really don t want to be a wise ass.... but Monday (Jan 23, 2017)
and that said..... very interesting project.... even for a game Smiley
and btw.... if you need a Portuguese translater for the thread just let me know.... Smiley

Hahaha! Apologies, have edited that Smiley - Thanks! We will keep you posted!

M
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Vinny Lingham is involved as investor.
That's a good sign to me.
It will attract many users if he tweets about it.
Blockchain games tokens seem to be very popular lately
Bitcrystals, Firstblood, Nexium (beyond the void), ...
this could fly high
Activity: 420
another interesting project, let see what the dev can deliver if you will offer other ways of bounty i'm also willing to participate promoting your coin dev
i will keep this thread on watch to see more progress coming from your project good luck.

Hey There

sorry really don t want to be a wise ass.... but Monday (Jan 23, 2017)
and that said..... very interesting project.... even for a game Smiley
and btw.... if you need a Portuguese translater for the thread just let me know.... Smiley

Hey There

We are finishing up setting up the bounty program at the moment, we will post it up on Monday (Jan 23, 2017)

There will be bounties for Translations/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Reddit/ Bitcointalk and so on. Will post more as soon as we finalize things Smiley

M
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Will this have in-app purchases? If so how do you convert from fiat to Databits?

Hi There

Yes, there will be In-App purchases. Below are 2 diagrams explaining the process for players with DataBits and those that don't own them.

Backers Buying:

Buying In-Game:

Even players that play Augmentors that don't know too much about cryptocurrencies will still be using it in the background which is really cool!
Will this have in-app purchases? If so how do you convert from fiat to Databits?

Hi There

Yes, there will be In-App purchases. Below are 2 diagrams explaining the process for players with DataBits and those that don't own them.

Backers Buying:

http://www.augmentorsgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Backers-Buying.png

Buying In-Game:

http://www.augmentorsgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Buying-In-Game.png

Even players that play Augmentors that don't know too much about cryptocurrencies will still be using it in the background which is really cool!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
legendary

You mean latter in the game or now in ICO?

In ICO you can only participate with BTC. Latter on I have no ideas. Lets first wait till we at least get open beta to test game. Probably buying with fiat will not be possible till final release.
legendary
Nice graphic dev. Btw do yoh provide escrow for your ico?

When you will send BTC and provide your counterpary wallet you will directly get all from your package, so tookenly will sort of do an escrow. But this escrow is just few minutes long. in theory sort of similar as shape shift do.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
another ico programs? hope it will not scam and will success, what about the escrow?
can i reserve translation bounty for indonesian translation? thank you in advance
Activity: 211
can i translate hindi?
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hello, everyone loves games and graphics is very nice - Good luck with the project!

I would like to reserve Russian translation. Thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Nice graphic dev. Btw do yoh provide escrow for your ico?
Pages:
Jump to: