Pages:
Author

Topic: Average time for a bounty project - page 4. (Read 2520 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 04:45:38 AM
If you mean the average time for bounty project to finish, it depends on the ico. Some have 2-3 months campaign, some even more than that. But if you mean is the average time we do the things that a campaign requires, it depends on the bounty hunter's preference. He can take few hours to do the campaign each day, also depending on the number of campaigns you joined.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 04, 2018, 04:41:10 AM
usually, the project has a duration of 2-3 months. but it depends on the project itself. if the project has reached hardcap faster than the duration, then the duration of ico will change. there are several projects that have a very long duration and I think by following the bounty that have long duration is less effective.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
September 04, 2018, 04:33:35 AM
From, my point of view it doesn't mean how much time projects take place, their profitability is not depended on tis characteristic at all, I know some ones which goes more than half of the year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 03, 2018, 09:48:51 PM
well if it can finish in about 5-6 months or more it is good, as long as possible the better. but it always depend on the company itself, even bounty managers are cannot control their bounties terms, some offers 4 months but unfortunately the bounty manager halts on the first month because the owner's payments are delayed or worst, suspended due to non-capital and eventually turns out as a scam.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 03, 2018, 09:37:27 PM
Well, for me it doesn't mean the average time of bounty project the important is they are surely get paid in times of distribution. The good research coin will very helpful to make the project more productive and invested by many cryptolovers in digital currency.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 09:19:38 PM
Each project must have a different time because each project does not have the same, each project must have a predetermined time when conducting a bounty campaign even I have seen a bounty campaign that has been campaigning for more than 6 months
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 09:06:40 PM
Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?

I think the faster the better, because that is one sign that the project is successful in getting support in a short time. Unfortunately for now the ico participants are much reduced and need a longer time to achieve the expected results. So maybe 2-3 months is currently the most chosen time for developers to promote their projects.
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 07:27:29 PM
That depends a lot on the ICO and what are their caps, for example, I have been in several of 1 month and 2 and 3 months, all have had a relative success, I have seen that the success depends more on how the campaign is managed than the time it lasts, so I do not worry unless I need money now, when they start to lengthen the campaign  that becomes a problem, because that means that they are not achieving the goals and nobody wants that, when you participate in a bounty.

Activity: 322
September 03, 2018, 07:25:01 PM
Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?

Bounty and airdrop are probably one of the most widely used ways to promote a project and build a community. And of course everyone expects a short time, because when the project gets optimal support quickly, it is likely that the project will be able to develop the project according to the roadmap. And maybe 4 weeks is the ideal time to do a bounty campaign, even though at this time we might find almost all bounty campaigns longer than that.
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
September 02, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
Very many bounty projects did not pay in the summer. Fear dumping prices in a falling market. Maybe in the fall they will start paying ...
or now more project scam, in my opinion we must be more careful in choosing bounty project. otherwise we just waste a time, choosing a trusted bounty manager a little helps.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 02, 2018, 11:16:27 AM
Very many bounty projects did not pay in the summer. Fear dumping prices in a falling market. Maybe in the fall they will start paying ...
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

This depends actually on how much funds they had collected. You wouldn't want to receive coins that have no value, or even worst to wait for it to have value endlessly with the token just sitting right there.
I agree on you mate that would always depends on how the the team collected the coins. The value of the coins will matter the needs of the project. Their is always time for everything and time to sell at the same time time to get into it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 07:23:07 PM
It will be very difficult to pinpoint a specific number of days but from what i know so many things go into the duration of a bounty, the kind of project and the target for soft cap and hard cap also play a role. But real and original bounty shouldn't last more than 12-20 weeks. The shortest i have seen is 4 weeks but even that one turned out to be a scam.
Activity: 283
September 01, 2018, 07:16:00 PM
Many different projects of generosity. Each project is unique in this respect, and it is difficult to choose. The average repayment time should be about 2 months.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
September 01, 2018, 07:15:20 PM
The time spent on bounty depend on your engagements. For instance, i am mostly into content creation and signature. So, i spend an average of 6 hours a day on bounty.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
September 01, 2018, 07:13:37 PM
To get full stakes, of course, we have to join from the beginning of the bounty. Do it consistently and according to rules. The period depends on each bounty, usually following the token sales schedule, some are 1 month, 2 months, even 4-5 months. For me, that doesn't matter as long as the project is good.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
September 01, 2018, 07:12:58 PM
Usually bounty will last 2-3 months, I never join bounty that can last more than 3 months. Many factor which can affect how long the bounty will last, if you do not want to wait too long to receive your reward you can choose to join the bounty which last in 1 month.

I personally think 3 months for bounty is too long. Should every bounty last that long, it therefore limits to participating in about 3 bounties in year. This is hardly profitable except for highly ranked up accounts on signature.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
September 01, 2018, 07:10:50 PM
Most of the bounty projects are only existing for a month to three.

I'm not particular with bounties and this might be one of the few choice that I've got because of its real website and use.

Hearing out to the bounty hunters for a long time knows how long bounties are existing.
Activity: 420
September 01, 2018, 07:06:22 PM

As a participant in many bounty campaigns, the average duration of each ICO project bounty is approximately 2 to 3 months, and after completing the bounty ICO project, it will take an additional 2 weeks to 1 month to be distributed Token. Therefore, you should consider joining the bounty, you can participate in the middle or near the end of the bounty, but not necessarily from the beginning.
Activity: 392
September 01, 2018, 07:04:07 PM
last time in my expirience bounty projects have average for-six month length. longer than some month earlier.
Pages:
Jump to: