Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship ATS - page 5. (Read 4038 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 01:48:15 AM
I hope so. I did not spend too much time on bounty anyway. i just think they keep quiet for a few weeks now without any announcement and no reply on email as well.

well, we will see.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 17, 2017, 01:41:12 AM
Everyone will be paid. ATS made a mistake with bounty. They will eventually fix it. I just hope other ICO's learn from these mistakes.
Activity: 8
October 17, 2017, 01:38:11 AM
They just ignore me and pay nothing. I enter in the last few days of bounty...
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
October 16, 2017, 04:07:14 PM
Good you changed it from "No voting, no viewing Poll." That Could have easily encourage a bias character who may or may not have participate in the ICO to vote what pleases him/her.

I participated(didn't really buy) but haven't checked my wallet yet.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 03:30:39 PM
I think the sample size is way too small in the first place for any accurate conclusion (not limited to specially separate the air-drop and investors). I have not received it too but it won't make a difference posting over here because the kind of tone that they are using in their email messages sounds albeit towards the arrogant side.

Pretty much, very bad attitude IMO and no one's responding to the business regarding leftover tokens now, i think they are hoping it just gets "swept under the rug" now and everyone will forget about the issue regarding leftover tokens...I feel bad for the people who legitimately took part in this and received nothing, it may be true they are starting to present "scam-like" behaviour. I wonder what other parts of their roadmap are lies now, will have to wait and see.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 12:31:09 PM
Anyone knows when ATS will be listed in HitBTC?

It's suposed to be today, but what time?
It's already listed on hitbtc. You can check it yourself so you can confirm it. It's nice to have it asides from etherdelta.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 16, 2017, 11:56:30 AM
Anyone knows when ATS will be listed in HitBTC?

It's suposed to be today, but what time?
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
October 16, 2017, 11:39:16 AM
This poll does not mention if the ATS coins were due because of airdrop or because of bounties. Big difference.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
October 16, 2017, 09:48:59 AM
I have no dount that everyone will receive their tokens. It has been a nightmare out there for ATS. Crypto is great but certainly EXTREMELY impatient.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
October 16, 2017, 09:45:34 AM
I received my 75 tokens.
Activity: 42
October 16, 2017, 05:18:18 AM
I think the sample size is way too small in the first place for any accurate conclusion (not limited to specially separate the air-drop and investors). I have not received it too but it won't make a difference posting over here because the kind of tone that they are using in their email messages sounds albeit towards the arrogant side.

Indeed. Arrogant liars.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 01:45:59 AM
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
lets get high!
October 15, 2017, 09:39:37 PM
poor investors need to take all the blame from FREE LOADERS. anyway goodluck earning back your hard earned money  from investments
Activity: 42
October 15, 2017, 01:34:24 PM
Hello

I did get my 19805 ATS Tokens.

My brother also get his 535 Tokens.

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they Enter wallet address of Exchange

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they don't enter ERC-20 compatible wallet address

Some people Did get tokens but they didn't check their wallet and didn't tried to add ATS manually

Some people Didn't get because they make fake accounts

Some honest people didn't get , I don't know the reason.

Thank you

Your attempt to hide the truth that most honest people with low amount of tokens haven't been paid is cheap, and so is your way of advertising your ref link.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
October 15, 2017, 09:54:43 AM
500 Authorship (ATS) Coins Giveaway. Check more detail in article.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@hunnykaushal/500-authorship-coins-giveaway
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
October 15, 2017, 09:54:07 AM
Hello

I did get my 19805 ATS Tokens.

My brother also get his 535 Tokens.

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they Enter wallet address of Exchange

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they don't enter ERC-20 compatible wallet address

Some people Did get tokens but they didn't check their wallet and didn't tried to add ATS manually

Some people Didn't get because they make fake accounts

Some honest people didn't get , I don't know the reason.

Thank you

Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 15, 2017, 12:27:49 AM
I already forget about the non received tokens!

I think this project can be great, but I wont compromise my morals and wont support this. They only fool me once.

But... I'm not stupid and see a oportunity of at least double my money!

Right now ATS is at $0.03 trading at EtherDelta, it can easily double on entering HitBTC.
The team prediction was $10 for 75ATS, so... arround $0.13
I dont think it will hit $0.13 for now, but at least double the current value appon hitting HitBTC
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 15, 2017, 12:10:32 AM
I hope they will do the honest and right thing and pay out the tokens to the people that are owed, otherwise people legitimately have a reason to call them a scam and report them to whoever the correct authorities are in the US.

I think 1 month is plenty of time to come to an open resolution and take proper responsibility of their screw-up, I would encourage authors thinking of getting involved to avoid them because Nolan Warfield & Peter have demonstrated themselves to be untrustworthy individuals.

I have 4 people that I referred personally, that didn't receive their tokens - they were only 75 tokens each (i think a couple might have liked their facebook).
Activity: 191
Merit: 102
October 14, 2017, 03:08:17 AM
I followed the instructions here on forum Sad but even I didn't get a ATS.  Undecided
Which will be the incoming price in ether delta platform?

maybe you've cheated or registered more than once on your referal link with the same ip , thats why you dont recieve your ats token. theyeve warned all the users about that before their bounty has started , so its impossible that you cant read it or maybe  you just still comitted it. i guess the only thing you can do is to buy ats token on exchanges like etherdelta and you must hurry now because the price is still cheap or else youd regret it after they listed it on hitbtc
No need to spread the FOMO here, ATS bounty program was a professional scam if not then I would call it as selective payment.  I didn't refer anybody and I only had 75 ATS tokens but still they didn't pay my tokens as promised. No big exchanges will accept this to add on their site. It would probably end up in Etherdelta itself.
I kinda want to say it wasn't a scam, but more of incompetence on how to handle the Bounty program. They handed more than the 1mill allotted ATS and gave out like 8mil. You do NOT need 8x the original amount to fix a mistake. Along with the fact that they sent addresses 2x the amount of ATS. A simple excel formula to remove duplicates could've been done. Jeez he could have even just done a comparison. They probably stopped paying because it would've cost them a lot to send all the 75 ATS transactions. I'm partial on the scam, partial on the incompetence.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
October 14, 2017, 03:08:01 AM
I followed the instructions here on forum Sad but even I didn't get a ATS.  Undecided
Which will be the incoming price in ether delta platform?

maybe you've cheated or registered more than once on your referal link with the same ip , thats why you dont recieve your ats token. theyeve warned all the users about that before their bounty has started , so its impossible that you cant read it or maybe  you just still comitted it. i guess the only thing you can do is to buy ats token on exchanges like etherdelta and you must hurry now because the price is still cheap or else youd regret it after they listed it on hitbtc

No I have registered just one account because I think is pretty useless spend a lot of time registering more than one users and then... get any token Sad
I am scared to about the possibility of "selective" payment for this I am not sure to buy quickly an handful...
Pages:
Jump to: