Pages:
Author

Topic: Average time for a bounty project - page 10. (Read 2520 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 3
August 27, 2018, 06:50:37 AM
the most appropriate time for a bounty project is around 2 (two) or 3 (three) months. but that depends on the trip of the project itself. I just follow the rules and conditions that have been set.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 27, 2018, 06:48:16 AM
Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?

If I understand the question correctly, you are asking about the length of a campaign? Of course, it depends on a project, but I wouldn't recommend you to participate in a project that lasts for more than 3 months, for instance. I always, consider them risky. You can waste lots of time, and earn a penny.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 06:37:36 AM
Depending on the requirements of the project, the time spent on Bounty will vary! The important thing when joining the Bounty Project is to follow the rules so you can get bonuses!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
August 27, 2018, 05:36:15 AM
For the best time, in my opinion, no more than 3 months in the process because if we follow the project for a very long time, for example we will follow this project in more than 6 months, of course, with so many projects coming up with concepts that same and we can see for ourselves if there is such a thing, investors will always focus on new projects and old projects will be abandoned because they are tired of waiting until the project will run, so the estimated time I give 2-4 months in the job.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 05:30:11 AM
Depend on the project. Time duration of the bounty may equal to the time of the tokensale. Let say for example, the tokensale including pre-ico and ico take for 3 months. Then the bounty duration starts at the day of pre-ico and finish at the last day of ico which equal to three months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 27, 2018, 05:26:48 AM
Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?
It ranges from 2-3 months depending on the ICO of the project. Sometimes even if the ICO is not finished, the bounty campaign is done.  There's also instances that a bounty gets extended for a month or two  because the ICO is also moved due to current market conditions. Anyhow, you can just join bounty campaigns that is nearing its end if you don't want to wait long.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
August 27, 2018, 05:22:28 AM
if you want to get some ico at the same time, I suggest that you join a campaign that is less than one month
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 27, 2018, 05:21:50 AM
OP's question is confusing.

What you really want to know? But knowing on how much time the project has to dedicate to make their project successful this really depends on different factors. Marketing, roadmap, white paper and other related stuffs for that project. There are project that are only taking a month to reach their hard cap while others don't have that much opportunity to do.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 27, 2018, 05:20:10 AM
I prefer projects 1-2 months.

I am seeing some bounties keep months even years and i try to avoid them.

I can't say what is the average but it should be least 1 month and max 3 months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 27, 2018, 05:19:02 AM
Time to participate in the company depends on many factors. From the time of the ICO, from the counting of results, from the time of entering the stock exchange. And if chesno generosity can wait a long time and the result can not wait.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
August 27, 2018, 05:18:09 AM
Bounty projects could be four or even six months long but the best strategy is to participate in one bounty project no longer than one and half month - doing this you decrease probability of loosing a long time for a scam project.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 27, 2018, 05:13:16 AM

can not be determined especially like the current situation. In this year the decline always occurs until there are many investors who delay investing in ico. Every ico project has a history and planned time. but this can change according to the situation.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
August 27, 2018, 05:07:16 AM
Averege time is getting longer everyday.
Projects are postponding their crowdsale dates and for now it  takes around 5 months to get payment.
Activity: 78
August 27, 2018, 02:46:07 AM
It depend on projects improvement. Some of them need 2-3 month to complete. But some of them need more or less time to complete the process. If projects is good and have a lot of demands it maybe take 2 month maximum in order to complete their plan.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 02:38:06 AM
To get a good kick from a good project, you have to give some time. But the time will depend on the campaign. If you have a Facebook and Twitter campaign on the Bounty Project, then I think there will be good results if you give it 1 hour.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 02:04:09 AM
Different rewards time is different, rewards are different, tasks are different, and the fundraising is different, so there is no way to compare. I personally choose the project and choose the task of about 1-2 months. The time is too long. I am not going to do it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
August 27, 2018, 02:02:30 AM
I think a normal project will last 2-3 months and that is the average time of the current ICO projects. We need to coordinate with them long to receive great bonuses.
Besides, you will need to wait for the distribution from the token holder and it takes nearly 2 months.
Activity: 252
August 27, 2018, 01:57:02 AM
Its depend of ico time
how long ico , average ico rakes 2-3 months
but , if the ico doesn't reach softcap maybe developer will extend bounty project until softcap/ hardcap reached.
But if the ico has reached softcap before period of bounty end , the bounty will end faster
Activity: 210
Alphateca.com
August 27, 2018, 12:15:41 AM
I think the duration of a project doesn't affect the success of an ico. it's all depends on how the team can promote their project well so the investors are interested in joining. if the project is successful, the bounty hunters will also get a big fee. therefore, as a bounty hunter we must be able to choose a good bounty to follow.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 11:56:55 PM

It depends on the ICO developer how many months they want to do a bounty project. Mostly it takes 8 to 12 weeks bounty projects time. It will start at the beginning of ICO  pre-sale and end when the crowdsale also end. Some ICO will take phase 2 bounty projects.
Pages:
Jump to: