Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship ATS - page 4. (Read 4038 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 01:18:35 PM
I've been holding my ATS since I received it, hoping that the value of it will rise.
I don't know how long it will take but theres nothing I can do for it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
November 24, 2017, 01:02:18 PM
I participated in the bounty Authorship and got 1200 ATS coins, a month ago they could be sold for 40$ on Hitbtc
I did not sell (((now they are 5$ Huh
the investor has steel eggs
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 07:32:23 AM
I want to believe
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 15, 2017, 05:13:25 PM
How many beta-testers will be there? Will they plan to test system not only by writers? Any info about that, please
This project might have a little bit of success through their first week then it will prolly have a downhill turn from there.
Activity: 87
November 08, 2017, 08:23:43 PM
It's funny, I believe this project actually could have been a winner, maybe it still will, but boy you actually need a management team with some idea on how to actually run a business. I think that's actually the main problem with the 'internet', everyone can run a company online, it's just that not everyone should run a company!!!!!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 12:37:32 PM
How many beta-testers will be there? Will they plan to test system not only by writers? Any info about that, please

Any news please

Just that blog post I guess.

http://authorship.com/2017/10/24/signup-for-beta-testers-will-be-available-in-2-weeks/
November 02, 2017, 07:04:30 AM

Any news please
Activity: 77
November 01, 2017, 05:15:09 PM
I want say that I received all my coins, about 4000. But I want to see this project in big exchanges.
I now can find this token on HitBTC exchange, this is good news. But we need more and more!

I just looked at their blog and can see that there are news! Last one:

SignUp for Beta Testers will be available in 2 weeks
Oct 24, 2017 | Blog

Very happy! Now we have chance that coin will rise up in future!

Hi can you give me a link please? I can't find Sad this coin listed Sad

It is also listed on ED:

https://etherdelta.com/#ATS-ETH
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 01, 2017, 04:43:04 PM
I want say that I received all my coins, about 4000. But I want to see this project in big exchanges.
I now can find this token on HitBTC exchange, this is good news. But we need more and more!

Oct 24, 2017 | Blog

Hi can you give me a link please? I can't find Sad this coin listed Sad
October 30, 2017, 03:19:25 PM
Activity: 434
October 25, 2017, 04:19:02 AM

Oct 24, 2017 | Blog

October 22, 2017, 07:36:39 PM
From my experience and from reading this and other threads it seems clear that almost everyone who was due to receive a small amount such as 75 ATS was not paid, unfortunately that will be the majority of people and so there's a lot of distaste right now. I guess the heartening thing is that given ATS low price they only missed out on about a dollar.

Yeah I'm annoyed by it. I got my 310, but family and friends didn't get their 75.

Yes that's true, the terrible management of the ICO and the bad PR since then has resulted in a low value worthless token...these guys should not be allowed to make tokens, they simply weren't good enough. I feel bad for them in some ways, I don't think any human deserves to be DOX'd and hated on but they took a lot of money from people and failed to deliver so it is bound to cause some drama for them.

We received our paid ones.

What is annoying is those that did rip off the system would have gotten their payout most likely. At least I guess a lot of a/cs that didn't get the 75 might have been fake a/cs.
Activity: 63
October 22, 2017, 07:43:01 AM
Yes that's true, the terrible management of the ICO and the bad PR since then has resulted in a low value worthless token...these guys should not be allowed to make tokens, they simply weren't good enough. I feel bad for them in some ways, I don't think any human deserves to be DOX'd and hated on but they took a lot of money from people and failed to deliver so it is bound to cause some drama for them.
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
October 22, 2017, 07:32:00 AM
From my experience and from reading this and other threads it seems clear that almost everyone who was due to receive a small amount such as 75 ATS was not paid, unfortunately that will be the majority of people and so there's a lot of distaste right now. I guess the heartening thing is that given ATS low price they only missed out on about a dollar.
Activity: 490
October 22, 2017, 07:22:52 AM
pls post contract & decimal to check
October 22, 2017, 07:21:28 AM
There's no news...we need to go into their main thread and spread the word in regards to the huge number of people that didn't receive their tokens.

Activity: 434
October 22, 2017, 06:42:27 AM
Are there some news from Authorship?
Last what I'm now is that peter disappear from bitcointalk and that's all!
October 22, 2017, 05:41:23 AM
Everyone will be paid. ATS made a mistake with bounty. They will eventually fix it. I just hope other ICO's learn from these mistakes.

They won't "fix it", they have already stated the final bounty payments were done like two weeks ago - the bounty has ended, they have already paid "everyone" they want to pay. Read the other threads.

Hence the reason there are a bunch of people complaining in this thread (and the other thread), because they have not been paid and have completed the bounty honestly.

Yah I'm starting to think my referrals aren't going to get their tokens Sad
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 09:06:57 AM
Everyone will be paid. ATS made a mistake with bounty. They will eventually fix it. I just hope other ICO's learn from these mistakes.

The Authorship liars are still trying to fool people:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22763362
October 17, 2017, 06:13:51 AM

They won't "fix it", they have already stated the final bounty payments were done like two weeks ago - the bounty has ended, they have already paid "everyone" they want to pay. Read the other threads.

Hence the reason there are a bunch of people complaining in this thread (and the other thread), because they have not been paid and have completed the bounty honestly.
Pages:
Jump to: