Pages:
Author

Topic: Average time for a bounty project - page 6. (Read 2520 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
September 01, 2018, 10:51:18 AM
There are projects which have no bounty campaigns, but they collect the hard cap for a few minutes, there are projects that collect investments during the year, it is evident that most of the projects in the market believe that the average bounty campaign should not last more than 2 months, and if the campaign for 2 months could not raise the necessary investment,it means that the campaign of bad marketing or bad and not unique and useless product.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
September 01, 2018, 10:48:24 AM
Now very much changed conditions of the bounty. And importantly payments have become to do much longer. In General, I am happy with the participation in the bounty but for someone to wait hard. In my experience, I can say that one good bounty company needs to spend a few months, two or three.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 10:45:52 AM
Personally, I think due to the different ideas of the project and what they tend to achieve and the number of participant, I think the average time a bounty project needs before it ends it 2-3months maximum 4months and it should not take long before they will distribute reward to participants.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 10:44:53 AM
The duration for a typical bounty should range between 8 - 10weeks but bounties time are now getting extended maybe because of high number of projects in circulation now which is making projects not to achieve its softcap on-time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
September 01, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?

This depends actually on how much funds they had collected. You wouldn't want to receive coins that have no value, or even worst to wait for it to have value endlessly with the token just sitting right there.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 01, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
Today there are many different bounty projects. Time for projects is also different. According to you, how many time the most appropriate for a bounty project?

Speaking for myself, the process I take for each project is a maximum of 1 month, and I take care not to participate in longer-running campaigns. I do not want to depend on a project because of the fact that many projects have failed in recent times and I use my wallet with various projects to lower the low profit risk to the lowest level. Of course, this method is very interesting and time-consuming, but you can be confident that it's worth the time you spend. For that reason, the advice I can make for many members is to set a process for a maximum of 1 month for each campaign and earn money through various campaigns. For example, it is not nice to spend a month with a project and get a low profit on the project result. This also removes the user from such transactions, and for this reason many users have closed their own gateways.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
September 01, 2018, 10:14:18 AM
For a signature bounty may be 2 hours per day but you need to spend a lot of hours before that to get a high rank in bitcointalk, social media bounties won't take your time too much usually, but translation bounties need need a lot of time usually but their money is good too!
Activity: 110
September 01, 2018, 10:07:08 AM
I think the OP is asking about the average duration of a bounty project. That depends on the project and their needs. The bounty manager decide how long it needs to be run. There are no any fixed time periods as it may vary depend on the project to project. Usually from 2-3 weeks to several months.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 10:04:14 AM
For my experience the minimum time of a bounty campaign is 1 month, the longest is 3 months and more. But mostly its 2months.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 01, 2018, 09:59:14 AM

usually only lasts 2 to 3 months. but there are many bounty projects that continue because they do not meet ico's sales target. or vice versa can be temporarily pause because of other things happening. I think this is a technical problem that only the team and dev know and have the right.
Activity: 210
September 01, 2018, 09:45:03 AM
This is an incorrectly formulated question, it all depends on what kind of industry you are involved in.
Activity: 46
September 01, 2018, 03:28:04 AM
Because I'm new to this forum, maybe 3 month is enough to do a Bounty Project, but I now better improve the ranking in this forum, many good Bounty Projects require high rankings
Activity: 155
September 01, 2018, 03:00:53 AM
It depends on you and the individual who are taking a part in bounty. How many bounty you participating in and follow the rules. Each bounty has different rules and time to finish the tasks. However, you should menage the time by your self because everyone also has different capability that also will support to do the tasks.   
Activity: 361
September 01, 2018, 02:50:10 AM
The kind of bounty will determine the time. If you are doing video or article campaign, you should spend more than an hour/day. Social media campaigns shouldn't take you much time.
Activity: 168
September 01, 2018, 02:12:42 AM
actually everyone's opinion will be different, but if according to my opinion it might be better if a bounty campaign only lasts 1-2 months because if it is more than 2 months or sometimes even up to 4 months is too long, then it will the participants become overwhelming and make the token revenue will only get a little later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 12:32:06 AM
A good health bounty campaign ,I think is about three to four months is good campaign ,it os enough for the promotion and launching of that bounty project ,but it will also depend upon the allocation and budget for that project, for its promotional campaign, but this span of time is very good enough.
Activity: 182
Merit: 43
Just Post Junk Posts
September 01, 2018, 12:26:52 AM
Nothing average of Bounty Project duration. But the most Bounty Project about 1 - 3 months.
Join long Duration Bounty Project, like 5-6 months I think it would be worthless.
I suggest you do join Bounty with sort duration about 1-2 months.
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 12:21:08 AM
depends what you join in the campaign up and running. If only my own signature probably takes only three hours a day on average. It is enough to work on new things and reading in this forum even more. But if the campaign is certainly no doubt will need quite a long time to work on it.
Merit: 251
September 01, 2018, 12:00:59 AM
On an average time for a bounty project is 2 months but now we hardly see any campaign which ends in 2 months as the market condition is not good and the crowdsale fails to collect the required amount in the specified time. So its extension is obvious and with that bounty also extends. At the moment the average is around 4-5 months for bounty completion.
Activity: 437
August 30, 2018, 03:19:06 PM
as now free to spend up to 6 hours on the bounty, however, will introduce a large number of bounty that takes more time
Pages:
Jump to: