Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship ATS - page 6. (Read 4038 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
October 14, 2017, 02:59:53 AM
I followed the instructions here on forum Sad but even I didn't get a ATS.  Undecided
Which will be the incoming price in ether delta platform?

maybe you've cheated or registered more than once on your referal link with the same ip , thats why you dont recieve your ats token. theyeve warned all the users about that before their bounty has started , so its impossible that you cant read it or maybe  you just still comitted it. i guess the only thing you can do is to buy ats token on exchanges like etherdelta and you must hurry now because the price is still cheap or else youd regret it after they listed it on hitbtc
No need to spread the FOMO here, ATS bounty program was a professional scam if not then I would call it as selective payment.  I didn't refer anybody and I only had 75 ATS tokens but still they didn't pay my tokens as promised. No big exchanges will accept this to add on their site. It would probably end up in Etherdelta itself.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
October 14, 2017, 02:49:19 AM
I followed the instructions here on forum Sad but even I didn't get a ATS.  Undecided

maybe you've cheated or registered more than once on your referal link with the same ip , thats why you dont recieve your ats token. theyeve warned all the users about that before their bounty has started , so its impossible that you cant read it or maybe  you just still comitted it. i guess the only thing you can do is to buy ats token on exchanges like etherdelta and you must hurry now because the price is still cheap or else youd regret it after they listed it on hitbtc
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
October 14, 2017, 02:37:50 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 13, 2017, 11:07:22 PM
Received my tokens.  I've never doubted them.  I actually love their project and the effort they put into it.
They announced that they'll  be listing on HitBTC in few days time though  Roll Eyes

Did you do something special to receive them?

I just signed up using someone's referral link. That's all
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 10:18:30 PM
Apart from etherdelta has ATS been listed in any other exchange? I am really having hectic time working with etherdelta. Please any one with the information should release it.
On their last update on facebook - they say they will be listed on Monday.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 13, 2017, 10:03:23 PM
Received my tokens.  I've never doubted them.  I actually love their project and the effort they put into it.
They announced that they'll  be listing on HitBTC in few days time though  Roll Eyes

Did you do something special to receive them?
Activity: 476
October 13, 2017, 04:50:40 PM
Apart from etherdelta has ATS been listed in any other exchange? I am really having hectic time working with etherdelta. Please any one with the information should release it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 13, 2017, 04:13:27 PM
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
October 13, 2017, 04:08:45 PM
No I didn't receive my ATS token despite I made just one subscription Sad  Cry
So 42% also have voted "no" . A lot of people could already vote, but there are a lot of complaints, I hope dev could investigate it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 09, 2017, 02:26:58 AM
Sad to hear that some members still not received their coins.

Want to sell mine however the price is too dam low now.
Activity: 364
October 09, 2017, 02:12:37 AM
Still no ATS on my address. No cheating, only one registration, but Authorship deceived me.
Activity: 122
October 09, 2017, 01:57:10 AM
I never received my ATS either. I'm still hoping it was a technical error and not an intentional scam.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 08:55:52 PM
still have yet to receive anything. Don't care if I do now. Won't be using this platform, and will be telling anyone who ask to never use this service/coin/product.
Activity: 42
October 08, 2017, 07:48:46 PM
So far so good with the poll.

Anyways I have an update from them. I hope this will clear things out for most of you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22456661

So there are 4400 people with 75/85 tokens (from page 154 to 242) were paid.

You realize that each person with more than 75/85 tokens may have several/dozens of/hundreds of referrals with 75/85 tokens? The 75 level must take 50% or more of the number of participants, but here we have only 4400 over 12000 people?

The truth is they allowed a bounty fund much bigger than the announced 1 mil tokens, thinking they would filter out a lot of people later. In the end they spent 8 mil tokens to pay people from high to low numbers of tokens (there were many multiple time payments, but it's NOT that everyone was paid 8 times) but that 8 mil was not even enough, so they gave up and just ignored most people with low amount of tokens.

The 4400 figure is simply not realistic. For about 8 mil tokens (or 4 mil, or even only 2 mil), the actual number of people with 75/85 tokens must be MUCH BIGGER than that.

So their answer is just an attempt to fool people from the fact that most people with low amount of tokens (especially 75) haven't been paid.

Anyway, a whole lot of legit people completed the withdrawal form but haven't been paid as promised in their email on Sep 18. (See the poll result, though this poll is unfair: 1. Its title is deceptive, all investors were paid so they would say 'yes'; 2. Newbies are not allowed to vote. Most people with low amount of tokens may not even have a bitcointalk account.) How can they run from that? Or do they intend to be LYING COWARDS FOREVER?
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 08, 2017, 05:06:49 PM
Just found out this topic...

I didn't receive my 75 tokens! Or 80 because I liked on facebook also.

I didn't cheat (minimum amount of tokens), my address was correct, and I confirm my data!

Also, I have some friends that also registered to the bonus tokens and none of them received.
October 08, 2017, 04:37:55 PM
So far so good with the poll.

Anyways I have an update from them. I hope this will clear things out for most of you.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22456661
Activity: 42
October 07, 2017, 03:04:11 PM
Hello

I did get my 19805 ATS Tokens.

My brother also get his 535 Tokens.

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they Enter wallet address of Exchange

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they don't enter ERC-20 compatible wallet address

Some people Did get tokens but they didn't check their wallet and didn't tried to add ATS manually

Some people Didn't get because they make fake accounts

Some honest people didn't get , I don't know the reason.

Thank you

No. Most honest people with low amount of tokens (especially 75) haven't been paid. And don't PM me to advertise your ref link.
October 07, 2017, 01:25:11 PM
Hello

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they don't enter ERC-20 compatible wallet address

Some people Did get tokens but they didn't check their wallet and didn't tried to add ATS manually

Thank you

That's right. We don't know yet but hope we'll know with their next update. Smiley
Activity: 38
October 07, 2017, 10:54:30 AM
I can't vote yet since i'm still a newbie, but I did receive my ATS bounty coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
October 07, 2017, 09:42:01 AM
Hello

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: