Pages:
Author

Topic: Authorship ATS - page 2. (Read 4038 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 01:34:23 PM
I have some ATS that I'm holding. I suppose I can't ask for too much at such a low market cap as compared to those trading in the top 10s. Let's see what ATS does...
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 01:29:15 PM
Authorship is going to partner with Bancor for decentralized liquidity

We are happy to announce Authorship is going to partner with Bancor in order to create a joint Token Relay – a decentralized liquidity pool of ATS and BNT, enclosed in a Bancor-compliant Smart Token. This Token Relay will hold two connector balances, one in ATS and one in BNT, each at a 50% weight, and will enable users to quickly transform their Ether or BNT (or any other token on the Bancor Network) into/from ATS through a widget that will reside on our website and Bancor platform as well.

We believe this partnership will help users buy/sell ATS tokens with ease, without having to rely on an external cryptocurrency exchange (how to use the Bancor app web guide).

Additionally, any ATS or BNT holder will be able to provide liquidity for this Token Relay, collecting a share of conversion fees over time. Conversion fees of 0.1% will be charged.

We are currently waiting for Bancor to do the calculation for the amount of ATS and BNT we have to deposit into the relay to proceed forward with the implementation.

We are excited about this step and look forward to bringing everyone more news about it!

http://authorship.com/2018/01/28/authorship-is-going-to-partner-with-bancor-for-decentralized-liquidity/

Well some good news I think... Ok will seee what is next Smiley
Activity: 365
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 08:56:20 AM
Authorship is going to partner with Bancor for decentralized liquidity

We are happy to announce Authorship is going to partner with Bancor in order to create a joint Token Relay – a decentralized liquidity pool of ATS and BNT, enclosed in a Bancor-compliant Smart Token. This Token Relay will hold two connector balances, one in ATS and one in BNT, each at a 50% weight, and will enable users to quickly transform their Ether or BNT (or any other token on the Bancor Network) into/from ATS through a widget that will reside on our website and Bancor platform as well.

We believe this partnership will help users buy/sell ATS tokens with ease, without having to rely on an external cryptocurrency exchange (how to use the Bancor app web guide).

Additionally, any ATS or BNT holder will be able to provide liquidity for this Token Relay, collecting a share of conversion fees over time. Conversion fees of 0.1% will be charged.

We are currently waiting for Bancor to do the calculation for the amount of ATS and BNT we have to deposit into the relay to proceed forward with the implementation.

We are excited about this step and look forward to bringing everyone more news about it!

http://authorship.com/2018/01/28/authorship-is-going-to-partner-with-bancor-for-decentralized-liquidity/
Activity: 87
Cisco Certified Network Professional
January 28, 2018, 04:00:24 AM
I am also holding my tokens ... Let's see what happens next.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
January 16, 2018, 03:19:40 AM
I will just Hold my tokens until June when the Official Project lunches and see what will happen. If the project makes a good review to the people then I will still hold my ATS token and wait for it to go higher and sold for a good price. Been supporting them since ICO and promoted them on various forums and social media and gets my free ATS so I am already in profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
January 10, 2018, 05:19:06 AM
I will keep my tokens ATS until summer 2018. on the road map it will be possible a maximum price
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
January 10, 2018, 04:33:21 AM
There was a thread earlier about authorship after their token sale and i remember most people were giving negative feedbacks about their ICO.
I have also got a few hundred authorship tokens but really i have forgotten about those tokens when i read they are fail project.
Howevee i feel happy if the project is succeed and i'll wait for the price rise
January 10, 2018, 04:13:58 AM
Hate to say (token holder here), but the beta is extremely underwhelming.

1) Default currency is set in USD - no faith in the token?

2) Paying in ATS is not automated - you have to send in a support ticket and wait for approval. You'd think a platform like this would have an automated gateway for their own token.

3) Where's the source code for this project? There's no indication this project is blockchain anything, just a quickly built eCommerce site (most URLs end in '.php')

Call it FUD, but these are really basic things you'd expect from a platform with these promises. I'm just glad we're in an irrational market.

Lets just wait for a while/ They announced that there will be weekly/monthly updates
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 03:43:19 AM

2) Paying in ATS is not automated - you have to send in a support ticket and wait for approval. You'd think a platform like this would have an automated gateway for their own token.

3) Where's the source code for this project? There's no indication this project is blockchain anything, just a quickly built eCommerce site (most URLs end in '.php')

Call it FUD, but these are really basic things you'd expect from a platform with these promises. I'm just glad we're in an irrational market.
I agree so I left 20% of my ATS holdings and sold most to venture for other coins and tokens. At least, I already had a profit and will learn more from my upcoming actions.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 01:12:57 AM

January 09, 2018, 10:14:58 AM
A full year?

You are very forgiving  Grin
I actually am, been supporting them ever since their ICO but I can only give them a year right now. Hahaha. Sold half of my holdings so I'm still in profit but still waiting for that $1.00 per ATS that may or may not happen. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
January 09, 2018, 07:46:25 AM
A full year?

You are very forgiving  Grin
January 09, 2018, 06:49:35 AM
Now the site needs some talented writers to upload content. The platform and thus the ATS tokens’s price will take some time to develop.
Yep, there needs to be more action now that the Beta is up and running. I'll give it a year and let's see what will it's price be.
January 09, 2018, 04:13:13 AM
Бету запустили в эфир

http://beta.authorship.com/
Activity: 378
January 08, 2018, 07:56:55 PM
Good to see this project is still going on. I received all my coins and have been sat waiting whilst they have been silent. If they want to succeed they have to start marketing, especially seeing as they have a working platform now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 104
January 08, 2018, 06:58:50 PM
Why price down?
Activity: 322
January 08, 2018, 10:07:47 AM
Authorship Beta is Open

While the Beta is still a work in progress, with changes and important updates coming monthly, the Beta version is fully working and allows:

Authors and Publishers to register and list their eBooks (.PDF files) for sale.
Authors and Publishers to sell translation license rights to their eBooks.
Translators to register and buy licensing rights for eBooks and list the translated eBook for sale through the Authorship platform.
Readers to register and purchase eBooks with ATS Tokens.
All payments on the platform are done exclusively in the form of ATS tokens.

Authors are welcome to begin submitting their books. In the following days we will start a marketing campaign dedicated to authors in order to build an initial books catalog. Once a minimum number of books have been listed a second marketing campaign targeting readers will begin.

During Beta, authors withdrawals will be processed on the 1st of each month for the previous month’s earnings. After the final launch in June this will change and payments will be processed instantly between members accounts with no delays.

We would like to emphasize that the Beta version is a work in progress and features/implementation/design changes will happen on a weekly base as we evolve the platform into the final version. When important features are being launched, we’ll publicly announce.

Users Feedback: during the entire Beta period we’d love to hear back from users and improve as per your feedback. Please reach us at [email protected] to share your thoughts.

http://authorship.com/2018/01/08/authorship-beta-is-open/
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
January 08, 2018, 09:50:57 AM
Now the site needs some talented writers to upload content. The platform and thus the ATS tokens’s price will take some time to develop.
January 08, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
And now the Beta of Authorship is LIVE. Most FUDs should be ceasing to exist. Here's the link if you want to try it.

http://beta.authorship.com/
Activity: 82
Decentralized Application Platform
January 08, 2018, 04:32:47 AM
I was thinking this coin was die already. I am still holding this coin. What price you are waiting in the middle of the year? In June them have big milestone

yeah) I thought also, but I did not sell my authorships and put in hold. Now  I see progress in price and it is good way)
Pages:
Jump to: