Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship ATS - page 10. (Read 4038 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 03, 2017, 06:53:06 PM
I created this poll for that we will know how many users on bitcointalk received their ATS.
I would assume that most of us prefer real data than speculation.

Thank you for participating!

If you want to read the latest update from ATS then visit the link below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22456661

i recieved my ats but a little bit late due to the fact that authorship faced many issues regarding on thier refferal ip system thats why people are alarming and called ats a scam but they are not really a scam and infact they paid me and many other users here. maybe the ones who dont recieve the ats token are just cheating and registered more than once using the same ip and referal links.
I can't deny that there are honest ones that didn't received their ATS. Even some of my referrals.

And their frustrations are understandable.
Activity: 714
October 03, 2017, 06:46:05 PM
I created this poll for that we will know how many users on bitcointalk received their ATS.

i recieved my ats but a little bit late due to the fact that authorship faced many issues regarding on thier refferal ip system thats why people are alarming and called ats a scam but they are not really a scam and infact they paid me and many other users here. maybe the ones who dont recieve the ats token are just cheating and registered more than once using the same ip and referal links.
October 03, 2017, 06:38:31 PM

Were you participating in the ats campaign and didn't receive your ats token? it seems like to be true in my opinion, because a lot of people already received their ats token at the moment and the ats token already actively traded in ether delta. This just like an accusing the authorship rather than asking about other's opinion.
I participated as a bounty hunter and later on decided to invest too. I received both from investment and bounty.

Yes, even most of my referrals that contacted me received their ATS.

It's definitely not accusing as I'm just asking if they receive their ATS or not. Smiley
October 03, 2017, 06:31:54 PM
no idea - I can't vote, just see the results.

Anyways: the poll sample, excluding newbies, is way less scientific than comparing the undisputed numbers of etherscan with the estimates of bounty participants according to ATS's own numbers.

Excluding newbies has the same effect as the 'screw the little ones' strategy of ATS: people who registered to receive their 75  tokens are not long-standing members of bitcointalk. So mostly the cheerleaders will vote and create a fake image.

Which is ok - ATS has disqualified themselves beyond repair, no amount of sugarcoating will reverse that.

P.S.: you also forgot to specify investment tokens (which have been paid out, AFAIK) or bounty tokens (where many have been screwed). Further skewing the poll.
It's logical to have newbies unable to vote as to avoid abuse in the forum. It's probably the reason.

I believe that they really gave higher priority to highest holders, and I'm not against that but I'm against the fact that they won't send the rest of the honest ones. But I don't think they did that on purpose as if memory serves, they sent around 8% to bounty hunters rather than the 1%. (I'm not sure about this but it's what I can remember from reading the thread, it's someone else who did the math.

Please tell me how it is calculated and provide links as it would be very helpful. I will add it on my main post for other people to see.

I am with you in that one but for a moment especially this year. Once the platform is launched then their would probably be improvements.

I forgot to specify it for bounty hunters. I am a bounty hunter and an investor and received both of them.
Activity: 246
October 03, 2017, 06:27:34 PM
Once again both myself and another person I recommend led did not recieve our tokens. Stop wasting time with this scam guys
Activity: 175
October 03, 2017, 06:23:57 PM

Were you participating in the ats campaign and didn't receive your ats token? it seems like to be true in my opinion, because a lot of people already received their ats token at the moment and the ats token already actively traded in ether delta. This just like an accusing the authorship rather than asking about other's opinion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 03, 2017, 06:22:26 PM

Thank your hard works! But for me, i have no coin in wallet after finished bounty program!
I think, dev had rule not pair
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 06:21:17 PM
it won't let me vote but i never got my 275
Activity: 56
October 03, 2017, 06:15:26 PM
no idea - I can't vote, just see the results.

Anyways: the poll sample, excluding newbies, is way less scientific than comparing the undisputed numbers of etherscan with the estimates of bounty participants according to ATS's own numbers.

Excluding newbies has the same effect as the 'screw the little ones' strategy of ATS: people who registered to receive their 75  tokens are not long-standing members of bitcointalk. So mostly the cheerleaders will vote and create a fake image.

Which is ok - ATS has disqualified themselves beyond repair, no amount of sugarcoating will reverse that.

P.S.: you also forgot to specify investment tokens (which have been paid out, AFAIK) or bounty tokens (where many have been screwed). Further skewing the poll.
October 03, 2017, 06:07:10 PM
Poll is not votable, only the words yes/no without any checkboxes or whatever. Closed to newbies to weed out critical voices? xD

And: NO.

BTW it is not 'speculation' if you do the math how many participants their bounty program had and how many accounts have received how many tokens (as impartially reported by etherscan).
Majority, esp. of those who had less than 375 tokens: not paid.
Hello, All I did was hide the results from people who haven't voted. Now, I changed it because it might be the reason. This is my first time creating a poll on any forum I ever joined.

Do you know how the poll works? There is no option for me to change if newbies can't vote. Even if so, it's really better as to lessen abuse done by newbie accounts.

Please, VOTE again if ever you'll see a checkbox.

I will post a pic of poll options so you can see, or you can experiment on creating a poll so you can have a clue and not just accuse me of weeding out newbies which I have no control of, I suppose.

Activity: 56
October 03, 2017, 05:56:27 PM

NOTE: You'll only see the result once you are done voting.

Poll is not votable, only the words yes/no without any checkboxes or whatever. Closed to newbies to weed out critical voices? xD

And: NO.

BTW it is not 'speculation' if you do the math how many participants their bounty program had and how many accounts have received how many tokens (as impartially reported by etherscan).
Majority, esp. of those who had less than 375 tokens: not paid.
October 03, 2017, 05:00:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: